Do you own EBoost yet? It will increase 20-30x within a few months

Do you own EBoost yet? It will increase 20-30x within a few months

Not a shill, just an angel of mercy here to give you the chance to escape poverty, if you seize the opportunity that is. The choice is yours.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=OJdyK1xbspk

Don't tell them, they don't deserve to know.

Bought in thanks op

i did senpai but not sure if i bought enough

Only 35k here

175K thinking of buying more. This is gonna be my "all in" coin.

I remember the exact same picture a few weeks back, when I got shilled into buying this crapcoin.

This shit will go nowhere, I'm happy if I'll ever be able to sell without a loss.

>few weeks back
literally like last week

>shilled into this crapcoin
Literally big announcement a few hours ago

>shit will go nowhere
ah another ADHD "investor" that is very confused about time and the current drop in ALL altcoins

>sell without a loss
ah darn it, those 0.01 BTC you "invested"

I'm holding and not caring about the current price. It's only a few hundred Satoshi Lower than my buy ins.

Unless Marshall is a complete goon and is lying about thr size of the companies involved in the partnerships as well as eboost being directly used on each each platform, this thing is going to sky rocket.

This.

I was worried about Marshall due to all the FUD but after his several explanations and high activity on Discord I am not worried anymore.

The only thing I would hate to see is it going lower because I bought in at 3400. I just don't like the idea of a 30-40% loss on my largest speculation.

But if everything turns out correctly this is a golden opportunity.

Always ALWAYS buy more crypto than you think you need or want.

It was the beginning of october, so more then 1 week. Also fuck you, you condescending nigger. I was naive to buy into this hit. Look at the fucking website. Look at the fucking whitepaper. Everything just screams 'shit' about this coin.

I'm left holding my bag, because I can't afford to lose money. I fail to see why ANY reputable organisation would want to partner with this crapheap, but for the bot of us, I pray you are fucking right.

Asshole.

So much hurt. So many feelings.

Nice memes faggot, off yourself.

Thx will do

>It'll go 40x by Nov 1st
>It'll go 40x in a month and a half from now
>I-itll g-go 20--30x in a few m-months

Literally a template thread. I read the same shit like a week ago. You for fucking real?

Don't touch eboost.

>Template thread
>Same shit a week ago
>OP's youtube video is 1 day old
>user is a timetraveler

Do you faggots hate money? If I could call the exact moment a coin moons I'd be a billionaire you retards.

I don't care when it happens but having to swap our coins makes it seem less and less likely

The coin doesn't have to be swapped fucking kek.

What he is saying is you can use eboost or you can use gimli coins on that particular platform.

>look at the fucking website

pic related

wouldn't that just devalue eboost since it makes it fucking useless? please, enlighten me

What exactly do you think eboost is for?

It is being added as a usable currency on platforms? Offering eboost on gimli is no different than gimli offering another form of payment.

Its like when websites offer different credit cards.

Eboost is being added as currencies on gaming platforms with stores/gambling on esports.

someone this stupid can't be enlightened

Easy 10x. Gimli already confirmed.