This guy walks up to you in a club and smack your girlfriend's ass

>This guy walks up to you in a club and smack your girlfriend's ass.

What do you do Veeky Forums?

Take him down UFC style using my superior height and weight, pin him to the floor, and give him what he deserves. He's an expert at boxing but they too have their limits.

>You walked up and smacked my girlfriend's ass, and we're in a club! Like in that meme! Lol you lurk Veeky Forums too ?

Lol. Suuure you would fagboy.

Lol just because you're scared of him doesn't mean I am faggot

Smack his ass and get knocked out. Sue him for millions

Grab him by his shirt collar and tell him "If you don't fuck off right now I'll make sure no one ever fucking finds you, just like your brother Waldo.

You shoot in for a takedown, you roll an 8:
He sees you diving for his legs so he takes a step back. You fall to the ground. You are now prone
He rolls with advantage, 12 and 17: that's a hit
He stomps the back of your head. Critical hit, rolling two d10s: 4 and 6cplus 4 bonus
Your head is crushed under his timberlands, your nose and teeth are pulverized.

"HEYYY where's one for me bro?"

I ask for his autograph.

>girlfriend
Why would I bring a girl to a gay club?

[You]

Be submissive because this DYEL dare to smack my gf ass he must be ultra alpha

Lol woah guys we got a tough guy here on fit lmao

Dumb. You should
1. pretend to not want a fight and slink off
2. go behind him as he's walking away or talking to your gf
3. basic rear naked chokehold-- you literally can't fuck this up if someone is off guard.
4. Choke for 4-5 seconds, slightly loosen, then tighten again. Keep repeating until satisfied then run
5. Get caught and go to prison
???
profit

If you fuck up, he'll probably beat the shit out of you. Sue him and say that he attacked you out of nowhere after sexually assaulting your gf

make millions

assuming this is in a loud crowded club with no cameras

You guys are such betas lol. I respect him as a fighter and I enjoy his fights but there's a reason they don't fight in highway classes and they hav I respect him as a fighter and I enjoy his fights but there's a reason they don't fight in higher weight classes and they choose their opponents. They can be overpowered.

Get an erection.

uppercut and leave him lying on the ground

Either way if I fuck up and he fucks me up then yes I will sue him but I won't feel satisfied that he beat my ass lol. I would still sue though lmao

Get out of jail free and try to buy the electric company.

Let me repeat that.
Youu guys are such betas lol. I respect him as a fighter and I enjoy his fights but there's a reason they don't fight in higher weight classes and they choose their opponents. They can be overpowered.

Can mimes do that?

I fucking died

Duuude.

More?

best post in this fucking retarded thread

You're pretty tough when ur anonymous dude I'll give u that

jesus dat neck snap

>Tfw crissywissy's Mike Tyson knockout highlight videos were taken down from YouTube.
Bastards
They were so fucking awesome.