How do I meet cute sluts at the gym? Should I join a regular gym or a women's gym?

How do I meet cute sluts at the gym? Should I join a regular gym or a women's gym?

Do the classes, do the yoga

Wow, you're right.

OP wants sloots not middle aged grey pussy, right OP?

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on juicy milfpucci?

>tfw no yoga classes at my gym

i low-key really just wanna work on my flexibility, senpai

I know a 9/10 blonde girl who ended up marrying a balding overweight guy who used to sniff her ass in yoga class

Story pls.

She is my gf's best friend. She mentioned there was some creepy guy who always tried talking to her in yoga class. She claimed she would avoid classes she knew he would be in, for like a year, because she knew he would be looking at her. Then one day my gf suggested they go on a date. Eventually she did date him. A month ago they got married.

I should mention that the guy has tons of money, which she presumably did not know about when she was creeped out by him. If he didnt have money i have no doubt she never would have fucked him, he's fat and bald and she is lusted after by every guy on the street.

Personally im suspicious of any girl who is single beyond the age of 24 and milfs dont exist because of two reasons:
1. Older chicks are the anthesis of hot
2. chicks with kids are not even on the dating map for me

Older chicks with kids are the female equivalent of a manlet who had a tiny dick and weak chin

>i've never lived in a relevant city: the post

That's why milfs are hot, they're rare as unicorns.

You can do that shit from home, just google a beginner's circuit and go from there.

Personally I view yoga as a compound stretch, so that's good for like, muscle recovery and being able to touch your toes at the same time.

What the fuck is a relevant city user?
Ive lived in bigger cities and frankly, im not changing my mind
You pick user
>Cute, petite tight bodied girl who has weekends free to spend time with you
>Older looseskinned woman who is busy most of the time taking care of kids
Tell me youd pick diffrently

Older women (25+) with kids are rare?
If you want to talk rare try finding a girl who is cute, single and mentally stable
thats rare

well sure but i like meeting people

>Chicks with kids aren't even on the dating map
Man you're missing out.

They never want you to be a substitute father, and most of them are so burned out from the divorce/breakup/whatever that they just want some casual dating to let loose for a while.

If you don't have the bling to attract 18-22s, single mothers are the next best thing for a guy who doesn't want commitment.

Just never bring up the old relationship else you get to hear how, more often than not, her ex-husband used to beat the shit out of her.

Oh, well, even if your gym doesn't run one there's almost certainly one being run independently or casually.

>le false choice

Of course i'd take the young petite girl, but to claim there is no such thing as a mom with those attributes tells me you've never lived somewhere like NY or DC, where i see girls like that walking around on a daily basis.

This. Single parents don't even give a shit to go out because they can't afford being hungover with a kid running around.

Lots of dates where it was as simple as watching a movie and end up fucking them midway.

>only girl I really chatted up at the gym was a teenager who mostly did leg day and chest day
Right.

Gym is the wrong place to pick up. Her expectations are high and standing only 10 meters away is sure to be a more attractive guy pushing more weights. Don't bring your GF to the gym either, fucking perfect way to remind her what she doesn't have and end up watching her exchange smiles with the aesthetic guy lifting twice what you are until you do something dick like memorise his routine and use the only machine that's next for him.

I know you're a chantard. Your girlfriend was ratty up close and that's why I never hit on her (or anyone at that gym) ever again.

Milfs are hot because the ones actually hot are rare as unicorns. That makes perfect sense.

Mate, there are soap opera stars who go during the day at my gym. Why would I check out some 40 something doing absolutely every exercise wrong like 40 somethings do? Seeing a model or actor or sports star (no homo) at the gym is rare as diamonds.

tl;dr don't pick up girls at the gym, they're either out of your league, middle aged or clearly with a guy.

No offence at all but you sound like the guys who talk up being homo because it sounds alot the same
Date guys instead, less drama, more understanding and they have an equal sex drive. Plus its alot easier to make a connection because they are more likely to understand you
All of these are good arguments but it doesnt matter because if youre not gay guys arent appealing to you

Same thing with milfs, if she has kids im not gonna bother because im not spending time looking for girl not to enjoy myself

Im not telling people you cant date older chicks with kids, i know how guys work and anything with a pulse is fuckable for most but for me i dont want to settle with the lowest possible thing i can get my hands on
Rather fap than take a mom home frankly

>less drama, more understanding
Yeah I fucking wish.

A trap can look pretty aswell, does that mean you want to suck its penis?
No ofc not, and i stand by my statement
I can objectivly admit a girl looks good but if i find out she has a kid its a turnoff, much like finding out she has a dick

Women with kids seem like alot more trouble than unburdended chicks and with alot less payoff so again, whats the appeal?
If its some freudian thing i get it, you love your mom and want to fuck her or something

You change your statement every time you post, so you havent "stood by" anything. Give it up faggot.

Disgusting
I fucking hate mommies
Used to work in customer service, I'd see a hot chick and then turns out shes with a kid, such a turn off

>seem like a lot

You see now we're just getting into your weird preconceptions and assumptions.

Also the reason I mentioned my job is that these 'milfs' always turned out to be shitty 'I wanna talk to a manager' types

It's a weird place to hit on chicks, most of them seem to dread getting bothered. Not a lot of chicks who have fitness as a hobby, the exercise is just a chore they put up with.

Hobbyist places are the best places to chat up chicks where they're receptive to it. Book clubs, nature walks, art/photography/sculpting get togethers, and as one user said yoga classes. You got a shared interest, a relaxed atmosphere, odds are in your favour from the get go.

>which she presumably did not know about

Me saying im not attracted to a certain type of girl is a weird preconception?
Im not attracted to black chicks or asians either but i cant rationally explain that, older chicks with kids however i can pinpoint what is the turnoff

We are on fit so its safe to assume we all put in effort to look good and take care of ourselves, i for one am not about to waste that hard work and effort on older girls with kids so long as there are cute girls out there to hit on and possibly fuck