Why is /pol/ so obsessed with Veeky Forums? There's more /pol/shit than fitness these days

Why is /pol/ so obsessed with Veeky Forums? There's more /pol/shit than fitness these days.

Fuck off Hillarybot

The anti-/pol/ (I use that term loosely as simply everyone /pol/ doesn't like, since no group gives a fuck enough to actually stand against a group of Veeky Forums autists) tends to hate much of what Veeky Forums aspires for. It's easy

I just thought their own board is shit so they come here.

Oh, I'm sorry that /pol/ just wants to save western civilization. I guess that your "goal" of lifting a piece of metal is much more important. Faggot.

Veeky Forums is /pol/ now.

>know your meme filename

>Trying to save the western civilization by crying about non-white people on the internet.

Why don't you lift heavy pieces of metal and save the western world. Faggot.

Hey go fuck yourself, I fucking love /pol/ but there are few things that will make you a glorious white god more than lifting will. I'm going to assume you are a big fat fuck.

Nice response, memester. Truly you aren't a regular white cuck.

>I've never been on /pol/

Lifting heavy pieces of metal is next to useless when I have an M1. I'd rather study tactics and strategy for the upcoming race war.

need to be on top of the game when race war starts

Because the mentality goes hand in hand. Can you imagine a typical liberal who complains about "White privilege" trying to make themselves the best they can be? Lifting is the best cure for cuckoldry.

I see 10x more bitching about "/pol/ content" than any actual pol posts. Is this some reverse psychology samefag conspiracy?

I browse /pol/ all the time but don't bring that shit here. The boards are separate, and it should stay that way.

OP is probably some cuck that just got triggered insanely hard

Don't reply to me with memes, please.

I'm asian you autistic kid. Whatever, keep on studying your "wartactics".

don't ever speak to me or my wife's son again please

Do you think physical fitness is not a requirement for war? You mention an M1, a heavy battle rifle. If you are a weak fat or skinny basement dweller you are not getting far with that rifle and the weight of it's ammo. How are you going to execute your strategy if you can't get into position. Or lets say you make it past the first few days and your body is sore and screaming in pain because you are using muscles that never get used. You will be dead weight to everyone around you. Yes, study tactics and strategy, but you can do that and be physically fit.

fit people are inherently more conservative

There's more pol nowadays because everything is going to shit, fuccboi. Pay attention.

Right leaning men are statistically stronger physically, among other things.
Pic related.

t. Ebil Nahtzee

Not an oldfag, but been browsing since '12..wasn't here for zyzz feelsbad. But as a semi-oldfag I can tell it's not the same people posting here. This place def got dumber and if you don't believe me take a look at the cbt. Most people posting are newfags they're either skinnyfat,fat or spooky skellies. Sometimes you see guys with 2-4 years experience and very very rarely 5+ guys. And most of the good trips left...all the good helpful trips are gone...just a bunch of dyel anons left. I started browsing again this summer and now i visit rarely again..hopefully i can quit browsing again before i become autistic

nope. That's the shit conservatives tell themselves. You have liberals thinking the same, thinking of conservatives as kentucky fried chicken eating, brain washed, couch glued fat asses.

Both parties think of the other as shit, including fitness. Everybody wants to feel superior and righteous. People still can't see the forest from the trees.

Fucking retard.

Memeing people to death and into presidency.

Gotta get Veeky Forums for the race war

explain

it always was, newfriend

It's the current year.
>not perpetuating dank election memes.
We are in the middle of a festival, just go along with it.

Why can't I see that image, I don't wanna buy a pass