Veeky Forums, help me out. what´s the most effective workout you can do at home to lose weight...

Veeky Forums, help me out. what´s the most effective workout you can do at home to lose weight? there are so many options, i really need someone that knows his shit to help me. .

eat laxitives and take a dump
Should get rid of atleast a few pounds, desu

Well, you certainly know your shit.

i´m fat as fuck. i´ve read the sticky and all that. i know all i need to know about diet and such. my question is merely how i can burn as much calories as possible witheout leaving my apt.

>i´ve read the sticky
Read it again.

for what purpose?
guzs, pls. i have the little one in bed and have time to work out now. but i need to get it done NOW, because after, i need to go to bed.
do i rope jump, do some random cardio video off of youtube (any good ones you can recommend?)? what about those insanity vids? is this just crap or will i get my ass kicked?

No.

no, what?

If you read the sticky you'd realize that excercise is only 15% of losing weight

damnit fit. i know that. it still can´t hurt to do some cardio, right?

i mean, i got so much fat to lose, every additional calorie i burn is very good...

So run?

questions like this dont really deserve their own thread

in my apartment? have you even read the thread?

No, so buy an elliptical then

Good for cardio and wont disturb your neighbors. You can get one at big 5 or something

yeah, but 1. i have no money to buy one. there must be a way to burn calories that don´t recuire a expensive machine. and 2. i want to do it NOW, not tomorrow or whenever i got one...

Okay, so save up your money and do one or more of the following
>basic indoors cardio (jumping jacks, burpees, running in place, etc)
>run around your area
>go fuck yourself and get an elliptical on credit
Bipedalism is what made humans great, why cant you just get out and move? If you havent done it yet you have no one to blame but yourself

>why cant you just get out and move?

BECAUSE, there´s a baby sleeping in the next room that i can´t leave alone?

>basic indoors cardio (jumping jacks, burpees, running in place, etc)
sure, sure. but is there some kind of routine or workout you can recommend?

You know what? Figure it out yourself

We're trying to help your tiny-brained ass and all you do is cry and say "feed me, feed me, I dont wanna do research!"

Figure your shit out or keep your pregnancy fat forever

i have researched all i could think off. but i thought, MAYBE someone on here knows a neat youtube vid that is not full of crap but actually helpfull. oh well

You can't squeeze 30 minutes in to go to a gym? If you really can't, look in to the meme tier ones like insanity and p90x.

Most of it is bullshit but the whole thing about them is that you move a lot and get in cardio. eat healthy and get active.
Take your kid for walks or get him interested in swimming.

A real important thing to keep in mind is that your children will emulate you in every way. If you don't want to raise a lardass, get him interested in sports and exercise. You'll lose weight if you do them with him

You are a fucking retard. What are you hoping for, a secret dragonball z technique that lets you punch yourself and weight flies off? Fuck you for even making this thread

>I know everything already but I'm going to ask retarded questions anyway, but I don't want a real answer someone give me a magic pill!

/thread

>lets you punch yourself and weight flies off
Kek

losing weight?

just leave your house and run every single fucking day

if your legs are weak as shit due to you being a sedentary piece of shit then start by jogging

google couch to 5k