When did LINK bag holders become the new DGB bag holders? Ive been gone from Veeky Forums for a month or so

When did LINK bag holders become the new DGB bag holders? Ive been gone from Veeky Forums for a month or so.

>bagholders
>down 10% from ATH

pick 1

At least DGB had dank memes

Linkposters are boring as fuck

Never. Look how close we've been hovering near our ATH for a month. We are pretty much borderline about to moon with the conference and SWIFT.

If you want to know who the next DGB baghoders are, look at BAT

Only holders got wrekt i sold asap at the very beginning of the btc giga pump

they haven't :)

>down 10% from all time high
m8 it's 50% below ICO

This. They get bitchy and defensive too, like this guy: If you truly believe in your coin's fundamentals, why the fuck are you trying to stop FUD, which would serve to bring prices down and allow you to accumulate?

It's because the average age is higher. You can see it in the posts. Smart people don't waste their time making memes and smart people are all in in LINK.

> trying to stereotype posters on anonymous board where you have no idea what percentage of posts are written by what percentage of people

* '''''''''''fundamentals''''''''''''

By all means ignore me. Just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Let people make the "mistake" of selling, don't alert them. Let them regret, in the future.

Nice math you monkey

Trips of truth

Trust me, its metaverse shills that launch this FUD campaign against LINK. Its the same guy posting the deus ex meme with pink wojaks.

Hes the same dude that keeps trying to make those hellraiser FUD memes for LINK. Just look at the pink wojak style used for both memes.

Metaverse shilling and LINK fudding also always start at the same time

even if this were true, its still pretty good, that weve been in a solid upward trend sine the ICO, as opposed to a coin like bancor.

That fucker ruined the Duke for me

Dubs of confirmation

remove this sheboon of the catalog
sage

>Smart people
Kek

no its not go look at coinmarketcap