Guys what is the ULTIMATE hyperthropy routine/set- rep range?

Guys what is the ULTIMATE hyperthropy routine/set- rep range?

I'm getting stronger but I don't seem to be gaining any size and this makes me sad

Sauce

steroidsxf

if you're natty just lift comfortably heavy and enjoy not having to get your bloodwork done every 3 months.

Starting strength + gomad

3x3
Drop weight
3x5
Drop weight
3x8

This takes 3 fucking hours though.

Proper diet and patience.

4x7

How does this take three hours?

GOD FUCKING DAMN!!!!
SAUCE!!

3-6 and 8-12 reps

Lift heavy, hypertrophy is for strengthening the muscle you already have.

Just Do your max weighted lifts for warm ups, then just add like 10lbs to the bar untill you can't lift the weight more than half way no matter how hard you try. Only then will your body compensate by growing larger muscles. Its does this to provide more support for the frame to prevent injury. The more attempts you give to lift beyond your current maximum will increase the size and speed your muscles will grow. This doesn't make them strong, it only makes them appear larger.

So what your saying is that if I'm lifting more it means that I am or will get bigger?

>Just Do your max weighted lifts for warm ups
that's how you get injuries tho... do sets according to a pyramid: low 10x : mid heavy 6x : heavy 4x : mid heavy 6x : low 10x

Does this truly work?

you will get bigger over time if the conditions are right: eat proteins and complex carbs; and don't overwork your muscles with a 6 day PPL routine. work a muscle group a day; or do SS program if you're a total noob.

What are you currently lifting

How are you currently lifting

>Le MAXIMUM HYPERTROPHY secrets

Post body

500mg/wk test e
75mg/day tren ace

Im trying some of the movements and rep range of Kai Greene 4X15~20 increasing the weight and doing the full rom.
For what ive seen in his videos he does like 6 movements for each muscle and the last one is where muscle gets totally nuked.

Assuming you're doing it for multiple lifts. Also it's a slight exaggeration

Thoughts on Reg Park's 5x5 for hypertrophy/ strength gains, Veeky Forums?

anything under 13 basically.

The big problem with ANY 5x5 is progressing. Consider sets 4 and 5 as volume work or whatever you want to call it. If you hit the initial 3x5, you're ready to increase the weight regardless of the sets. If you get
5-5-5-4-3
Increase the weight

Is this legit? Any more sources to back it up?

Oh maybe I misunderstood what I had read. I have been doing it as set 1 being 60% of current rep weight, 2 being 80%, 3-4-5 being 100% of current highest weight I can do for reps, and bumping it up next session if I complete sets 3-4-5 without failing.

5x5 tbqh

You are correct and I'm an idiot. I forgot Reg Park's was a little different.

3 reps, as explosively as possible, add weight until it's too slow, then ramp back down. 3 main exercises, then some high rep lightweight shit.

>thinking 7 reps does nothing

5x3 weighted pullups three times a week and it works well

>being this new
Although i haven't seen this meme posted in a bit