Why people always get a fuckin tattoo when they get fit?

Why people always get a fuckin tattoo when they get fit?
Whats the problem with those retards?

idk. how strong are you?

not much

they only want to look cool

if someone ever tells you they got a tattoo for "feelings" they are a delusional faggot

Tattoos are seriously fucking trash on guys and girls

Zyzz looked light years better before he took the crayolas to his skin

I'm honestly mad that tattoos have turned into such a big trend the past few years, whatever everyone who has one is stuck with shit trash on their bodies I guess, I mean most cunts look like shit anyways so it's not ruining anything

Also I joined the military a little while back and it is 100x worse here so many people in tech school go to the closest place off base and completely get fucked lmao it's actually funny. I've seen some ugly ass tattoos since I joined

Tattoos are fucking trash

I want to get a tatto to hide a surgical scar on my abdomen.
Waiting till I get fit enough so it won't stretch when I do get fit enough.

Scars are gnar
Tats are not

>Waiting till I get fit enough so it won't stretch when I do get fit enough
I always figured this was the reason.

Unless your a gang member or a member of the military or a fighter or musician of some sort you shouldn't get tattoos.

It is not a "cool" scar, it's just a vertical medical scar that is about 2.5 inches.

Got this done on Monday, Veeky Forums, what do you think?

Show off your own

Embrace it,

not my style but i like it

Price? Time? Post-tat care?

My buddy has a scar on his stomach from when he was a baby and all his guts fell out.

He is super insecure about it but everyone else I know think it looks breddy gool

>he was a baby and all his guts fell out
What?
HOW?

wouldn't get it myself but that's some fucking sweet art. i'm with the other user, how much did it cost you?

freddie mercury is literally better than zyzz in any way, besides body.

My mom passed away recently and since black bands traditionally symbolise mourning I thought I'd get something like this minus the band on the forearm. Would it look alright or am I just being le gay?

Why did you have to add the "background blurry atmosphere"... it would be so much better without it.

I hope that's supposed to be a sparrow, because if it's supposed to be a cool bird, ya got fucked bud.

Why do autists get so triggered by tattoos?

Hahaha.

Holy shit.

Not true faggot

That's pretty dumb. If I got a tattoo to remember someone close to me (I wouldn't), I get a small image that represents our relationship somehow.

I like it except for the DoF

Because they always wanted a tattoo, and now have the body type to show it off.

Least, that's how it is with me.

Pls be trolling

That's what my uncle and aunt do. I think it's tacky but if it helps with grief, then why not

I would honestly only get a tattoo if it was some top tier art, not the face of freddy mercury.

rounded back on dl