youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
eatatpavs.com/menu_pictures.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw they open in 5 hours

You in Hawaii?

Fucking pleb at least get papa Johns

>he thinks one Jew chain is better than another Jew chain
Local ma and pop faggots

Cheese stuffed crust pepperoni and pineapple pizza with a side of Burger King cheeto chicken fries

Also a mug rootbeer (not diet)

THIS

Chains don't even compare, assuming you don't live in a shithole. There's dozens of independent pizza places in my town and they're all fantastic. But when I lived in Florida briefly the "best" pizza place in town that had a line out the door was only like a 4/10 kek. I make English muffin pizzas better than dominos

>pineapple on pizza
kys

i get a dominos pizza every week

Head on over to Planet Fitness, they got boxes of it.

You go to PF, too?

My guilty pleasure....

Why no Pizzahut? God I miss that shit from USA

fuuuarrrk i planned a cheat day on the 26th bruhs on the day of the first clinton trump debates. have been lookin forward to that shit all fucking month. Im gonna have
>6 pints of El Cumbre beer (Im an albaquerque fag) from an hour before the debate starts to when the debate ends because im a trumpfag and need to calm my nerves
>Probably like 2 burgers
>One of these bad boys. Pic related is like fucking crack cocaine, also have them add cookie dough for 60 cents.

god you amerifats are disgusting. It's a cultural crime what you made out of proper italian pizza...

I have a bakers dozen of glazed donuts from Walmart for $2.98.. I eat the whole thing about once a month.

God I love them

OP is british by the way

I just want sex. My dick is perpetually in a semi-chub mode, and I want to feel the inside of a moist pussy.

that pizza looks like the definition of depression. fuck off

I;ve been ordering pizza every other day
lost 2 lbs :)

A qt Veeky Forums gf

Shut the fuck up, spaghetti nigger

>Mfw a girl has never looked at you like this

that pizza looks extremely homosexual user. I would legitimately rather have a dominos pizza than THAT piece of garbage. That pizza is something i would serve to my dog, and even my dog would laugh and say that it looks homosexual and not eat it. Pic related from local pizza place/ bar is legit

yeah you probably lost weight cause all it is is junk and shit that provides no nutrition to gain weight -- but you most definite gained body fat

amen. nothing like a good ole fashion pizzeria pizza in some low down ho' down town. i hate those liberal cuck hipster fags that try and make pizza in to some bull shit piece of bread with sauce

>having any pizza besides superior Chicago deep dish

>Not knowing Detroit Square Dish is Lake Superior.

>implying anything in Detroit is good
They probably washed your plate and dough with dirt "water"

I'm craving love.

The loneliness hurts. That soulcrushing feeling in your chest. No amount of pizza can fill the void.

craving being done with my bulk desu, 2 weeks in and i'm already fucking softer

nobody thinks your being funny or artistic user. just fuck off.. this isnt /b/, go suck your own dik somewhere else

>Eating any pizza aside from the ones I make.

I really want a California burrito, I'm craving it so badly.

Steak ramen

Lads-- should I go pick up a thin crust pizza from the italian place I work at? I get a discount. I've only had 700 calories so far today and I went to the gym earlier-- I'm starving.

Large hot and spicy

The hot and spicy isn't that spicy honestly, have to ask for extra hot peppers and hot sauce. Good choice though. I'm between that, the carribean, the brooklyn, and the hawaiian. Too many choices.

nothing since i woke up at 6am for my bowl of cold oats and almonds then just two hours later i ate two chicken breasts with plenty of broccoli.

feels really great, havent had a "cheat meal" in over a year

me

Waffle house cheese;n;eggs + hash browns smother covered and chunked.... bacon + raisin toast w/ apple butter.

Literally nothing.
Which I am actually really happy about, being that I spent most of my life gorging on horrible foods.

Finally broken through the struggle of fighting cravings and am happy eating chicken rice and fruit for most of my diet.

I love cooking, I've been craving my homemade enchiladas for a while. Might prepare tomorrow night

Any suggestions?

I am such a fucking fatass. My dominoes order (which is saved on my profile) is a large chicken and bacon pizza. And boneless chicken 'wings' with ranch. And cheesy fingers. And extra garlic sauce.

I don't even eat a whole large pizza to myself. I eat all of that (granted it's never one night). I have no idea how many calories that is.

Funny, just don't crave that stuff anymore whatsoever.

glad you didn't go over the edge and order a salad with all of that.

MEAT LOVERS

>a large chicken and bacon pizza
do you eat shitty versions of every food or just pizza?

>posts a pic named donerkebab.jpg
>is actually a gyros pita, which is superior anyway.

Pretty much every food, yeah. I'm a really plain eater, very much steak and potatoes kind of guy. I don't even like too much pepper on shit.

What kind of pizza do you like?

How many weekends in a row can you go eating pizza. I always think to myself "fuck I shoulda ordered pizza instead" even if whatever I'm drunkenly eating is good.

Are guys degreasing your pizzas?

I hope so, it's the only way

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

Craving alcohol. But I've doubled the fag intake and i'm drinking a lot of tea, first attempt that feels like I might make it a day with just one whisky.

I want to eat a big greasy burger so fucking badly.

This place has such great food.

eatatpavs.com/menu_pictures.html

Maybe I will get one in 5 more pounds.

>get a bag of pecans from grandfather
>excited to have them as a snack tonight
>mfw

JUST

god tier bulk food?

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

God tier:
Dominos
High tier:
Papa Johns
Shit tier:
Pizza Hut

=) it was really yummy and cheesey though