This is an acceptable amount of YEARLY profit for normies

>this is an acceptable amount of YEARLY profit for normies

How can I ever go back to normal money making? I gain thousands of dollars per day, send it to random ico's in a heartbeat and all of this from the warmth of my home in my pyjamas. I really like the fud, shilling and community bounding over fake numbers and "announcements". I honestly don't care if I fall 20% because 1) it will come back and 2) I am not the only one.

All of this with button clicks and a keyboard. My regular wagecuck job is just a distraction and fund raiser for my crypto portfolio. I barely talk to anyone because they think it is a bubble and it is Monopoly money.

Though I know none of you and probably dislike all of you in real life, I like to think we are friends and in this together. This board really changed my life, net worth and perception of money. Thanks Veeky Forumswe are in this together

>1%

you literally make more money from online credit unions (2.75% in Canada)

>My day job is just a distraction
If you've only been around for a year you're not used to a real bear market yet. Keep your day job until you've cashed out enough to live off for the rest of your life.

This.

I know I hope I reach my goal before the market does a nose dive. This is why I am upset most of the time, it doesn't go fast enough

the best thing I learnd with crypto, sell incredible gains and BTFD.

if the next stock market crash will happen (-50% thaaha ) what only -50% within a year.... I will fuckin buy a shitload of Index Funds.

while the most cry about there -50% ( what can happen within a few days in crypto and the most of us went through a lot of time) I will laugh and just buy the fuckin dip.

>stock market crash
Yeah, I'm eagerly anticipating that, will throw in $300k.

Crypto requires nerves of steel/autism

the new generation of mony gangster , behind a PC in a single room flat, that didnt care about big swings

>single room flat
>still living in an overpriced city when your income isn't dependent on location
Why?

Holy fuck, and I thought my portfolio was volatile.

I'm pretty sure that 90% of coiners do not make money in the long run.
Also, it's a big difference investing 1k or 100k. The more money you have, the harder it gets to make *big* gains.

>Also, it's a big difference investing 1k or 100k. The more money you have, the harder it gets to make *big* gains.

This is 100% psychological, if you can turn 1k into 20k, you can turn 100k into 2mil, if you don't act like a pussy with your money.

>I'm pretty sure that 90% of coiners do not make money in the long run.

Are you fucking kidding me? Anyone on Veeky Forums who invested in crypto a year ago made 5-100x returns, if not more

Nope.
If you place a buy order for 100k you will move the market quite a lot.
Also good luck try using stops for 100k...

That I do not believe.
And let's see what happens in the next 5 years, then.

>THiS
my fuckin words

This. Fucking this. And because I know you guys all think alike, I know it will work.
We can't even go back to normal living anymore

Slow and steady. I make moves for stocks about once a year at most. Crypto about once a month. patience and research have been working well

nigga if you wanna dump you dont place a huge sell wall to drive the price down. you begin dumping in small chunks gradually until you sell your stack. this must be b8

Your belief is completely unnecessary, your delusion is noted though.

how is your btc chart? Going slowly is definitely the way to go though.

Very similar. Honestly I only touch the top 8-10 coins and hold for the pre determined time. Same with stocks snp500, McDonald's, energy companies. Slow dividend gains and maybe a 2% compounding gains is the goal for me. Veeky Forums and reddit lacks patience, sees booms like monacoin and wants to predict the next rocket with "the market cap" being the main determinant. Might as well gamble at that point. At least you'll get comps