When did you realize being in a relationship is beta as fuck and monogamy only exists for the girls benefit. me...

When did you realize being in a relationship is beta as fuck and monogamy only exists for the girls benefit. me? 4 minutes ago

Hey man, I know how you're feeling and that shit sucks but on the brightside you got trips

relationships are beta as fuck only when you're beta to begin with

Never had a relationship, but I wouldn't mind one...

>double income
>someone to spend time with (instead of always hanging around on Veeky Forums with other sad people)
>social status gains for having the ability to attract a female that wants to be with me
>chance at building your own close nit family (protip: that wont happen if ur not in a monogamous relationship)

You guys all sound under-age ban worthy desu.

>close nit

When you have felt true love you don't care about random sex with some slut.

I lost her 3 months ago, she told me she didn't love me anymore. my world has been to shreds since then, I can't stop thinking about her. I loved her, she was my 10/10, but I was merely a 7/10 so of course she would eventually leave me, I just wasn't prepared for it. I'm thinking of an Hero all the time. I fucked 4 girls in the last 3 months and declined prolly same amount. one nights/sluts doesn't help shit.

On a sidenote, I have improved my DL with 40 kilos, squats 20 kilos and my bench with 30 kilos the last 3 months. still stalling at OHP.

stop being so autistic

*knit*

you happy now autist? go take your medicine before mommy gets home

If your not white it's beta as fuck just fuck around lol

If your white settle down and have a bunch of kids, be responsible.

Life goes on, another relationship of exactly the same quality of not better will come around.
And the good thing is, the older you get, the less likely a girl will leave you to experience some more shit before settling.
Because that's all what happened in your case - your ex wasn't ready to settle.

My gf is about to dump me, so I will soon know this feel

>tfw on the train to go see her now
>tfw she wants to talk
This is it brehs...

update us user

>tfw been living with gf for 3 years and wouldn't want it any other way

Dude that was exactly how she did it

''we need to talk''

fugg I knew exactly what that meant and I just cried the whole time.

stay strong user!!!

>double income

Yeah user, good luck finding a woman that doesnt spend any money shopping.

This.

Normie females are HUGE spenders.

I lost mine a year ago. It gets better after a while (a while being several months). But... it does get better. Just keep living, just keep lifting.

Cute

I don't think humans are monogamous at all in my opinion.

>I don't think...at all

Care to elaborate on why your opinion on sexual bonding applies to our species as a whole?

Care to elaborate why a relatively recent phenomenon (religious dogma) should dictate human sexuality?

divorce rates, my personal experiences, etc etc. But I'm just pulling that out of my ass.

This. Many females (especially at young age i guess) have poor financial skills. There even are landlords who only rent out appartments to males only because women fuck up a lot.
When I lived together with my ex she also bought all kinds of shit she didn't need and before the end of the month she had to borrow money from me. It's been 4-5 months now and she still owes me money. It's getting there, but really slowly, like crossfitgains

Idk, a couple days ago I realized FUCK nofap.
FUCK liking bitches pics on IG wishing I could fuck them.
FUCK the stressors associated with sex.
Fuck it all; I'm going celibate. I pay no more mind to hoes. I dont care. I dont care to bust nuts. I dont care about sloots.
Never have I felt so liberated and alpha.

Jesus you fedora, there are billions of people in the world, do you really think that everyone blindly follows your personal perception, and that those who don't do so only because of religion. Fuck outta here.

I'm glad you conceded. I don't know your story, and sorry to hear that it made you so cynical at least for the time being.

Divorce rates can be explained for myriad reasons, and not every divorce has come about from infidelity.

Cheating does exist, but I think that the reason is always personal and doesn't apply to us as a whole. The same as promiscuity and libido not being universal.

TL;DR Some do and some don't.

>it made you so cynical
More like numb.
I agree with you.

I realized when I graduated uni and watched my friends get locked down by evil harpies and saddled with brats

"relationships" are something betas cherish because they can't get other women easily. A guy wins nothing from a relationship, even an alpha gets nothing.

>stop [sic] being so autistic [sic]

>you [sic] happy now autist? go [sic] take your medicine before mommy gets home [sic]

Guys with higher levels of estrogen tend to fall in love more easily, and cry more often

I'll continue to fuck prime pussy of girls who aren't ready to settle down. Relationships are for when you're 40 and have nothing better to do with your life. Women are life goblins.

Ive had a good relationship, one bad and now been single

>Good relationship
Sex about 5-6 times a week, not alot of fighting
>Bad relationship
Sex 2 times a year, lots of fighting
>Single
No sex for almost two years, no fighting

I was alot happier and sexually active when i was in a relationship and had to put in alot less effort to have sex compared to now than im single

What am i missing anons?

Hobbies.

I attend uni and have a part time job in my field of study which will look great on my resumé but i still got hobbies
Now because of time constraints i only do martial arts but trust me mate, things do not chance with social exposure
I follow the RSD thing and most of the things they suggest (Picking up, leading, not giving a shit or being outcome dependant) i already do but these things dont work for me

Im seriously not sure whats so great about being single, i havent had this little sex in my entire adult life

Im back, she didnt dump me! We agreed to work things out!! I'm gonna make it fellas! :D

Divorces are actually down since the 70s. The only reason they seem up is because of repeat offenders i.e. That suburban mom who is on her fourth husband.

>been with my gf for 2 years now
>no fights ever
>just comes around and chill erryday
>leaves a set amount of money for food n stuff here
>no slut, no partying
>trustworthy (makes relationship 10/10's)
>sex and/or bjs whenever I want to
>cute looking

I still want to chase down other girls. I won't cheat but once in a while I go out to drink and dance, then I enjoy some sweet female company.

we sound underage but you've never had a relationship? lmao kys buddy

Double income bahahaha

WOHOOO
Congrats user :)

Or just get a gf that isnt obsessed with things? my gf has paid for me to go on holiday out of country 3 times in the last 2 years, and we split every bill she bought me a £400 watch for my birthday only after meeting her 6 months.

omfg congratz user, I wish I was that lucky. mine always knew what she wanted so when she told me ''we need to talk'' I knew it was over

Don't be a betafag or marry a arts degree bitch and this isn't a problem.

t. Someone tied down to an ugly gf who wants to smash hotter gfs

Monogamy is not your problem, your problem is that you're breaking out of your beta shell. Monogamy is great if your gf is not ugly or boring. Then it feels like you're keeping her from everyone else, and not vice versa i.e. your situation currently

Same bro.

Most guys are beta fags who fall for the first girl that accepts them. Just gotta keep that sausage for the bitches that deserve it

>Or just get a gf that isnt obsessed with things?
While I'm out I'll also get
>A speed limit sign that doesn't end in one or five
>A membership to a crossfit box that won't snap my shit up
>Santa Claus