Settled in waves by various European cultures

>settled in waves by various European cultures
>despite this tries to distance themselves from the continent culturally
>despite this passive contempt for continental Europe they still maintain a balanced of power and keep them from destroying each while focusing themselves on empire building elsewhere
Is the United States just the Anglo mindset taken to it’s natural extreme?

>maintain a balanced of power and keep them from destroying each
that's not why the Anglo keeps Evropa divided

The Anglo’s intentions are pure and altruistic

>setled by various
Not really. This is just a meme to make continentals feel better about themselves.

Dis, a yurope divided ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶n̶g̶l̶a̶n̶d̶ is a free yurop.

America is simply the Anglo-Saxon spirit freed from the bounds of a small, resource-poor island off the coast of Europe.

No. The British empire is the Anglo mindset taken to the extreme.

>america
>anglo
fuck off

This thread is stupid and you should be sad for having posted it

Not really. They were settled by Romans (Italians), Saxons (Germans), Normans (French), and now the scum of the world from Africa, India and the Middle East.

this

>blatantly denies all established and orthodox accounts of history
I’m baffled, what does the history of the UK even look like in your head?

Vast majority of British blood is still brittonic. Sure, the Brtions came from the continent, but that's so far back that it's pedantic to say. Might as well call all Europeans "waves of foreigners" from the east.

As to the US, most continentals came when the work had been complete. They hardly "settled" the country. A quick list of all presidents reveals that only van Buren, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Obama, and Trump weren't overwhelmingly British. And the last two are half British.

>English speaking protestant people living under the common law
>but m-muh 1/234656 german hurritage

Yes Miguel, I'm sure that you're 100% anglo-saxon even though your family tree is dominated by zambos, mulattos, mestizos, and maroons.

But Americans outscore you easily. Are you lying out of buttfrustration or actually genetically below a mulatto?
Either way, you're typically European.

>RAAAAR

>English speaking protestant people
Also known as "niggers" in the rest of the world.

BRAYNE HERT ME BANTER TOO

kek'd

He says while lubing up his jew mutilated organ.

ME EUROBRAIN THINK BIG COCK HEHEHE

>1/0.9999999

BLURGHGHG U NO BE MEAN TO EUROMAN
EUROMAN ANGER

>when you unironically see this happen IRL
have memes gone too far?