Bye guys, I'm heading to Iceland! Hope they have some nice gyms there

Bye guys, I'm heading to Iceland! Hope they have some nice gyms there.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/iceland-pays-immigrants-to-marry-icelandic-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[citation needed]

$60,000/yr to marry women? Strong doubt.

Stay cool, birdboy

>here come the muslim refugees

While you are doubting, I will be banging my beautiful, blonde,busty, buxom icelandic goddess while passively making enough income to fuel my body with delicious icelandic food (whatever the fuck that is).

>inb4 all the retards fall for /int/ meme

Have fun being 1 foot shorter then all the woman faggot

Fake post the link

T. Ricardo Lopez

yeah this sounds way too good to be true.

if it is true, fuck it i'll be packing my stuff and leaving for iceland as soon as i can.

>delicious
>icelandic
>food

Yes, delicious icelandic food.

that seems like it would taste good but it looks like literal shit

Sounds like a good deal, but you gotta woo an Icelandic chick and that requires speaking their horror language.

You mean your inbred waifu

Incorrect statement. snopes.com/iceland-pays-immigrants-to-marry-icelandic-women/

Dw senpai. I'm a Hindu, which goes pretty well with my Icelandic wife's culture too.

hindu dindu nuffin

Its fake, ofc its fake

More like hinjew

This is some troll shit the old anonymous would have done. Getting people together to do things like this hasn't happened since cut 4 bieber, we r lazy af now bois.

ofcourse it's fake but gulible niggers like fail for it and go to eurodÄ™. Whydrauliczne do YouTube think terenie is an imigration crisis? Niggers and muslims arek being told the same lie.
>leave your shit countries and go to europa, euro women will pay you for fucking them!
And hordes of men Frombork age 16-30 flood this continent.

fucking polish auto correct, you know what i mean. niggers Fall for this

They are to dark, are they also black?

Wait WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Its Turkey, they are making Europe more Habitable for Muslims.

Im sure Ukraine has an old Nuclear sub Rusting away somewhere and they are desperate for Money right now.

It would be such a Shame if one of these subs had an accident in Istanbul, Putin would probobly Hit Erdegan and end it.

also, Dog breeding, Im not a Fan of dogs, But Muslims consider them just as Dirty as Pigs, a few Isolated attacks Targeting Children at Major Muslim Events Would Force Turkey to become Aggressive, This would put them on the Path to Christianity and in Turn Russia would go after them All Russia would have to do is Block every single source of Food and wait.

Another interesting Idea, Simply do what Time shows us that it works!

Supply all of Turkeys Neighbors with Weapons, F-22 and F-35 is bullshit, MaybeDo to Turkey what haptened to Iraq, Completely Delete the Culture from the Face of the Earth.

Erdagon has Children, Lets convert them to Christianity.

>Origin:Beginning in late June 2016, a number of unreliable web sites in Africa and elsewhere published articles stating that the Nordic country of Iceland is experiencing a shortage of men, and has thus offered a stipend of $5,000 per month to immigrants willing to marry Icelandic women.

but you are niggers of europe, why do you hate people who make you look a bit better?
it is always hilarious when untermensch go /pol/, like, really?

Smoked lamb sounds amazing

too bad they dont mean non-whites

Lmao that's hilarious a bunch of guys fell for it and started spamming Icelandic womens' Facebook

Go to local town baths. Hope youre ok with nudity under shower.

Btw no MacDonalds there

>tfw you will never know the love of a beautiful, Icelandic pixie like Bjork.

>implying I don't want to live my straight shota fantasies

>people will be dumb enough to fall for this

Top jej.

The funny thing is that I'd rather take in 100k poo in loos that usually end up being doctors and engineers, than 50k Polska faggots who usually end up sitting around at bus stops drinking special brew at 9am.

> hope you're ok with nudity under shower.
Pls kys you insecure bastard

>complaining abut niggers and muslims
>is polish
kill yourself, slav. you're the cancer of europe. you're the ones flooding my country and working for 1/3rd of the normal wage like the hungry fucking slaves you are and taking jobs by working illegally

Mmmm salmon

> No McDonald's

Worse than fucking Somalia

>niggers of Europe
>less than 1% are people of color
That's not even funny anymore coming from nations deluged with africans and arabs, lol.

fuck eating whale
fuck the icelandic. they can go an die for killing an endangered species. i don't care if its traditional. it was traditional to do that in polynesian islands but they were prohibited from doing it by western countries. why does iceland get away with being scum?

>they can go an die for killing an endangered species.

Minke whales aren't endangered m80.

Too bad Icelanders are all fucking inbred.

I don't want a mong wife.

SKYR
K
Y
R

Yeah, there's like 300 millions of them in the USA alone.

I think you're thinking about New Zeland.

That sort of rude talk isn't allowed on Veeky Forums, sir. I'm afraid you need to delete your account.

Iceland has a population of 300,000 and they've been isolated for about 1000 years.

>implying Icelandic maidens aren't the purest waifus of all

If Icelandic wasn't a hellish language I'd go there and fill up their bellies with Egyptian halfbreeds while the white boys cried, tied up in the closet.

I am really an idiot. I wanted to read the rest of the heading (after Marry Icelandic...) so I opened this thread in hope that I'd see the full text.