Is it true that to get gf you need to be Veeky Forums chad?

Is it true that to get gf you need to be Veeky Forums chad?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgrum.net/user/alterhacker/1338869153/950221700325239488_1338869153
youtu.be/OB4Ty1yP48s?t=6:01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, you just need to be a person someone wants to be with. There are ugly guys with gfs and ugly girls with bfs.

There was a time I was fitter than I was now some years back because I wanted this grl who I was living with for the past year to like me. I lost about 40lb in 6 months. I ended up being the loneliest person ever.

Why r her eyes so big

>""""""""""HER""""""""""

ive met uglier,smaller dudes than me with a qt gf

Lost my gf to a numale manlet.

imgrum.net/user/alterhacker/1338869153/950221700325239488_1338869153

sauce of OP's pic incase anyone was wondering

Yes you need to be Chad.

Well are you yourself a numale manlet?

Why don't the kissless virgins just hook up with the other kissless virigins?

No. 5'11.5", so maybe manlet but not numale at all. Former cop, I hand built my own sauna at my cabin using pines I felled and dried on my property, and I stare down hipsters/numales until they leave whatever bar I'm at.

To get vapid cunts? Yes.

To get bitches as desperate as us? No.

To get people worth your time? No, that requires being interesting.

To get
>her
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... hahahahahaha. I want to die.

No I've had 7 gfs some of whom were ugly some of whom were pretty hot and all while I was a skinnyfat DYEL. Now that I'm single I finally have time to lift; the gf meme is overrated.

>5'11.5
>.5
>former cop
>on Veeky Forums
>stare down hipsters/numales until they leave whatever bar I'm at.
>stare down

calling bait

anyone want to make a subscribe to candito training with this photo?

every photo is almost identical.
kek at the thirsty faggot liking this shit

>former cop
hows the erectile dysfunction and daddy issues treating you?
anyways, grills dont want overcompensating, fatass donut munchers

I can see why she left you.

That's just an excuse to absolve yourself of any responsibility for your own loneliness. There are fat dudes, manlets, and fuggos getting laid on the regular while you shitpost on arcanine.

>all this anti cop truth
maybe you poltards arent completely irredeemable bootlickers

yes, it helped me to get girl, but i only got were crazy ones.

never able to get good conservative gf who care only make a family and take care of kids.

pic related, thats me and crazy girl.

because there is a reason they are kissless virgins.

dude why did you have to post mollie

rip mollie all wings fans loved you :(

Is that candito?

I don't think those girls exist. They only pretended to exist when society would shame them and financially starve them for not filling that role.

Lol I just posted a thread about this yesterday. The answer is a resounding "NO". Look at this man, he would literally have trouble benching the bar but was the biggest sex symbol of the 60's. Face + Frame is EVERYTHING. If you have a bad face and frame you will always be less attractive than someone with a good face and frame no matter how muscular you are.

Actually he was just rich and famous.

He still is like a 9/10 even without the money and fame

Face and hair yes, frame no. And he wasn't even noticeably above average height.

No you mainly need confidence.

Being Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums,
develop talents/skillz(cooking, speak other language, travel, etc)
all of this give you experience and hopefully confidence.

of course having shitload of power/money helps too.

Protip: do it for yourself, the rest will take care of itself.

It depends, it would be better to say that you need to be the type of person who attracts the people who you are attracted to.
Being in good physical shape is part of it, and it might be enough, it might not be.
That being said it's really easy to get laid/get a gf if you lower your standards enough and talk to enough people, but I wouldn't say that it's necessarily worth it.

I know this to be the truth.

But does anyone else step back and realize how fucking insane those requirements are?

Yes, if you're sociable you can settle for less. But the fact that you need all of these components to actually punch above your weight so to speak is fucking insane. Women will always have that advantage.

How did you end up lonely ?

Did you choose not to talk to women?

> do it for yourself, the rest will take care of itself.

How's any man (successful or not) suppose to hook up with a woman if he's not actively pursuing them ?

No woman will just randomly approach a man and start a conversation with him.

i know m8, all i can tell you is:
life is not fair. accept it, deal with it.

largely depends of the type of girls.

let's assume you're Veeky Forums, average face looking
and really fucking confident (or faking it well)

nightclub sloots will be attracted like flies over shit.

Then again if we are talking gf material,
you need to think hard about what you want for yourself. Then grow a pair of BALLS and actually GO GET IT and talk to her.

then you might realize she's not as perfect as you imagine. Look for what she IS, not what you want her to be.

if she fails (yeah girls can fail too) move on and go find the one that's right for you.

Last protip of the day:
Honor is male concept, don't ever expect girls to understand.

goodnight.

girl pls go

> Look at this billionaire rock star he doesn't have have a fit body but when love him :3
> Beeee yourself

having a gf fucking sucks u can have sex and thats all the stress, problems men stay alone

too true

>Is it true that to get gf you need to be Veeky Forums chad?

No. Memes and shitposts are not where you should acquire your worldviews from

No, but when you're getting Veeky Forums you're also getting a confidence boost, sense of accomplishment, it can enhance your mood, etc. All these things will positively affect your personality and the way people perceive you and therefor make it easier for you to find a gf.

You faggots disgust me.

Honestly if you want a gf just be a cool motherfucker; open, talkative, suave, etc. You don't have to be 6'2" blonde and have chiseled abs.

>b-but muh 4pl8 sqaut

Girls don't give a fuck if your in constant autismo mode. They'd rather fuck with DYEL faggot manlets that can actually uphold a convo for more than a couple minutes and get he laughing

Oh the "Talk to girls meme" again
Talking get you nowhere, you need a way to make them attracted to you
Get this and THEN talk to them

In the 60's and 70's making it meant being a college dropout, lanky, drug using, poetry loving faggot, the skinnier the better, don't wash, sing some songs loosely related to the war and hippie chicks who were already topless would smash their overgrown pussy on you. lol

Most people I know who get into a serious relationship get fat af . Especially women

With that being said, Arnold and bodybuilders in the mid 70's said they got the most pussy because the free love movement was still floating around, they'd trip out when they saw his body.
youtu.be/OB4Ty1yP48s?t=6:01
go to 6:01

Demonstrate value
Engage physically
Nurture dependence
Neglect emotionally
Inspire hope
Separate entirely

>kissless female virgins
>existing past age 5

You're kidding right?

She died?

such a good doc

thats a prison u retard

Just be yourself and act confident. You'll easily find a girl

>saw this woman in op yesterday
>she kinda looks like a highschool crush
>dreamt about her tonight

Why...cant...I fall in love with new girls...?

lol whats a numale?