So people who keep saying ChainLibk is the Ripple Killer, how true is that exactly? Should I switch my 100...

So people who keep saying ChainLibk is the Ripple Killer, how true is that exactly? Should I switch my 100,000 ripple into mad amounts of CL?

Other urls found in this thread:

pymnts.com/news/b2b-payments/2017/b2b-venture-capital-payments-ai-logistics/
pt.slideshare.net/mobile/SWIFTcommunity/day1-payments-landscape/4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not now, it's finna dump.

With chainlink there will be no use for ripple. I've sold all of mine

Chainlink is kind of a skeleton key for crypto right now, allowing for end uses we couldn't access before.

Not necessarily a Ripple "killer", but it could take some market share from them and if it does get integrated into SWIFT eventually then yes, Ripple killer.

LINK isn't competing with Ripple, SWIFT is.

LINK is entirely outside of the SWIFT-Ripple feud.
It can perfectly coexist with either, both, or neither.

But right now SWIFT seems to want to work with LINK in an effort to stave off the likes of Ripple.

If you read up what toiletlink is doing you will realize its something completely different than ripple. So staywith ripple

Link is about to dump. It's logical. Empty your bags. Re-enter in couple of weeks maybe.

and your reasoning for a dump would be?

Two whale friends of me are looking to dump. They still hope for some movement 2morrow.

In general though, there is no movement at the moment towards the conference. Unless big news comes out (which is unlikely) many people will drop their bags.

>Ben Bernanke
You do realise that this man is one of the biggest swindlers in the fucking world, right?

Just imagine how high the banks can pump xrp. May was a test run

And I'll be there to snatch 'em before they hit the ground.

Nice larp faggot

He also commands the attention of the entire financial industry

the old farts you mean

Attention isn't necessarily good

Appeal to authority
muh friends a mechanic and he thinks electric cars are shit

Who do I think will make me more money?

>The ex-head of the Federal Reserve, indirectly the head of monetary transaction worldwide
>a dumb fucking weebposter who has ideological issues with speculative fake currency

It's a toughie, anyone want to help?

Wonder how much they got paid to talk at this shitshow. Probably never even heard of Ripple before.

Ripple is more established, LINK has more upside potential. Own both and feel comfy

pymnts.com/news/b2b-payments/2017/b2b-venture-capital-payments-ai-logistics/

Payment Rails
A healthy $1.1 million in seed funding landed at Payment Rails, a U.S.-based startup that is gearing up to exit beta mode next month. The company uses API technology to facilitate corporate payments to suppliers and employees across the globe, and deploys blockchain (fueled by Ripple) for liquidity and treasury management capabilities. But, perhaps the most important news of this funding, is who provided the backing. Investors included former PayPal president Scott Thompson, who has now joined Payment Rails’ as board advisor, as well as former executives from Visa, Currencycloud, American Express and Slack, according to a press release.

Don't get me wrong, I want you to hold ripple, I want to see your pink wojaks when it dies a satisfying death

You virgins need to do some proper research instead of fapping all day

>The ex-head of the Federal Reserve, indirectly the head of monetary transaction worldwide
>make YOU money
riight

Ripples market cap is already 9 billion. For it to just x2 it needs another 9 billion. Not happening fast. ChainLink on the other hand has room to at least x5 short term. Cry more Ben.

>Who do I think will make me more money?

>the ex-head of the federal reserve

yeah, anyone but that guy

Boii, there are emails for the marketing divison of american express features ripple. When banks start pumping this "nEEd 9BiLLiON" is a joke retard

Ok Ben, sure thing.

Unconfirmed sources say there will be a big surprise talking at swell about global payments.

There are huge amounts of LINK in the top wallets that havent moved at all. Top 2 holding 12 mil and 10 mil respectively. They have backing by SWIFT, the company that has a monopoly on banking transfers. SWIFT is not going to let ripple take away their market share.

In order for banks to use ripple they need to buy shitty xrp tokens and make big changes to the way they operate. ChainLink allows for existing infrastructure and payment methods without a need for banks to change.

Keep in mind, this is just ONE use for chainlink. There is a huge problem right now with connecting blockchain to real world uses, and this is solved by chainlink. I personally havent seen anything with this much potential in blockchain. ever.

>>The ex-head of the Federal Reserve, indirectly the head of monetary transaction worldwide
He thinks people like this will make him money kek.
Oh user... that type of people take away your money.

Elon musk?
Mark Zuckerberg?
Donald Trump?
Richard Branson?
Jack Ma?

>Unconfirmed sources
Ok CNN, sure thing.

GTFO you are talking shit

AND NOW THIS RETARD HAS RESORTED TO SAMEFAGGING!!! LMFAO

> same fagging
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAH
Enjoy those ripple bags faggot, LINK is going to put you into the poor house unless you get on board. There is still time, but you don't have long

Lmao. I have never seen more uneducated people at once. You must be nuts you suckers. See the bank magic happening

> larping and same fagging in a thread justifying being a ripple marine
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAH
thanks for the laugh user

>i'll post memes! surely this will convince them!

You still have a chance to buy LINK, friend

Major Reporting in. Did the 2016 election teach you nothing? Veeky Forums single handedly meme'd Trump Daddy into office. Though this was /pol/s strategic victory, were going to have out very own with ChainLink.

And we got the memes to pull it off.

Banks don't need xrp to use Ripple.

Banks dont need chainlinktokens. They will take a private fork like the ethereal crunchbreakfast alliance did

Chainlink goes up when ripple goes up, so theres a chance its a ripple price killer with its low marketcap

chainlink at least has a value to pay for oracle node operation. xrp is meant to be burned for transactions.

Meeeans there are less and less xrp

technically but gateways don't need more than 10 xrp annually to complete their transactions. it's going to be a slow burn for your xrp to make gains the way other assets do. a few years in this rapidly expanding space is an eternity to be holding onto something like this.

kek

This is exactly how I feel. Meme magic is strong.

Yeah burning a couple Ripple a day is really going to put a dent in that 900 gorillion supply. I mean, it might 2x... In 10 years. But I'm looking for better gains than that. Keep your endless shill babble up though, I find it highly amusing

SWIFT is partnering with Ripple, you mongs. ChainLink doesn't even exist, it's just an elaborate prank. Sergey works for Brad.

Deluded linkies. We're coming for your slow ass payment infrastructure from the 1970's. Slapping a shitcoin on top of it isn't going to save them.

>The Bradchad
>The sergey virgin

The answer is clear.

As soon they found about Sergey potential pressence at SIBOS they created Swell on the same dates

If thats not fear I don't know what it is

This

Lots of schizos in this thread

Yes. Now. Enjoy this dip.

where's this from?

pt.slideshare.net/mobile/SWIFTcommunity/day1-payments-landscape/4