How much do you spend on supplements per month?

How much do you spend on supplements per month?

I myself buy only Protein Powder and some Low-carb Drink for my soda

all in all i only buy things about 35€
per Month

sometimes when the "ESN Whey" is on sale
( you should know that brand since youre german) i buy 2 or even 3 Packages

18 bucks. No need for all that shit.

And I bet you still look like shit

Zink bei myprotein bei einem -50% deal dürfte billiger kommen.

After I started studying, I only buy at myprotein when there is a -50 or -30% deal + some free stuff.

Whey for 11-12€ per Kg.
ZMA, citrulinmalat, l-arginine, creatin -50% for 1kg year supply. This shit is awesome.

I've used Peak Whey before which costs more and they don't have neutral in taste whey.

I should check my supp cost/month for money management....

Not that much.. but I eat for about 400€...

do you have noticed your joints being better after taking msm, glucosamine and fishoil?

I supplement expensive (because not synthetic crap) multivatmin.
Added to that i take CoQ10, DHA&EPA, Vitamin D.
That's it.

I take around 3 pills of the multi a day, which contain more vitamins than what you could eat it you ate nothing but veggies all day.
One box is around 70€ and lasts around 100 days.

Everyone that isn't super cheap and poor should buy some basic, high quality supplements.

I'm wondering why i do it to myself but i bought 10lbs of protein powder because it came with a free gallon jug.

I just buy in bulk every three or six months, but about 400 NOK a month ($50 I think) sounds about right.

unless your getting 5kg bags at a discount of 29% or more pic related is cheaper (0.55€) than whey per gramm of protein in germany

Ahhh good old Topfen

meingesichtwenn sich die deutschen auf englisch unterhalten damits andere lesen können

$143 NZD for 10lbs (4.54kg) of Triple Chocolate mutant whey.

This usually lasts me around 3 months.

nenn mi nu amoi an gschissenen saupreis und i fotz da oane.

Yes, I'll still communicate in english so everyone else can participate.
+ I'm not some fucking french refusing to speak in anything else than parisisch.

I spend about 15 dollars a month

Do you post in /deutsch/ on /int/?

why talking in a soon dead language? look at elementary schools, over 50 percent don´t speak german properly, so fuck it!

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums 99% lurking

I don't want to get into /pol/ but... that's one thing that is kinda sad.

get over it, for my daily life work english is more important than knowing words like schadenfreue or apfelstrudel

hoit dei goschn

Haha, diese Bauernsprache ist einfach zu gut.

>I take around 3 pills of the multi a day, which contain more vitamins than what you could eat it you ate nothing but veggies all day.
What brand multivitamin?

Come join in on the /deutsch/ threads.
Talk about Drachenlord, heben, schwulersachen, essen, freundinnen, Gefühlen, miehms, AfD und so weiter

LifeExtension

But I believe there are a few other brands rates in America.
But I don't know how trustable they are.

Of LE I know some very ambitious docs that vouch for them, so I'm confident it's won't get any better than that.
Their company also does studies of real scientific value, I believe numerous scientists work for them and analyze whatever.