Shit you see DYELs doing at the gym that pisses you off

Shit you see DYELs doing at the gym that pisses you off.

>walking to the water fountain in between sets
>taking the bar from the squat rack to deadlift
>carrying around a big protein shake
>texting

>people doing things that don't influence me or my work out but make good shitpost threads

FTFY

Anyone that even remotely pays attention to other gym users are either new as fuck and looking for ways to justify their presence at the gym or complete mongoloids incapable of concentrating on their own experience and routine.

i text during my workout, what else is there to fucking do after it takes me 20 seconds to change my weights?
Die in a fire you DYEL shitposter

>texting
Always look at my phone between sets. At the gym for me, not for you.

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are "smart" and "funny" comments, when you're really trying to hide your insecurities by belittling someone on the Internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realize that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

>Shit you see DYELs doing at the gym that pisses you off.

why the fuck would anything you listed piss you off? are you retarded nigger

10/10 troll
well done sir

Not exclusive to DYELS but

>leaving weights on barbells when they're done
>leaving dumbbells on the floor when they're done

and I'm too beta to ask if they're done using them, so I just walk around them nonchalantly seeing if the person reacts if they think I'm taking their weights they're still using

This.

And also I see experienced lifters doing literally all of these.

>asking for a spot

I have the opposite problem. When I was younger it used to be the norm in my gyms to tell people around you what you were done with or were still using so they could tell other people who wanted it. Now all these fuckboys are listening to headphones and playing in Instagram between sets and have no care or clue what's happening right next to them.

Hate that shit. I learned to pay attention to what I'm planning on using in the next ~20 minutes so if something is weighted and abandoned long enough I'll use it.

Only had one person interrupt me de-weighting but I told them reserving something for 15 minutes is too long and they accepted it

Your image sucks, gondola would never laugh at someone like that

>Ego lifting
>Always trying to compete with you because some cute girl just so happen to be there
>Flexing their non existence biceps after every curl
>Think people that lift more than them are roiding

found one of the twiggy little shits

>putting the hooks on the outside of the power rack about knee height
>lifting off of it and into deadlifts
>returning it to the hooks after the set
JUST SET YOUR SHIT ON SOME FUCKIN 5s IF YOU CAN'T WANT TO ADD MORE 45s ON THAT SHIT

browse Veeky Forums

/r/fitness

>no walking to the water fountain
>no carrying drinks

how else should you deadlift?

Get one of the bars from the bar rack.
>but my gym doesn't have bars that aren't some sort of rack
If so, your gym sucks and you should start bringibg your own bar to the gym.

you should forge your own bar in the gym forge

spotted the DYEL
you don't fool anyone OP

>go to empty power rack for squats
>pegs missing
>see guy doing pullups in other rack
>pegs missing there too
>spend 15 minutes hunting around in equipment piles
>never found them

All of them apart from the protein shake >fite me 1v1 irl I'll rek u

the only place to deadlift is in the squat rack so

Ugh another useless thread with no fitness knowledge...

>this guy who puts his decline bench in the power rack just to do decline 1 arm dumbell extensions
>it's almost like real life is writing itself just for a Veeky Forums thread story. Why would anyone...
>huge roider giving out terrible advice leaving out that he roids
>guy talking to him is a bigger grandpa guy
>he says that he's trying to bulk but he's vegetarian now avoiding meat and dairy
>his meal examples didn't have complete amino profiles

Why do people do this.

>caring what others do in the gym

Focus on yourself boy

>things that are normal to do
>being a dude noting the habits of another man isn't weird

I don't see a problem with texting, but taking the squat BB for deadlifts is infuriating.

Take it from the decline bench no one EVER uses.

>tfw you want to do your squats in the Smith because someone took it from the rack, but there is some gym bunny doing crossfit leg presses on her back which she could just do in the actual leg press machine

>>walking to the water fountain in between sets
don't get the issue
>>taking the bar from the squat rack to deadlift
don't get the issue
>>carrying around a big protein shake
if the person is small i think it looks stupid, but that's it
>>texting
you don't even know if he's texting. I used to note all my lifts in some google docs sheet on my phone and this might have looked like i was texting. Now calling, that's fucking annoying

I honestly don't see the point in the decline bench as an exercise, but it's fucking popular in my gym. More people taking up the one (1) squat rack to do inclines at half ROM than I ever see doing squats.

I can't help but noticing people do illogical things at the gym. Bad form is understandable for a lot of people, but when you see someone dabbing with 5lb weights in each hand you simply can't overlook that shit.

Dyel carries 45lb plate to cardio section runs on the treadmill for about 3-5 min stops and does really shitty half squats then repeats this . Leaves the machine drenched in sweat and the 45lb plate on the ground ....

I take the decline bench bar all the time for rows so I don't have to use the deadlift bar, have seen the decline bench used twice over 3 months.

Anyway

>5 foot 5 manlet that needs to do shrugs directly in front of the squat rack when there are a thousand other places with mirrors

He can literally see me staring at him in the mirror over his head, I think he was trying to piss off tall people or something.

I find this is more exclusive to the lunks than dyels. As a dyel myself, I like to keep everything as tidy as possible. Otherwise you're disrespect the weights, the other gymgoers and you're disrespecting the gym

It's proven to recruit more chest muscle fibers than both flat and Incline Bench.

bet you wear shorts to work out. :/

you probably take breaks between sets.. casual.

you probably drink water too.. >:(

here's a complementary (You)

>>texting
you're mad because some twink has a social life and you dont?

>asking me how many sets i have left on volume day

>Leg Presses
>On the smith machine

>removes shirt and flex inbetween sets
>drink their protein shakes and BCAAs inbetween sets

its honestly very embarrassing to even look at these people

Tasty pasta

>taking the bar from the squat rack to deadlift

As opposed to using the bar from the benchpress?

> but I told them reserving something for 15 minutes is too long and they accepted it

i guess good on them for acknowledging their behavior was wrong and accepting it. i rarely see that nowadays.

your gym doesn't have a blacksmith?

My uni gym only has one Olympic bar per squat rack

Your gym sucks.

>someone dabbing with 5lb weights in each hand
Sorry, what?

>Those 2 chavs that always come together like a cute gay couple
> Always staring at you rather than lifting the 20kg bench they have been on for 30 minutes