Tfw bulking

>tfw bulking
Holy shit how do you people do it?
I feel like puking

Other urls found in this thread:

skillet.lifehacker.com/combine-butter-and-chicken-fat-for-the-tastiest-spread-1786120847
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You make a plan, space out the meals, and stick to it because if you miss a meal, you have to double up and doubling up is fucking ridiculous.

Calorie dense foods, m8

Whole milk, butter, olive oil, bacon, dark meat chicken with none of the fat trimmed off

I'm thinking of making this sometime:
skillet.lifehacker.com/combine-butter-and-chicken-fat-for-the-tastiest-spread-1786120847

There's a reason a lot of people dirty bulk, shit can be hard.

Being 6'4 i can't sympathise, i wish i knew what being full felt like.

Wtf that looks terrible. You eat almost no real food

>eggs
>oats
>milk
>chicken breast
Looks real to me

>sleepshake

do you wake up in the middle of the night just to drink a protien shake?

Pot, it doesn't matter if smoke it, vape it or eat it, marijuana WILL make you eat like an Olympic athlete.

Try eating some vegetables. They're good for you

peanutbutter nigguh

2 tblspns are over 150 cals and there's at least 30 tabespoons in the smallest peanutbutter containers

Chronic use and that shit kills your appetite

>oh boy 3am

>By the time you're ready to cut it's decreased your appetite.

kek

I started taking serious mass. Over 900 calories when mixing 1 scoop with milk. After using it for a couple weeks it expanded my stomach enough to start eating big easy. 1.3 months, 15 pounds. Not amazing, but great to me.

we don't need vegetables, we're freaks.

>15 lbs
>1.3 months
>not amazing, but great to me

You...don't actually think that's good, do you?

Considering I've been the same weight for over a year and have been lifting out of twink mode for 2 months, yeah, 15 pounds feels great.

Try drinking gallons of water at a time; it'll stretch your stomach
It's how competitive eaters train for events

dont bother man, all people do on this board is shit on everyone elses progress

Gaining 15 pounds in less than two months is not good progress at all. Most of that has to be fat dude.

Unless you made a typo.

Oh hey people responded for once, and two at that. Wowie.
There is real food.
Yeah I did/do. That spreadsheet is outdated. I don't supplement casein protein cause I don't have mad cash so my final pre-bed meal aims to load me up on casein protein for sleep, and then I'll do a shake in the middle of the night. What's the big deal?

unholy trips of the horrific dieter

No please, do explain. The problem I had with that old split was the fat/carb/protein split which wasn't exactly where I wanted it to be.

DUBS OF SATAN

well, first off it doesn't even look like you get 5 hours of sleep.

Second, why the fuck are you having like 3 cups of oats per day?

And skim milk?

Recheck your math? Was in bed by 10, up by 7. 9 hours, subtrack half an hour to an hour for the sleep shake and you have 8 to 8.5 hours of rest.

I'm with you on the oats criticism. I had trouble maintaining that and ultimately substituted it out to where I now only do oats in the morning.

And third, skim milk. Yes. I get my fats elsewhere.

That's straight out of Zyzz's broscience book

and you drink a shake in the middle of the night. THat does not replace REM sleep.

Definitely possible. See below.
I struggle with sleep regardless so it isn't too much of a stretch for me to implement this. Let me restate, for the record, that I simply told OP to chart out his bulk diet and stick to it. It's just another way to ingest some calories

Oh, most of it is, but that's fat I can convert into muscle. I wasn't skinnyfat, I was fucking stick figure mode. I was 130 @ 5'8, now I'm 145 and only went from ~8-13% bf. Sure I gained some fat, but I made some real muscle gains as well.

Ex Skelly here, I had to eat ridiculous amounts of food to actually gain weight, which I am doing now.

Breakfast
>8 eggs
>5 Bacon
>2 pancakes

Mid morning Snack
>Rice and half lb of chicken with spices

Lunch
>Full lb of chicken plus small side of noodles or potatos

Dinner(Pre workout)
>Eat large hamburger with good beef, or steak, at least 2/3 lb of meat

Dinner2 Post workout
>3/4-lb of chicken spiced with some mashed potatos

I love eating now, but it took me awhile to work up to those numbers

Tfw still 6'4 and 185, better than the 6'4 135 I started with though

why the fuck would you have skim milk?

see

Mutants

>Holy shit how do you people do it?
>I feel like puking
You get up, walk around for 30s, hype up like you're gonna deadlift 3xBW and start eating again.
If you puke, swollow it on the way up, drink some water and reapeat the hype untill the food is gone.
If you need, take it to the bathroom and eat, while you're taking a shit, to make room for more food.

That got me from 200lbs to 242, while gaining the ability to OHP my own bodyweight in the process.

>but that's fat I can convert into muscle.
pls be bait

Actually, your body does change fat into muscle. But only if you have enough dietary protein.

You don't convert fat to muscle, you mong. Jesus...

Actually no it doesn't.

lmao, gonna hate yourself when you realize you could've been chad mode so much faster if you lean-bulked.

Would this be considered a lean bulk?

at 6'4 185lb's, probably.
lean bulk is a 300 cal surplus.

A standard bulk is 500 calories a day. "Dirty bulk" is usually over that, often 750-1000 or more, and most get there eating unhealthily (but not always). Lean bulk is less, 200-300 extra calories per day. It reduces the fat gain and is closer to the amount of muscle your body can add at a time.

So, knowing that, where are you starting from? If you're pudgy, you probably want to lose first. If you're just starting to add muscle, try 500 and see how you like the gains. If it's too much, cut back. Not enough, add more. Skellie mode? You're probably fine adding plenty of fat, so feel free to crank it up for a while.

No matter what, make sure you're earning those extra calories by busting your ass in the gym, and get your proper rest.

Dude who posted that, that seems to be lean bulk since Ive been lifting for 8 months, and been steadily gaining weight. I don't count my calories, but just eat and eat and eat. It seemed like so much food at the beginning but like with anything you work up to it, expanding your stomach. Also, I am a poorfag so I bike almost everywhere which probably burns some calories too.

>not knowing how energy works.

Rather than get into the science of it, let me make it simple.

For your body to burn fat, it has to be at a caloric deficit (usually).
For your body to gain muscle, it has to be at a caloric surplus (usually).

If you aren't noob-gains, get out of here with that bullshit, and stop spreading that nonsense around. All you're going to do is needlessly fatten up some poor schmuck that's going to believe your uneducated ass.

\fucking hell that's a great/hilarious image.

>/b/ is back on my board

will you people just fucking leave please

pretty sure skim milk doesnt have 6 grams of fat

GOMAD