Don't have a job, can only afford planet fitness, is worth?

Don't have a job, can only afford planet fitness, is worth?

Yeah I think so. Just don't eat the pizza

>Just don't eat the pizza

Or the bagels, or the tootsie rolls.

Also don't be a cuck and drop the weights, you may hurt someone's fee fees

Does your place has golds gym? It's $9.99 a month if you stick to same location. PF is better than nothing I suppose

Check your city and surrounding cities rec center prices. My rec center is $5 a month including lockers, sauna, gym and whirlpool.

No, PF is a waste of money. Do a bodyweight routine instead. No getting big for you yet, but at least no getting fat and ripped off either.

I've let myself go. Mostly because I've gotten lazy but this gym hates anyone who tries to push themselves or do any regular workout. Getting mad if you one squat. But it's cheap. I need to get back in the groove of things

Is all the Planet Fitness hate here a meme or is it legitimately as bad as people claim? I've been looking for a gym and was considering EOS (they bought all the Gold's Gyms here in town) but I've heard nothing but bad from friends saying things are broken, a lot of weights are missing, some have gotten things stolen. However it's also 10 bucks a month and the next step up is a 24 Hour Fitness near me that offers a lot more but is also a LOT more expensive.

Trying to decide if I wanna go cheap and maybe get things stolen or get to workout at any hour but have to move around my already tight budget :/

Or put effort into your workout. They'll kick you out for that.

It's worth it if you consider going 1-2 times per week. But other than that any other nearby gym will be better.

What are your stats? If you are just starting you can get good beginner gains with just their dumbell but they top out at 70lbs, at least the one in my area does. Avoid the smith machine like the plague.

Well they're not judgement free of course. I'm a depressed guy. I keep to myself. When I walked past the counter the fuckers murmured "siiiiiiigh time to work out I guess before I kill myself". I was so beta that I didn't respond. 1 of those fuckers went on to become the manager. I could've snipped that in the bud. Or maybe not, it's my word against theirs.

>getting big
What does that mean? You mean he won't be able to look like Rich Piana? Oh nooooooo.

From my experience. The guys that don't look like dyels are the ones that take care not to disrespect the weight. The people that slam shit around are either those fat black dudes with shit ROM or those overweight moms that sling the weight around cause they cant go heavy.

You can't even do SS at Planet Fatness because they have a rule against deadlifting.
Also, no barbells. Some of them have fixed bars,but that's only up to like 40 lbs.

None of what you said is true.

>When I walked past the counter the fuckers murmured "siiiiiiigh time to work out I guess before I kill myself"

SAVAGE

In all honesty A lot of the hate of planet fitness is meme shit. Hate to admit it but as an ex planet fitness employee just get to know the staff or find a chill planet fitness. I worked graveyard and most of the Sirius lifters came at night dropping all the weights grunting loud as fuck wearing stringers and i just dident care. No one ever said shit. And seeing how your bitch ass has no job im sure you can wait till night to lift. And since your really asking this I'm guessing you dont have any lifting experiance. So the 80 pound dumbells should be enough for you.

You can deadlifts at the one i worked at.

Yeah. I'm not sure why these guys are dissing the pizza idea. desu back in college i'd take any free meal i could get.

>Or the bagels, or the tootsie rolls.

TAKE A LOAD OF THIS NON-BULKING FAGGOTS

>You can't even do SS at Planet Fatness because they have a rule against deadlifting.

Eh it depends on the managers, some of them are very strict, others dont give a flying fuck

Meme, my planet fitness is run by Mexicans who don't give a shit about feelings. Although their lack of freeweights sucks, but dumbells and cables will do if you're poor.

As long as yours isn't ran by a SJW you shouldn't have any problems. If thats what you can afford then go for it

I go to PF and it definitely has barbells...? I honestly think it's kind of chill.

I just recently got a Planet Fitness membership because i want somewhere to do cardio, it's a fine place to work out and helps to have somewhere to get out of the house every so often (it helps ive got a home rack to do compounds though) find the shift that has the cool employees and you really dont have to worry about all the PF stereotype stuff

They aren't supposed to have squat racks and barbells
Lunk alarm is real
But yeah it's basically one big meme :^)

FUCK PLANET FAGNESS. Go to the YMCA.

You pay based on your income and expenses (which everyone lies about, and they dont check) and you can grunt and do all the oly lofts and powerlifts you want. They also have pools and saunas. Shit is dank

It's worth if you love smith machines and dumbbells that go up to 70lbs...Also milfs.

CHAD EATS PIZZA

Went to a PF the first year I lifted cuz cheap.

Never saw pizza or donuts, guess they did it at different time than when I went. Could Deadlift/squat etc. Smith, dumbbells and fixed bars were more than enough for me to drop weight and made some great beginner gains. Even had a few jacked guys in there, there's some fat powerlifter guy that came in like once a month and lifted all the weight.

Oh and I heard the lunk alarm once when some faggot dropped his dumbbells three times when benching.

>heard the lunk alarm

surely that is far more off putting than dropped weights

If it is all you can afford, sure

Dumbbells are great