I've always been big into meal prepping, but I've always done it for one and I was never tired of chicken and rice...

I've always been big into meal prepping, but I've always done it for one and I was never tired of chicken and rice. I just started dating a girl with a kid, and she'd like me to prep for all of us.

Can Veeky Forums help me throw some variety into my meal prep?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gqp2Zrse6-0
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_
twitter.com/shaunking?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt91R0X6RH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn those girls won genetic lottery, brown with blue eyes.

i use this

Imagine the womans fathers face when he realizes his grandkids are negro mongrels

not very subtle bait, but you get extra credit for getting the word 'prep' in there so many times though

Please don't talk to me or my wifes daughters ever again.

>mongrel
>won the genetic lottery
wtf cuck???

I am not her husband, so how can I be a cuck. Those are lovely looking children.

Cool list and thanks for listing but aren't vegetables carbs?

>all this use of the word "cuck"
Projection at its finest.

They did though. Dark skin with light eyes is like 5 extra points. Especially on girls. It's rare.

Meal prepping is the best if you have a busy week, i preb everything on sunday:
When i wake up: 500ml milk
Breakfast: 1kg skyr, 150gr x 5 + 25gr musli
Snack: Ryebread with some kind of pate or something
Lunch: 250gr chicken with 150gr rice + frozen veggies (These boxes i put the 3 of them in the freezer and take out the day before, we have a microwave at work)
Omw to gym: 50gr whey
After gym: Rice or pasta also with chicken (nearly same as lunch)
Before bed: 500ml milk and musli + banana

This is this week, but its nearly the same every time. Normies at work are jelly and i spend next to no time cooking mondag - saturday.

This is fucking pathetic tee bee hache

fiber m8

I also buy bottled water (i know estro but pls) and put in fridge ready for work, i down 1L omw there everyday with coffee. Prepare coffee in machine the day before so u only have to press button and it runs directly into your car cup

Do you literally just chuck chicken and veggies in a baking tray on Sunday?

Plebbit
R/mealprepsunday

Thank me later fags

They look like pic related

>this thread again
Being blacks makes you lose the genetic lottery senpai

I empty the fridge and go buy something special at the store. Im always home the whole sunday i never socialize so i have the whole day to myself. Clean cook netflix etc.

Vomit.mpeg

do you even muscle protein synthesis refractory period?

they're the superstars of the sediment

I read your post wrong, but yes all chicken in tray with mixed veggies oil and spices, boil rice + a little vinegar. 1 lunchbox for rice and veggies and one for chicken. I use the broth in tray for flavor

Gay.

>150gr x 5

what does that stand for

>they won the genetic lottery

Tell them that when they are 25 and bitching about how all white people are racists or how BLM is the most important movement evar.

Half breeds are worse than pure blacks when it comes to birtue signalling about muh racism.

have you already bowed before the insect master race today?

ever noticed when people post attractive shitskins or niggers it's always those half breeds with white features

150 gr of rice, 5x150 because i make for 5 days

t. cuck

Mixed race kids cant be incest babies by definition but ok.

No. Please post pics to prove me wrong.

ah I see, thanks

Made 2 trays like this sunday

He said insect not incest TrayvonTavious, learn how to read.

Look again.

You aren't better than these BLM-subhumans if you think all black/halfcast people are BLM activists.

I can't wait to impregnate a white girl.

Let women reap what they sow

Fuck dude.

Pajeet, pls.

Holy shit. Why the fuck was that necessary? I mean I've seen the videos where bitches went ballistic on a guy and they simply fight back, but this bitch didn't raise a finger and his buddy kicked her when she was already laying on the floor. The fuck?

He's a refugee apparently.

>user gets introduced to the red pill episode

look at the guys color and then think

>racism
Not an argument.

>brown
>won the genetic lottery

>took him multiple shots to know a girl down

shoulda done SS

>cry racism
Not an argument

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gqp2Zrse6-0

yeah bro, brown hair with blue eyes

how fucking rare that is, roit?

holy fuck this made me so fucking mad.

this world will go to shits because they let niggers and mudslimes do whatever they want.

why not just fucking do hitler style genocide?

Who would fucking miss these pigs?

they would not even be remembered in history, because all they ever did was rape, steal and be ugly.

I usually dont hate on race because i am friends with a lot of different nationatlities myself, but fucking niggers and mudslimes FUCK

What a waste of woman

>Who would fucking miss these pigs?
Girls?
Im not kidding i knew some girls who only wanted to fuck middle eastern guys
Cute, smart white girls

yeah, sure

>being a westcuck

Tfw when no oven

Yeah right

Cant post pics because i dont have them but ive met atleast 5 girls 8/10 or more who only wanted guys from the middle east

One of em was sort of fucked up i guess since she did manage to find her brown eyed iranian man...in prison
Still they had a kid together while he was out on probation
Today she is a trainwreck single mother but rewind the clock 10 years to when she was 18 and she was 9/10 easy

There is a difference between some middle eastern guy and a dirty fucking mudslime or nigger.

Nothing wrong with being a souther guy or something.

But as soon as they are mudslimes or niggers BOOM they are automatically fucked up.

Same situation except my gf doesn't have kids but i can eat the same things every day for months and if my gf has to eat the same thing two days in a row then she gets angry. I know exactly how much food i need for myself for the whole week.
Tell her you have a very specific diet and you need to keep track of your macros and if she doesn't like the food you cook then she will have to do her own cooking

>Come home from work and hear "Hey honey how was your day?" followed by two little torpedos hitting my legs "DADDY!"
>I respond "Good, my day is Good"
Then I wake up wipe the tear from my eye and workout.
That "lets get this shit over with" feeling washes over me. I only look forward to dreams now.

what country?
I find it hard to believe that you'd be close enough with 5 different 8/10 girls to know about their sexual preferences, especially one that happens to be uncommon in every place of the western world I know

I know this is subtle bait, but the husband here isn't even black, hes pacific islander and probably a little bit hapa desu.

Black children do NOT inherit colored eyes, and the daughters would have nappy ass hair along with darker skin

why do the hodgetwins have blue eyes?

I cant say for sure about black guys since that actually never ever seemed to go over well, strangely enough
Went to a gym when i was 17 (my first) and there was a black guy there who was always talking about how blonde chicks were following him home from the club
Could just be shittalk for all i know because true enough, ive only seen two girls actually settle down and have kids/marry black guys and they were far from attractive

A country in western europe man
Two of them i met in school, friend of my girlfriends so they were pretty open about what kind of guys they wanted and talked about it with my gf
Other three i met at work, they were sort of friends and it was a night time job so we had nothing to do all night but talk to eachother so i found out alot of stuff

My best friends gf´s friend(yeah, far away) went to alot of diffrent parties with me, my friend and his gf and everytime i met her she had a new middle eastern guy with her, full on muslim in some cases as they didnt drink
She was maybe a 6/10

What girls say they want and what they go for are two very diffrent things but most of these girls have actually only dated the types of guys they claim to like (middle eastern/muslim)

Black guys, yeah i dont know too many girls who like those

Please tell me your post is bait.
Please tell me you aren't this fucking stupid and ignorant of the world at your age.

>A country in western europe man
yeah but which one?

Mohammed pls go

>corn
>vegetable

I'm sorry mate, but corn is shit tier veggie

Having three arms is also "rare".
Not being able to get a bonemarrow transplant or any organs from your parents while looking like neither (forget about grandparents) but ending up with their genetic defects is sadly getting less "rare".
Don't racemix you fucking idiots.

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

cucktopia (aka Sweden)

In the USA the victim market is so profitable that even the whites are getting into it.
First it was the injuns, then the niggers, now just the mexicanos and then whites can play the victim card.
Enjoy your south africa status.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_

twitter.com/shaunking?lang=en

So yeah, that has nothing to do with anything.

Besides you're more then likely an american "white" you're a casserole of various "white" races and indians and african slaves all rolled into one.

They're 42% European.

>Black children do NOT
Half black retard

>barely out of the womb
>balding

>Besides you're more then likely an american "white" you're a casserole of various "white" races and indians and african slaves all rolled into one.
Dumbass

>hazel eyes

anyone can have those

Why do people always say brown rice and not white rice?

t. aussie

But it's best on part blacks

>Cant post pics because i dont have them but ive met atleast 5 girls 8/10 or more who only wanted guys from the middle east
"Cant post pics because i dont have them" doesn't work as bait in a facebook/instagram world m8.

t. sven

Actually I am not. I am 100% Ashkenazim. And even if I was, that would not change anything regarding to my argument. And rarely anyone is a "casserole" Look up on how fucking genetics work you nigger.
So fucking cucked. I can tell them all about the muslims and their lies and the swedecucks would never listen. Even when I live with arabs, have to work around arabs and have even "occupied" arabs.

>mixed race
>genetic lottery
ya okay

Self hating sand nigger huh?
You guys are a nickle a bus load.

>brown skin
> proven to show less signs of aging than white

Stay mad birdshit skin

If her name is Dashiki and she has friends with names like toothpick and lockdog, You better not touch the wrong hole, asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt91R0X6RH4

wtf i love mulattos now