Tfw am now stronger than my abusive father

>tfw am now stronger than my abusive father
Get drunk and try to hit me again you DYEL little shit I dare you

For sure get some combat experience and learn how to fight before assuming you can fight.

strong/=/winning a fight

Yeah, how silly of me to not think of how my drunk loser father might know martial arts when he's drunk.

Why do you niggers have to try to shit on my parade?

don't underestimate old man strength, they can channel a life full of shit directly into their muscles

because you shitpost

this made me kek hard

jesus christ old man strength always hits me in the face

it's like god himself gives them strength just to shit on me sometimes

>abused
>took wrestling
>took jui jitsu
>took kick boxing
>dad stormed into room one night
>beat his unconscious ass for a solid 5 minutes

we see each other on Christmas and Easter

If you are over 17, move out.

Your father is violent and has no fight experience?!?
Sometimes combat experience trumps martial arts knowledge
Ever hear that old tyson quote "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face"?

Story pls user

what do you want to know

Just got back from the range with my dad. Let me shoot his new AR. We're going to dinner tomorrow. I'm sorry anons. I don't know that feel.

>Your father is violent and has no fight experience?!?
Beating children hardly counts as fight experience, I doubt he has any outside of that.

why did he storm the room and how did you talk afterwards (no matter how little you talked it is of interest)

Well forgive me for making the assumption he was violent outside of his interactions with you.

Violent people tend to have a history of violence.
Those people tend to have fought

>Wants to fight his family
>Calls other people niggers

Conservative Christian with Anger issues

I developed DID as a result

he stormed the room because my mother said my music was on when I didnt even have an mp3 player

he slammed me to a wall and I got out and kneed himdown, bashed his head in front mounted position

left home (this was age 18) and lived on my own ever since

based abused bro!

>DID
i wish you the best
got complex trauma myself

>Violent people tend to have a history of violence.
Some people just happen to be bother psycopaths and cowards, and don't try to pick fights that they think they'll even be hurt from, and only hit children and animals. My father is one of those people.

Good luck expecting him to fuck with you, seeing as how you are neither defenseless child nor small animal

>bother
I meant both.

I might just beat the shit out of him for giggles desu.

not him but abusive people tend to subconsciously believe that their victims always suffer from a "elephant in shackles" complex

Even if they see that elephant lift weights and mean-mug them time to time?

Fuck off big brown

this goes against the very definition of psycopathy

Yeah just wait until those retards teleport behind you, nothin personall kid.

Beat his ass OP beat his ass

But srs, that sucks I know the feels

I've gotten in altercations and could kick his ass but it's not really worth it. He is emotionally and psychologically abusive. I don't think he's even aware at this point.

My dad whipped me with a belt and the metal tip got me right on my wrist. I was a little kid and srs thought I was gonna die cus in movies slit wrist always means death. I just kind of sad there and cried.

I dont talk or visit my parents anymore. Between my mom and dad abusing me, I grew up to be a pretty negative person. I dont remember the last time I was happy even though I am considered "successful" among my peers and constantly think suicide so much its almost automatic.

;_; I am sorry user we are all gonna make it brah

That's keto kid to you, good sir

..eh that came off a little brian callen-ey