On /b/ Veeky Forums /pol/

>on /b/ Veeky Forums /pol/
>they all say that Veeky Forums actually gets laid
>go on Veeky Forums
>all y'all niggas don't get laid, half y'all niggas get disgusted by slutty behavior and women wearing shorts that are too shorts

What's really good?

yesterday my gf denied me sex because she might get her period soon

We have standards you neckbeard

>standards

My sides

You know how I know you're a virgin?

how

>on /b/ Veeky Forums /pol/
cancer

you don't know about the joys of period sex

>they all say that Veeky Forums actually gets laid
Read up on TRP on reddit, they say muscular guys gets girls aswell
Turns out its not true and alot of misunderstanding, amazing right?

Read the sticky before posting ya cunt

She's the one that doesn't wanna do it, I've just trusted her judgement on that

What's so good about it, seems pretty nasty

She was just tired from Chad while you were at work.

Not a lot of people on Veeky Forums are fit.

Have a crazy hormonal bitch on your dick is fucking great famm. Just do it in the shower.

>believing what Veeky Forums tells you

Inb4 someone posts that period sex comic.

They don't know what they're talking about. Hell, retards on /v/ think /sp/ is a normie board when they might be the weirdest cunts on the site.

Veeky Forums's structure attracts a certain personality type, which you probably noticed from personality tests posted from time to time. People are generally INTP or INTJ, aka introverted thinkers. Introverted thinkers aren't going to be rolling in pussy for obvious reasons.

Yeah but a lot of fit tested for entj and others like enfj, estj, and esfp. we're a mix of almost chads and some basement dwellers

Some of us get laid with men because, much like gyms IRL, actual homosexuals post here.

No one here gets laid with members of the opposite sex though due to autism, same as the rest of Veeky Forums.

>tfw like thinking, solving problems, coming up with shit
>tfw hate most people
>tfw also want pussy
Shitty deal

almost chads = brads

my bitch gf won't stop putting her smelly feet in my face

I don't get laid as much as I'd like but that's only because I only date girls with feminine penises.

/sp/ is pretty fucking weird.

just because we're able to talk to women without spilling spaghetti doesn't mean we despise them any less. if anything not putting the pussy on a pedestal makes people more convinced how useless women are at every aspect in life.

/sp/ is the best board

esfp reporting in and can confirm get laid a lot
basically to get laid just retake the mbti test and start your journey of faking being me ;^)

ENTJ here
I don't get ridiculous amounts of pussy. But I've had five girls this year so far.
>haven't had sex in 3 months
>also nofap
>gains at an all time high

Fag

>we
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

It is. I just hate the generals during major events.

The board is getting astroturfed by dyel virgins from the alt right.

Veeky Forums has never been the best with women, but nowhere near as many people used to care about slutty women. Generally speaking, the more you get laid, the less you care about if your girl has had sex before.

The guys who have their lives together and regularly get laid don't feel the need to cry and complain about something they aren't lacking

You got me there buddy:^)