PSA: Any coin shilled more than once on the biz homepage is guaranteed to fail

PSA: Any coin shilled more than once on the biz homepage is guaranteed to fail.

BTC is guaranteed to fail?

show me a screen shot of BTC shilled multiple times on the biz landing? Chainlink is gonna fail. Just like DGB failed.

Fact of the matter is, every coin is shilled on Veeky Forums more than once whether they are successful or not.
The beauty of Veeky Forums is being able to decipher the gold from the shit, as everything is presented to you in the same way.

By the way it was very obvious you're trying to fish your way into cheap LINK bags. It's been absolutely rampant today.

holy fuck you're retarded. Post pic of your blockfolio.

ive got a literal 100k in eth I bought at 270.00

do you realize eth was the most shilled coin this board has ever seen?

ehh buy chainlink then lol, I've just seen that when a coin is rampantly shilled on biz such as Chainlink it fails. DBG and ARK are two great examples. People don't shill the fuck out of actual winning coins.

Who is that

Do you even know what Chainlink plans on doing?

Also, ark is near its ATH.

Digibyte was a meme that got pumped way too hard so it was obvious for the crash.

I dunno when is the last time you saw an ETH shill thread? I can't remember one? I think what we are missing here is the understanding of what the word shill means.

Eth was shilled hard all of last year and into the beginning of this year. You must be a newfag since you bought in at fucking 270

DGB went 20x from when we start shilling it.

Ark went 15x, it was beign shilled at fucking 30 cents.

God there is nothing more enraging than fucking dumb newfaggots who know absolutely nothing about crypto and make threads like these acting arrogant as fuck on your two week history of investing.

Anyone who bought ETH after $50 is a newfag. You have no clue what you're talking about.
Chainlink may not succeed, but how is it anywhere near the level of scam DGB is?

RIP ETH

Oh shit Ethereum is failing.
Thanks for the heads up OP.

Because everyone knows about ETH now? It's like trying to shill Bitcoin on Veeky Forums.
kys

that's a semen demon

I've only been around since June. There was a bit of shilling on antshares but it felt like genuine enthusiasm and I bought into it which I'm glad I did. The link shilling however definitely feels artificial. I just can't trust you guys when it's so obvious.

NOT FUCKING SELLING

this girl is not asian

somebody is shilling the fuck outta metaverse atm

>OP wasn't here when ETH was shilled at $7

This is complete bullshit every coin that's been shilled consistently on biz has made incredible gains at one point, if you keep holding after the pump finishes that's your own decision.

We may be a bunch of autists but we have an amazing track record of spotting hidden gems before they moon, next one will be LINK btw but you should already know that.