Has anyone actually gotten turned on by women sweating?

Has anyone actually gotten turned on by women sweating?

I had this cutie doing some circuit stuff next to me.

She had this bready/somewhat buttery smell to her.

I couldnt stop sniffing.

Everytime I got a whiff, I just wanted to put my dick up her ass and cum inside her.

Anyone know if NOFAP makes you hypersensitive to pheromones?

I love it when my girlfriend gets all sweaty while riding my cock hard.

Pits and sweat are the most patrician fetish

Tell me this doesn't turn you on, user.

Yes sweat is literally one of the most important things there is in terms of attraction.

This is also why cleaning yourself with anything other than water is a bullshit jew scam

I met my ex girlfriend of 2 year when we were sophomores in high school. She had pretty bad hygiene plus her living situation didn't allow her to shower more than like once ever 4 days or so. When I first hung out with her and she took off her jacket I got a phat wiff of pit smell and it grossed me out.

As time went on it kind of grew on me?? I started to really like her sweaty or dirty smell. I didn't really like dirty crotch smell very much but it was okay enough that I went down on her a few times when she was really stinky.

After like a year or so her living situation improved and she was always smelling good. I could go down on that pussy for hours when it was fresh. Missed my stinky little angel at times.

We broke up a couple months ago though. Rip. Still miss her at times but we're no good for eachother.

>patrician
Stop using this autistic term, third time I've seen you do this

how you know its always me using it?

Okay pajeet

I feel ya brother

it's worse when they are coated in patchouli oil, or some cheap ass Kmart version of Tay-Tay's perfume, or pancaked makeup.

>simple deodorant to keep out the stink
>clean and shiny after a warm shower

up next: the female hairy armpit thread starring Pakistan.

I really did give no fap
a try, 3 weeks . The man just died down there, like not a erection all day, lost sex drive completely, didn't look t girls as much, I wankes... Man what a difference, back and better than ever.

It killed my sex drive too. Fuck that shit

And then when you do actually have sex you last like 2 minutes max because you haven't fapped in weeks.

At least that's my experience.

GOAT way to do it is nofap for a week, then blow yer load on Friday arvo so you can go out on the weekend with the 'afterglow' and know you're not gonna nut immediately

pls be troll

best game ever made

>Has anyone actually gotten turned on by women sweating?

n-no

>my stinky little angel

Lmao this reaction pic

>bitch smells like butter
you must live in the south

>when you can see the sweat outline of her thong through her yoga pants

Because there are only two people who post on Veeky Forums: you, and me.

If I didn't post it, then it was you, samefag

MUH DICK

I mean, it's a pretty common term on /tv/

Oh my fucking god that makes me so horny hnnnnng

Holy shit m8 that's vile

The main function of sweating is obviously cooling, to keep your bodytemperature constant. Thats the only function of most sweat and that's why you have the most sweat glands on the head for example to protect the brain. There are however odd ways of sweating like on the hands/feet when you are nervous. Sweating in the armpits seems unpractical as the sweat has a hard time escaping/evaporating and the main function is infact to create scents and it has a sexual meaning.

Ok this made it move a little bit

I want sweaty sex in a tent

what really gets me going is bleeding, mostly nose bleeding(no menstrual)

I have a sweat fetish.
Not even like I wanna have sex and get sweaty together, I mean like I want to do something that causes sweating, then have sex, there's something different about it when it's sweat before sex takes place
Gets me hard thinking about it

fuggggg

Diamonds.

>sweat
When I wear a Shit and work out in it, it's completely soaked at the end, not a single dry spot

trying this hard to look high test

oh lord that smile

You're fucking sick, mate! But you're my kind of sick. I once asked a girl if I could drink some her blood: after that, she didn't want to know.

>7
It is literally an evolutionary process to make you attracted to people with complementary immune systems to increase the health of your offspring. Look it up.

i really need to get laid

I've learned to only do it for 2 weeks max else my peanus weanus crumbles to dust

I'm guessing you're no good in saunas?

Yup, it all started a few years ago:

>a new cardio bunny grill arrives into my gym
>tiny, slightly thicc, above average tits and slutty face
>we start talking and we end flirting on and off
>finally I ask her out and go for a date
>we end up having sex at her place
>I come, she doesn't. I try the usual things to make it up, but nothing works
>She looks bored
>I rest for a while before going for the second round and ask her if there is something she specially likes
>"uh... there is something user... but you are gonna think I'm a freak"
>imalreadyhardbitch.png
>"I like it... when you kiss... my pits"
>ok, I actually find pits kind of sexy, I don't mind giving them attention
>go for it again, kiss her in the pits
>she starts to moan, finally
>smother my face in and start licking
>she goes berserk
>after a few minutes of harcore pumping she starts to sweat and the whole thing evolves in a wetfest
>we are both dripping
>"slap my face"
>crazybitch.exe stopped working because problem.dll wasn't found
>I can see the sweat dripping around the room at every slap I give her
>after a few slaps I nut inside her
>on the pill, thank god

After that we started to go home after gym without showering and having sweaty fucks. We did it for a few months and now I'm left with a crushing fetish for sweat and pits that I doubt I could easily replicate with another woman.

>Guy is lifting heavy, and he audibly grunts
>Think he's being annoying
>Girl is lifting heavy, and she audibly grunts
>Desperately try to conceal erection

this is now my fetish?

Does this mean I shouldn't shower?

>Has anyone actually gotten turned on by women sweating?
>n-no senpai

Actually, being all sweaty after fucking is one of the worst things ever. Always have to take a shower immediately after to not feel completely dirty and disgusting.

>in class at uni
>sitting next to a girl I met at the start of this semester
>chubby
>can smell her
>makes me rock hard
>now we're dating
I think this helped a lot in building the relationship

Sweat is incredibly arousing when paired up with some sort of physical activity.
Im turned on by grills who work out very intensly and their body is shaking and sweating during it. If they are moaning too, I immediately cum.

Working with a solid semi here after the story. Thanks bro.

>tfw I sniff as hard as I can when a grill walks by me in gym

Am I a faggot for getting turned on by my own sweat?

Post more stories about sweaty girls.

I sometimes fantasize about having a girl with a thick ass sit on my face after her workout The smell might be intense though. Any experiences?

No, shower, just don't use soap or deodorant.

You don't need it if you're healthy and have a good diet.

However, take note that it can take some time for your body to stabilize, you'll most likely have fairly strong odour and maybe greasiness to begin with.
The reason Pajeets (and niggers) smell so bad to us is because a) They're foreign and thus a threat and b) Because a lot of them have exotic diets which colors their smell.

Note how many of them in fact COVER themselves in deodorant, hair products and so on, doesn't help because our perception of smell goes beyond that.
Yep, sweat is a major part of signalling health, but in terms of your immune system and endocrine levels.

woman sweat is so sexy

theres this little petite latina she is fit and sweats a bucket it turns me on

Me and my ex used to have the sweatiest sex in my car in the middle of a hot summer day. Those were the days.

pleb footfag detected

Saw a girl doing squats and deadlifts the other day in the smith machine her pussy and asshole were covered in sweat

I know that feel
Amazingly hot chick i hooked up with got sweaty so we took a small break
While i was sitting on the side of the bed she jumped me and started riding, i saw her perfect tits shine from the sweat

Oh memories, i hope you last forever

Poor breathing technique, would not bang

>tfw your fucking a girl really hard in missionary and your sweat drops onto her face and mouth

Ever since I stopped going to a community gym and joined Anytime, I have learn that watching good looking guys lifting and sweating is a fetish I have

tfw will never get to fuck them after a work out

dude what the fuck she's 16

she is.
look it up

pedos get off my board

1. 16 is legal here
2. She aint naked so no cp
3. Nobody from this board will bang this chick IRL
Now go argue with yourself over in a corner and let us enjoy hot chicks whom we will never fuck

>being attracted to underage girls
never gonna make it lads

Because a 16yo is totally possible to differentiate from a 18yo. Even 14 year olds look like they're 20 nowadays, so just get off your high horse m8

>16
Legal in most first world countries.

Eh, I'd probably wanna fug but still not the thing I'm going for
I mean like after a nice hard workout together, we just end up fucking

Fuck yes
>You'll never live on a desserted island with a girl
>Tons of sexual tension but nothing ever happens
>Start getting more and more rugged and like beasts
>All sweaty and stinky all day
>You'll never save her from a near death experience in the wild then let go of all sexual tension and start fucking like dogs in the dirt
>All sweaty and stinky and hairy
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng I'd probably kill her when I cum

underrated

Keep telling yourself this, Ahmed.

>this fucking thread

low test detected

>he doesn't like female pheromones
I got some news for you buddy

>be 17
>worked at summer camp
>this chick who was 22
>she only shower once every 3 days and don't use soap
>i grabbed and kissed her
>she surprised and hesitated
>she french kissed me harder
>long bike ride
>she got really sweaty
>then started set up tent while she was sweating
>had sex with her, she was stink and sweat a ton
>i went for 6 rounds due to her stink scent drove me crazy to outer space
>lost my virgin that night.

sweaty hairy stinky sex are my fetish ever since.

I miss her and no girls who was stink and thick bush pussy as her.

my gf never smell even if she doesn't shower for a while. this suck

>

This. It only makes sex that much more regrettable. I can't be the only one who wants to nut so fucking bad and is actually attracted to a girl and when I cum I think "what the fuck are you doing, that's disgusting dude"

>Gym class
>Doing side planks
>Right behind this girl with a giant fat ass
>See her sweaty ass
>Desperately have to resist licking it
Good god it was good

capped lmao

Fag