pic very related

incels, are you even trying?

Do not even try claiming that you are lifting for yourself

Majority of this board is /r9k/ in denial

amount of >tfwnogf thread is way bigger than on /r9k/

>lifting for 5 years
>had gf for 3 years
>been taking roids for 1 year

Do I still lift for girls? Or am I just unstable?

are you natty?

I lift to become me, the person I was always meant to be. A God. I am no man, I am dynamite.

>That article
Heh

I look like a Hollywood villain, I'm both creepy and hot thank you very much.

Who cares? Lift for the sake of being someone who lifts, then it's just part of you or what you do and then you simply become someone with an aesthetic body. It's who you are, you're muscular. Everyone knows it.

>>roids for 1 year
What do you think?

I wish I was natty, but creatine offers too much gains.

>I lift to become me, the person I was always meant to be. A God. I am no man, I am dynamite.

p-post pic, senpai

Wow this lady is writing anything to make her being single for the past 10 years look normal... She is just a hook up for guys and its finally getting to her.

>muh superiority bantz
And i bet she'd end up with my cock in her mouth anyways

That article is bullshit.
I'm a bald Slav. It's like 2+2 in my case. I'm not handsome at all, so I should have no game. But I do have game with a wide variety with women, just like any healthy, sane and non-introverted male in their 20's should. Truth is, if you're talkative and get a hang on someone's personality in the first few minutes of talking with them, then getting game with them on is easy as fuck, you just have to be observative.
It becomes even easier when you recognise the patterns at which women operate, like a fucking clockwork.
I mean, true, basic cunts will look for something they can benefit from, like money or looks, just to brag about them and raise their virtual "status" in their roastie environment.
But dating women anywhere from 8/10 to 10/10 is like babysitting a rich man's child. Fun at first, becomes a nightmare the longer you keep going.
Pump and dump, basically.

Let me tell you - anyone that wants to be with a self-centered and entitled 10/10 cunt - that it's not worth it. Making them do anything other than breathing and putting on make up is fighting a lost fight.

Most people here are introverted, hence the whole 'tfw no gf ugly creep' thing

>implying I lift for girls

I'm skinny fat, 5'7, average looking and I have never had any problems getting a gf. I've never been single for longer than a few months since I'm 14 lol. Just because you're a social autist doesn't mean everyone in Veeky Forums are.

>It becomes even easier when you recognise the patterns at which women operate
Could you share some?
After awhile of observing women being approached by guys all i see are signs of utter disgust and uninterest so i have no idea how to make her attracted

Sounds like she is just mad that she gets attention from men she doesnt desire hit on her, then blaming those same men for her failures.

That being said, its anonymous. So its probably some faggot trying to troll people elsewhere because his weak shit doesnt work on Veeky Forums.

This shit is going to be stereotypical. It WILL make you cringe, but that's how women are.
>ask a lot of questions at first
If she dodges answering trivial questions, then she's not gonna be interested unless you mention something that could benefit her. It's a red flag, shows that she has bland personality and can't bother talking with colleagues.
>give SHORT stories that happened (not really, make that shit up) to you not so long ago and watch her reactions
If she gives you a story back, you got her attention full sail, and she wants to know stuff. Maybe not you in particular, maybe not about you, but she wants to know stuff from you, and that's how you can hook the bait.
Also, watch how she laughs. Make a cringy joke on purpose or mildly sperg out mid-discussion to get her to make a fake laugh. You will notice, and you will know when she forces herself to seem interested in order not to hurt you. That's a classic.
>talks a lot about binges, partying, her bestie, etc.
Probably loves to chug down a full bottle of whiskey in front of her friends to impress someone. Simple shit.
>avoids looking you straight into the eyes
That's one thing that grinds my gears, personally. If someone doesn't look me into my eyes, I know they either aren't interested and force themselves to talk, or they are some introverted cunt.
>after the initial few minutes of the discussion, she asks to know more about you
That's when she either contemplates the idea of sucking your dong or actually wants to do it. She will put on a fucking grin and ask you anything just to keep the conversation going, because she wants you interested in her in return. I think this is some kind of "we need to get to know each other before fucking" stuff. I dunno, really. If she doesn't do that, you need to find another lass.

Most of the signs are in the eyes and body language - looking straight into the eyes and keeping a proper posture are good, while the opposite - bad.

>she asks to know more about you
I might be fucked up(i am but lets skip that point) but almost all the girls i talk to casually asks questions in return. Casual stuff ofc like what i study, what i work with, what i do for fun, where i live etc
Youre telling me this is a sign? because it doesnt seem like a sign, seems like common courtesy

I must be autistic because these signs i see every time i talk to chicks but they seem to mean nothing
Youve had success with signs like this?

Sometimes i notice girls doing strange stuff like one time at an after work one girl i was talking to in a group at a table took her shirt off, it was cold but she did it anyway and leaned in further
I thought about it but came to the conclusion i overanalyze stuff since she is an attractive girl who had a boyfriend at the time but i mean...signs from girls seem very ambigious

>Make a cringy joke on purpose or mildly sperg out mid-discussion to get her to make a fake laugh.
My move right there. If youäre awkward, might as well make it work for you, right?

>tfw got a cutie to laugh/smile three times over cringy shit yesterday

>but almost all the girls i talk to casually asks questions in return
>seems like common courtesy
Yes and no. No woman is like the next one, that's the problem.
Thing is, they care enough to uphold a discussion and exchange information with you, and that's already SOMETHING. That gives you ground to build a relationship upon, even if it's just common courtesy. It gives you an argument to keep on going, basically.
A lot of chicks often just say "haha, yeah, whatever" and don't even say a word.

>they seem to mean nothing
>Youve had success with signs like this?
The thing is, it's not a lottery ticket.
By getting her to ask, participate actively in a discussion with you and ask about you or things associated with you, you create a base for yourself from which you can build a relationship up.
And like I said - watch the body language. Listen to the tone of her voice. That shit will give away if she's into the discussion or just does it because it's a burdensome routine for her.
And you need to TALK. Talk, dude. You need to get her excited, make her think that she actually has something in common with you. She will open up sooner or later, either by telling you to fuck off or going on a date with you.

>she did it anyway and leaned in further
>signs from girls seem very ambigious
She probably wanted a side-dick.

>i overanalyze stuff
You only overanalyze if it gets in the way, that's my opinion.

>She will open up sooner or later
I can definetly see this because it seems alot of chick are keen on opening up, ive never had a girl tell me to leave her alone
but like i said i must be an idiot because i dont get how this translates into sex

I do the talking part but it always ends there, i never get the feeling she wants to date or anything.

'murrican females are literallty the lowest of the low.
The part where she brought up 'The Patriarchy'...man, top cuck.

>Honest women either date hot guys or stay single, so of course you're gonna meet a lot of dishonest people if you're always trying to date someone above you on the sexual totem pole.

You know, she devolves into some pretty stupid gibberish towards the end of the article, but right around this part I can't honestly say she doesn't have a point.

>ive never had a girl tell me to leave her alone
Most women just show subtle signs, like declining going out for coffee or shit like that.
It's like that "thank you, we will call you" way of saying fuck you during a job interview.
BUT, with that being said, I had a few women telling me to fuck off. They are rare, but they exist.

Im lifting more because people piss me off and i like the thought of being strong enough to fuck them up

When im lifting I envision myself breaking whoever's pissed me off's arms and humiliating them rather than grilz

>>Honest women either date hot guys or stay single
>I can't honestly say she doesn't have a point
Honesty won't get you a hot guy if you have a fucked up grill or a toxic personality.
>>or stay single
Oh shit, she does actually have a point.

Im mostly the guy leaving the conversation because i got other stuff i need to be doing so it could be that
Anyway, ill give your tips a go and watch for these signs and hopefully manage to get laid

HAHAHAHAHAHAA