Tired of looking like a DYEL after 3 years of training

I have been training for 3 years between 3 to 5 times a week, weight training, running, cycling, swimming and I can't gain weight or even keep up with my co-workers. They all seem to get bigger and stronger while I stagnate. I never counted my calories but I can tell you 100% sure that I eat more than them.

>tfw 24 inch sub for lunch

I don't want to do any bodybuilding but just get bigger, stronger and without sacrificing my endurance. My goal body would be a rugby player or like Nick Bare (not natty but strong and endurant for military).

What do now? I have considered joining a weightlifting club and play some rugby on the side

>but I can tell you 100% sure that I eat more than them.

You don't.

5 S C O O P S

S

C

O

O

P

S

All you've been doing is cardio and youre wondering what you don't look like a rubgy player?

If you want to look like a rugby player you need to focus specifically on lifting and taking anabolic steroids.

>I don't want to do any bodybuilding but just get bigger

sigh

>cycling
>swimming
>running
>weight training
"Why can't I put on mass??"
R u dumb

Hey guys, I do a lot of cardio and I don't eat a lot. Why am I not swole

>pic related it's me

Huh maybe play sports. The enjoyment you get from playing rugby or even just pickup games of basketball will give you more personal satisfaction than being bigger than your coworkers.

Yes I do go the gym and lift but they aren't impressive for a 5'9 163lbs 23 y/o guy

>5x185lbs bench press
>5x235lbs squat
>3x295lbs deadlift
>15 strict pull ups

If you aren't squatting 2x a week and benching 2x a week with at least 3 good HEAVY sets on each, then you aren't going to get bigger.

Obviously, there's exceptions, but you aren't one.

dude, you need to eat more. I'm 170lbs at 5'7 manlet mode 9-10% bf.

Seriously, just eat more. How many meals a day are you eating? and are they small like a childs meals?

After training for 3 years and only having those lifts. Something's not right and it's probably your diet.

Cut out the cardio also.

Just give me a basic routine or some simple tips for lifting. I always see guys knowing exactly what they are doing like today chest/back/quads and tomorrow biceps/triceps/hamstrings. How can you just figure out which muscle and which exercise to do? How many reps? How much rest time? What kind of stretching to perform?

Things like that blow me away. I've read countless of articles, broscience, videos and all that shit and can't make up my mind. I need to be strong and have very good stamina because my job involves saving lives on a daily basis

>3 years
>for those lifts
You know most people do stupid shit in the gym for the first few months, not few years.

are you me?
literally, the height, weight, age, and stats are the same.

Around 4 meals a day. I just don't know how to meal prep, what to eat in the morning aside from eggs and bacon and stuff like that

You need to actually count calories.
The biggest reason people stall is because their diet is shit.

Don't worry, I have considered suicide a lot of times. I can't handle this anymore

You are doing something retarded, and you're like a fatty lying about their meals when it comes to it.

That guy (David Pocock) trains at my uni gym sometimes. I've never actually seen him lift weights though, only doing weird conditioning rugby type exercises.

>I don't count calories
If you're not keeping track then there is no excuse.

>killing yourself
>instead of just thinking about what you're doing wrong
You're a real bright one. You remind me of that screen cap of the skeleton talking about how much he eats and someone doing a quick look up of the caloric total for the day: it was like 1500 kcals.

You can literally eat anything in the morning that you eat any other time of day.

Oatmeal, fruit, yogurt all good for morning too

You need to look up some of the big programs dude. Look up Greyskull LP, Texas Method and 5/3/1 and pick one that looks good then go for it and stick to it.

Just tell us what you are yesterday and let's calculate the calories

Breakfast?
Lunch?
Mid day snack?
Dinner?

On the good days, it goes like this

Breakfast
>6 eggs
>handful of bacon strips
>2 slices of spelt bread
>a smoothie with protein powder
>omega 3 supplement

Snack
>Cottage cheese or apple

Lunch
>Shitload of pasta like 3 handful
>Tuna can
>Yogurt
>some bread
>nuts (all kinds, cashew, almonds...) around 30-50g
>banana or some fruit

4pm meal
>Homemade pizza
>pasta
>cheese or anything I can get

Dinner
>chicken breast
>2 handful of quinoa
>some vegetables

That was during my peak, I had a diet like this for 2 weeks, sometimes eating oatmeal instead of eggs

you want results? eat like it's your fucking job.

>I never counted my calories

Well guess what special snowflake? It wasn't enough. You're not immune to the laws of the universe. If you were consuming more energy than you expend, you would be gaining weight. But you didn't. So you need to eat more.

No offense m8 but those are my lifts minus the pull ups and I'm a fatty who has been lifting for a month

>fatty
Well no shit you lift more than him. There is nothing impressive about a fat ass squatting 2 pl8 when it's 3/4th of his body weight.

You're a fucking liar

>running, cycling, swimming

Your lifts need to be so much better than this after 3 years holy shit have you ever taken anything seriously

>tfw I've also fallen for the cardio only meme

Unlike op, I'm fine with looking like a dyel. Really just want to get to a point where my abs are visible. Is cardio sufficient enough to do this?

>They all seem to get bigger and stronger while I stagnate
>I never counted my calories
>I can't gain weight

GEE WHAT COULD THE PROBLEM BE

>5'7 170lbs
>9-10% bf.
Post pics please

start counting calories nigga.

You may eat that 24 inch sub for lunch and see your colleagues eat a smaller one but you don't watch over what they eat when they wake up or before they go to bed

I know it sounds trivial and boring that everyone say this but just have to:

EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON

>Shitload of pasta like 3 handful

>That was during my peak, I had a diet like this for 2 weeks, sometimes eating oatmeal instead of eggs
Fuckwit how much weight did you think you would gain in 2 weeks

yes totally

Da fuq, m8. Tis must be bait. I'm the same height as you. I deadlift 315lbs for reps and I'm only 3 months into lifting. I gained 20 lbs on my first 2 months. Count your macros, and cut the cardio.

>315lbs after 3 months
You either have some good leverages or you're one of those "yeah I only got serious 3 months ago so that is the time I've actually been working out"-kind of fags.
I'm 5 months in and just got 265x5 yesterday. Then again my deadlift and squat are lagging, probably could be around 285 if I didn't slack on legs.

>that list
>during your peak

lad pls

also
>shitload of pasta
>3 handfulls

>it's another "skelly tries to lie to everyone and himself about how much he eats"-thread
Ignore and move on.

>9-10% bf
>170 lbs
>at that height

Manlet Wolverine pls

Stop it with the fucking cardio, that shit is gay and kills gains.

>running,cycling,swimming
here is your problem

Long arms, bro. Also I had someone coach me for free from the beginning out of pity because I was a pathetic skelly that can't even bench 35s.

You are lacking at least 4 scoops, 2 or 3 times a day
>CMONN LET'S GET BIG CMOOOOON

Here's 3 years of training, 5'7 165lbs.
You forgot to manlet, user

The gear makes him big enough no need for heavy lifts

Nutrition is a complex thing.

>I never counted my calories but I can tell you 100% sure that I eat more than them.

No you can't. Unless you compare all calories everyday and stack them up against one another you can't. And even if you are, that doesn't mean your eating the right things. Someone who eats 4lb of pasta is eating more than someone who eats a 5oz steak, but the pasta guy isn't getting enough protein to build muscle while the steak guy is. In addition, you might not really be pushing yourself at the gym, if you don't progress with your weights then you're body won't continue to build muscle.

OP here. I just joined a olympic weightlifting club. Will this help me? What other kind of training should I do on the side to get bigger/stronger?

>hes bigger than me he's on gear

he's not even that fucking big wtf. Like I don't know the dude in OP's picture but that body is absolutely achievable natty.

get a fat girlfriend who likes to cook

Then dump the dugong when you get beefcaked, right ?