Tfw this man at 70 has higher testerone than me at 22

>tfw this man at 70 has higher testerone than me at 22

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aJURNC0e6Ek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have extremely low testosterone. We went over this already, his test levels are average for a man his age.

Gonna be honest
I don't give a shit who wins. All I care about is Veeky Forums and thas it mang

probably on trt

>thinking those were legitimate test results

It's the fucking Dr. Oz show and he's one of the richest men in the world

He's extremely high energy and has led a clean life.

You're a low test Lanket, my test is around 990. Now, I lift regularly and sprint, eat lots of meat and seeds with veggies thrown in, and fap once every 7 days.

Dr. Oz is a total leftie and would've loved to make him look like a dumbass on his tv show

>He's extremely high energy and has led a clean life.

>Scamming people

>tfw you're only voting for Trump because you're desperate for anything to curb this libcuck era we're living in

I don't care if he ruins the economy, I just want my hobbies back

He doesn't drink, he doesn't even drunk coffee for goodness sakes. He's clean as a whistle.

>tfw used to consider myself liberal

I feel ashamed. What a fucking joke it's turned out to be.

I wonder if Trump likes THICC women.

how will trump becoming president bring your hobbies back? what hobbies are you talking about?

>mfw not voting since not an idiot

>low test cuck worships excellent con man
Thus isn't news

swoleesi-chan

>average drumpf supporter has less test than a 70 year old

Explains a lot

Good goy

Heck, even if he fails ruining the economy and starting a few wars will kill off the cucks and reincarnate our grandparents generation.

>he thinks Trump is natty.
Ah here chap.

>voting for a US presidential candidate isn't proof of being the ultimate goy

> Clean as a whistle
> Weighing 270lbs at 70y/o

pick one

>letting other people choose who rules you
>not an idiot

You or I won't probably make it to 70

He looks pretty fucking good for 70. Must 70's here would have had a heart attack by now.

Eats mainly fast food and does no exercise

He's fucking 70?!

If you're a moderate and don't vote, you're allowing crazy single-issue voters like the religious right to control elections and contributing to the further pandering of politics to the fringe extremes. There's nothing smart about not voting.

Hillary Clinton is 68 but looks way older than him.

>tfw my test is only just within the wide as fuck 'normal' limit because I lost a testicle to cancer

C...can I still make it brahs? Do I need to start roiding?

>Dr. Oz is a total leftie
Not after the FDA got on him about his medicine man ways.

I thought he was in his late 50's.

He looks good for his age.

>Do I need to start roiding?

You want to lose the other one?

>270lbs

the fuck? hes kinda fat but the fact that hes 270lbs and doesn't look like someone morbidly obese just shows how healthy he is for a 70 year old relic.

He's also a cuck who wants to privatize your social security.

Smh Veeky Forums I understand not liking the dude but openly thrashing him makes me think you niggas is a bunch of faggy libs and lolbetarians. I don't come on here often so I always assumed you fellas were alphas. Oh well.

Conservatism isn't alpha. It's beta as fuck to allow rich oligarchs to rule over you as neo-feudal serfs.

Leftist memes are such shit. Those "rich oligarchs" are all liberals who want cheap nannies and landscapers while sending their kids to all white/jew private schools.

>Unironically getting your news from such reputable sources such as opensecrets.org

>ignoring the recent Trump scandals about funding from various foreign governments overseas.

Not to mention Trump receiving massive donations from completely squeak clean individuals with no agenda whatsoever, such as Sheldon Adelson

It's OK when Trump does it though

>there are actually people who think that the democratic party is left-wing

and thats still less shady than where team clinton get their funding from.

cant say i blame other countries for wanting trump to win though, hilary is a massive warhawk who puts bush to shame.

>hilary is a massive warhawk
Her whole record of being a 'warhawk' is half-heartedly supporting the Iraq War when she was a junior senator and not really in a position to vote against her party stance.

Bush started two wars. Are you sure you're not being a little hyperbolic?

>cant say i blame other countries for wanting trump to win though

>implying hillary is why people in other countries want trump to win
I mean, yes, she's a cancerous cunt, but that's not it; we're in it FOR THE MEMES

I highly doubt he eats very much cheap fast food. He is worth 10 fucking billion dollars and can afford good fast food. These sort of pictures are probably just advertising and are ment to signal "He is one of us" to many americans.

and supporting every single other war america has been in since then. and laughing about the murder of Gaddafi.

and of course she hasnt started any wars, she hasnt been president before. are you sure youre not being disingenuous?

The Jews are so rustled by Trump.

That alone makes me want to support him.

If he's pissing off Shlomo, Chaim, and Ari, he's probably the good guy.

Post Bush, she was secretary of state. She's hardly in a position to publicly disagree with administration policy. She was the diplomatic front line of the country, which is not the place for a conscientious objector. America's international military conflict involvement post-Bush has mostly involved trying to draw down involvement in the conflicts that Bush started, so in light of that policy, her public role has been anti-war if anything.

Laughing about Gadaffi is probably in poor taste, but the man was a brutal dictator, and I'm not sure you'd find many Americans who would shed a tear for him.

youtu.be/aJURNC0e6Ek

I'd like to see a Western leader try this.

This is ridiculous revisionist history. Libya is so peaceful right? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103

or kfc tastes good

it really doesn't. it's so fucking greasy, how do you stand it? gotta admit, though, i'm gay as fuck for salt.

its almost like

taste is subjective

Anime and misogyny on the Internet.

>if i don't vote nobody will be elected

Yep, that's exactly how it works.

You could have the same image for Democrats easily. Swap the fat guy with a minority, gay, or transgendered idiot, change the scapegoat to white men, leave the rich dude.

>He's extremely high energy and has led a clean life.

Yeah, his extremely fit body sure proves it.

It's because they pretend they are the only open-minded party. Their strategy is kind of ingenious.
>tons of poor minorities
>while campaigning, complain that colleges and the system aren't fair to them, promise them free shit
>get almost all of their votes, which swings the election your way
>implement policies like affirmative action, so even dumb minorities can get half rides to college
>giveamanafish.jpg
>they are too stupid to get a useful degree or even graduate
>end up even poorer than before because they still had to use loans for half the cost of college
>repeat for next election

He's not 270 lol get baited bros

he weighs 236 lol. not 270.

Try again next time, CTR.

/pol/tard shit. Fuck off to your containment board faggots.

>cant say i blame other countries for wanting trump to win though
>cant say i blame other countries
>wanting trump to win
>trump

What other countries? Literally everyone in the first world is wondering why the fuck you even put Trump as a candidate in the first place. I mean, sure, Hillary is a cunt, but Trump is just an embarrassment.

Who wants Trump to win? North Korea and Russia. Yeah, they're pretty known for wanting to make America great again alright.

Being overweight makes you look younger