Muslims will be the first country to integrate blockchain technology with the support of the government

>muslims will be the first country to integrate blockchain technology with the support of the government

how does this make Veeky Forums feel?

wsj.com/articles/dubai-aims-to-be-a-city-built-on-blockchain-1493086080

Other urls found in this thread:

atimes.com/article/will-dubais-good-times-last/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will WTC let them track their wives using RFID? This could be big.

Doesn't one storm wipe out that whole palm tree island? How do they protect the houses that are literally right on the waterline

they dont
if they get destroyed they bring in a million bangladeshis and rebuild them in 2 days

>muslims will be the first country
nigga

wtf I hate crypto now

Time to make 50+ threads about how crypto is white genocide.

Dubai will not be there in 50 years. It's a straight up artificial city filled with people not from there.

I can't find Muslim on a map. Maybe I should try following the smell. Or is there an "Aloha Snack Bar" sign?

I've been saying it for years bankers, regulations and bureaucrats are the main obstacles for blockchain adoption, 3rd world countries with small banking systems and bureaucracies will adopt blockchain tech must faster than the west.

>It's a straight up artificial city

As opposed to natural cities?

>Smart Dubai has appointed International Business Machines Corp. IBM 0.05% as its blockchain lead strategic partner and Consensys, a custom-software development consultancy, as its blockchain adviser.

So who is IBM partnered with in crypto?

How do we make money out of this?

>3rd world countries with small banking systems and bureaucracies

What does that have to do with Dubai though.

>muslims will be the first country
Are you clinically retarded?

>muslims
>'first country'
You're a retard. Also, this in't /pol/ you spastic cunt.

>As opposed to natural cities?
Yes - those would be cities that develop naturally over time rather than from top down design by authoritarian government.

As opposed to one that doesn't have to important literally everything, including its entire labor force.

>entire labor force

You mean MANUAL labor force. There's a difference.

>this isnt pol
Shitskin confirmed
/pol/ is Veeky Forums's capital

>It's a straight up artificial
Why would that lead to them disappearing?

>shitskin confirmed
100% NW European.
>/pol/ is Veeky Forums's capital
I wouldn't dispute that - this isn't /pol/.

Make-up of Dubai:

Nationalities:
43.3% Indian
23% Emirati
17% Pakistani
7.5% Bangladeshi
4.2% Filipino
1.5% Sri Lankan
0.3% American
5.2% other countries

>Make-up of Dubai:
>Nationalities:
>43.3% Indian

42% of those Indians are essentially slave labor on working passports. They get tricked into construction gigs in India/Sri Lanka etc and spend years trying to pay their way back home.

Hahhahahahahhah holy shit thats too good

Very few non-Emiratis hold nice white collar jobs, and citizenship is hard to get.

That's the way it should be in Europe too. Immigrants should only be used for manual labour and work in gas stations, restaurants, etc

WTC already done it. They have trials in companies already, and backed by gov.

No

Immigrants should come with a degree only, we already have poles for manual labour

It may last, but I think there are many existential threats.

I just pulled this at random, though I'm sure better sources exist: atimes.com/article/will-dubais-good-times-last/

You have to remember that it's a mega-city in the desert propped up on oil money.

People go there for business and only business, basically. It has little tourism and very few people live there other than for the reason to send money back to their families. If there is ever a solid economic depression there, it will become a ghost town.

Vice did a good piece on that some time back.

>country

white bois btfo

They have millions of Arabs/Muslims visiting every year. It's literally the jewel of the Muslim world in terms of development and modernity.

I concede that point, though I think Beirut may take back its throne in timeā€”if the government can ever get its shit together.

Fuck off newfag.