Whats a Veeky Forums food from your country that might not be known somewhere else?

Whats a Veeky Forums food from your country that might not be known somewhere else?

Germany has pic related, a cheese made of curd which contains

We also have Magerquark

Schlaaaaand

been trying to run a low budget bulk on this shit many years ago. my then-gf left me because i always had bad breath

a gf left you because of bad breath
must've been a really low budget gf

We have torrfisk (dryfish) shit is like 80g protein per 100g. Expensive tho

you beat me to it

>harzer Käse
>quäse
>tastes good

fuck off

enjoy your meme diet because of MUHH IRONLIFE!!!!!!

lel

>2016
>Not accepting ppl having different tastes

In Italy we have Simmenthal.

Less than 2g of carbs, less than 2g of fats, and more than 15g of protein for each can, that is 140g and 88 kcals.

Plus it tastes really good and gelatin is good for your health.

kys, picky eater

UK here - pork scratchings. Taste like puffy corn crisps but are 70% broat and 30% fat. Great bulking pub food

Kangaroo burgers/steaks. Delicious and extremely lean. Can be found basically everywhere too, for the same price as beef.

I want it

is that like pork rind?

Yee and skin. It puffs out like prawn crackers

Brazil, Trap's feminine penis semen

git gud faggots

pastırma

"Pastırma is prepared by salting the meat, then washing it with water and letting it dry for ten to 15 days. After that the blood and salt is squeezed out of the meat which is then covered with a cumin paste called çemen (lit. "fenugreek") prepared with crushed cumin, fenugreek, garlic, and hot paprika, followed by thorough air-drying. Even though beef is the most common meat today, various meats are also used depending on locality, including camel, lamb, goat, and water buffalo,[14"

I've seen that particular cheese all around Europe.

Great thread idea.
Great stuff.
We have this in Switzerland as well, didn't know the stats were that good. Doesn't taste that great though, too much gelatin. OK with mustard.
Food of the gods. Ex was from Bulgaria and always brought that stuff from home. Switzerland has pic related in many variations, similar but not nearly as great.

>çemen
Kek

Gourmet game kangaroo burgers gave me the worst food poisoning I've ever had.

>be 'merican
>always seeing quark in these threads
>exceedingly difficult to come by in the US

I just want to try it once...

glad u like it
and here is a godlike desert
named künefe
-cheese pastry soaked in sweet, sugar-based syrup
-The pastry is heated in butter, margarine, palm oil, or traditionally semneh and then spread with soft white cheese, such as Nabulsi cheese, and topped with more pastry.
-A semi-soft cheese such as Urfa peyniri (cheese of Urfa, or Hatay peyniri, cheese of Hatay), made of raw milk, is used in the filling.[9][10] In making the künefe, the kadayıf is not rolled around the cheese; instead, cheese is put in between two layers of wiry kadayıf. It is cooked in small copper plates, and then served very hot in syrup with clotted cream (kaymak) and topped with pistachios or walnuts.

fuck you fit and i already hit my macros
>implyin i couldve eat this if i didnt

Are you meant to eat the white bit too?

Çemen?

that protein is collagen, its worthless for building muscle, just google it :^)

also, fish eggs are GOAT

What? Magerquark (low fat version) is THE lifting food in DE/CH/AU. You guys have almost everything that can be imagined for sale somewhere, you seriously do not have this?

Prime business opportunity eh?

I wish proper sturgeon kaviar weren't that expensive.

Yes, it's like on camembert

They have the US version of greek yoghurt which has almost identical macros but is often overpriced.

>brazil
>requeijão

Its just a better tasty version of cheese with a shitload of protoss and fat

ketofags stay go

The US literally has one company making quark based out of California and they only make tiny tubs that are like $3 apiece.

It's tasty but fuck their ovrepriced bullshit noise if someone wants to come over here and create a bulk quark industry I will buy

Quark am Morgen, keine Sorgen

We have cottage cheese which is good enough imo. Great macros.

Man I used to live in Russia like 15 years ago and people bought that shit by the bucketloads. They had it in every store and shit was cheaper than pretty much anything else you could make a sandwich out of.

What the hell happened anyway? Did they put some weird rules on how much you can harvest or did people just overfish?

Based Norway representing.

This bad boy is 82% protein.

Food for vikings!

dude go to food4less/kroger, their plain greek yogurt is like $4 for 4 servings..pretty good deal dude. costco also has that fage greek yogurt for like $7 for 10 servings i think.

>made of kurds

>Food for vikings!
but you are mongols

he's not finish

Raw herring. Good for protein, great for omega-6 fatty acids. Netherlands btw

Omega 3 I meant

*Finnish.

Finish is what you can't do with 3 x 10, Finnish is what gets drunk in dark saunas and then commits suicide.

why the fuck didn't you brushed your teeth every 2 hours or so? or buy gum... if it didn't solved there is probably something wrong with your teeth or throat

vittu saatana nii kuolee saunaa

Here in Chile we have this shit called "quesillo" (the same name is used for different things around Latin America).

Here're the nutritional facts (per 100gr) for quesillo light:
Calories: 78kcal
Protein: 14,2g
Fat: 0,5g
Carbs: 4,1g
Sodium: 436mg

Saunatonttu suojelee teitä.

you dont understand the concept of bulking. you always eat. and lots of this stuff. have you ever eaten it? or atleast smelled it? i think not

>contains

Water, you dumb nigger

I want.

It's shit, just imagine yogurt, it's a little thicker, more like a cream (not that sweet though) milk is best bulking food and it's everywhere.

In Poland we have something called Flaki(Tripe soups) high in protein low calories little bit high in sodium and it tates amazing

>not drying your own fish
>not owning a fiskehjell
pleb tier kinsman

>that dry-ass cheese
>70% water

this is b8

went to aldi and found this(im from portugal and theres none of that)

it has per 100g 139kcals and 9.3g protons, its good right?
also tastes nice, its like unsugared greek yoghurt but way better

This is actually "Harzer" cheese.
Basically all protein, yes.

Not just overfish, but also catching the wrong gender fish.

Apparently, you can't tell the gender of sturgeon. So when they get caught, the only way of knowing if it's a female is to cut it open. Naturally, this meant they couldn't release male sturgeon but end up killing them to find out if they are females with eggs.

They've finally managed a way to farm sturgeon to get caviar but the damage of overfishing, poaching and just fucking up and catching males has cratered the population.

TRIPE

AS IN STOMACH?!?!?! I LOOOOOOVE THAT SHIT MM THATS SOM GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE YA

I EAT IT WITH INTESTINE

SOOOOOOOO GOOD

awe get that here in Canada, and my grandmother ate it in Italy too back before the 70s

Unfortunately, unless you wanna order it in for a high price, the only place to get it is from authentic Chinese restaurants. And they cover it in some delicious sauce, kind of a problem for my macros but it's soooooo good YES

If you cooked it correctly that wouldn't have been an issue

looks tasty