How do Japanese people smoke, drink and work so much and yet they still have such high life expectancy?

How do Japanese people smoke, drink and work so much and yet they still have such high life expectancy?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/11/30/books/chapters/chapter-outliers.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My guess is a combination of a healthier diet, lower BMI, and genetics. Possibly exercise as well, pubic transit's a big thing there.

superior asian genes

they traded in height for longevity

>healthier diet, lower BMI, and genetics.

They also have some of the world's highest rates of suicide, and their society is fucked so bad that their men don't want to fuck

But their diet is healthy compared to us in the west, and obesity is shunned

American food is made out of literal shit. Do you guys actually know what you are eating over there?

haha fucking western pig, enjoy your short life and death from bad food

What's it like being a fatty in Japan or asian countries in general? I'd assume it's harsher than in America of course.

japs love fresh fish. literally they want to know their fish was straight outta the fucking sea when they eat dinner.

You are what you eat

Give them a few generations and we'll drag them down with the rest of us.

yeah but they have tiny dicks so not worth it if you ask me.

devilish

This should help answer your question:

nytimes.com/2008/11/30/books/chapters/chapter-outliers.html?_r=0

Read the whole thing. It goes into how tight-knit communities, good relationships, and strong pride in one's culture can lead to health benefits.

agree on fucked up society.

i went there once, people are the definition of cringe and awkwardness.

I wouldn't say it's harsh, but I would say people aren't delusional about their weight. Calling people fat in western society is equivalent to calling someone a faggot or something "gay".

In asian culture, saying someone got "fatter" isn't necessarily an insult, especially in family situations and could possibly be endearing. It's simply an object observation. That being said, obviously the context will dictate the underlying tone.

yeah and if they went here they would think we are disgusting fat degenates which is mostly true

>implying you get enough pussy to justify this statement

height is pretty strongly negatively correlated with life expectancy

Hehe pubic transit

more cells = more energy usage = faster death

shut up retard. it's because you're not used to their culture. you just go there and assume HURR DURR WOW YOU'RE SO AWKWARD. if they came to the US they'd think we're all fuckin obese manchildren.

japan isn't even in the top 10. i swear you retards just spew shit without actually looking it up.

Smaller frames
Higher activity levels
More reliance on being in natural settings
Being all chill and shit
Diet filled with healthy natural foods, most of which are home cooked.
Alcohol
Having hot bitches

Lol this is funny coming from a fat American neckbeard

Because they are short

>japan isn't even in the top 10.
Depends on what sources you take

Idk about the diet part. Most japs eat like shit, unless they're rural or very traditional, which is rare outside old people.

But yeah, low body fat and exercise go huge distances in reducing the prevalence of lifestyle diseases. I wish these were promoted more than fad diets like veganism desu.

>japan
>hot bitches
have you met any actual japanese women? they're for the most part pretty ugly

Their women don't want to fuck either, and they are both told to go full on college lez by a chunk of society to keep them pure for marriage with the understood idea that lesbianism is a phase and not real.
Problem is that lesbianism is a real thing in their and most socieities so they fucked that up hardcore marriages are never coming because no one wants to marry, and they are utterly autistic when it comes to interacting with men and normal pnv sex overall.

for comparison WHO source

>cringe and awkwardness
Sure it's not just them being polite and reserved as fuck?
I'm Norwegian, and got to know this American girl who came over for work, and she thought us all a bunch of asocial awkward fellows until we got to know her closer.
Don't know if it's the same thing with the Japs, but we basically don't say much to people before we know them real good, while it seems to me it takes nothing for a Yank to start blabbering on about everything from his son doing well in college to his struggles with erectile dysfunction to anyone, even the cashier at the supermarket, despite barely seeing this person for no more than a minute a day.

Diet.
Size. Smaller body = Less cell reproduction = longer life span. It's why women outlive men.

Congratulations Veeky Forums you've figured it out

The secret is in what you call "the problem"
The fact that they no longer want to get laid
That they don't care if they're awkward
That they are secretly depressed and either achieve or die

That's what makes them live long

My NOT making it
They made it

Thats why they dont allow immigration

They are, they just allow some immigrants in.
They need to start trying to repopulate so they can replace and take care of the aging generation as well.

Iodine

I think dat's it senpai

My people isn't superior wtf they are dying off because they don't wanna have babies and instead they fuck a virtual 3D anime girls with sex suits.

>Western civilization birthrates
>Rising
Also that rope rate is because of the slave tier hours they work, plus that honor shit when/if it blows up in their face.

japanese food doesn't have a fuck ton of sugar like american food.

and a nip eating like shit isn't probably eating entire pizzas with 2 liter of coke and then cake for desert

The nip equivalent of shit eating would be a large bowl of oyakodon (really medium sized for americans), a nice tall glass of beer.

Oyakodon if full of sugar and salt but it is also has lots of eggs, chicken and onion.

But even relatively unhealthy japanese food is fairly healthy.

50% of Americans are obese.
80% of Americans are over weight.

It's all diet.

fish and a fuckton of cardio from sports
>inb4 lmao cardio nogainz