Why do you even lift when someone with martial arts training could kick your ass any time?

Why do you even lift when someone with martial arts training could kick your ass any time?

instagram.com/p/BKZuPZiBhLrYHwoPk-NXtdsrk7oBUIddvOwGGM0/

Most people don't have a martial arts background, why would I worry about that?

And? I'll just shoot them.

It's not that uncommon. Most people I know trained at least once in some form or martial arts (judo, karate, bjj, muay thai). But, yeah, why get into fights in the first place?

You know you can get some martial arts training yourself, faggot

Another example of why manlets should stop lifting and kill themselves

When will they learn?

because my life doesnt revolve around fighting people?

this is like asking why bother lifting when a chess grandmaster can still beat you at chess

Why even lift?

WYEL

Because I live in a western country where fighting random people is not part of my everyday life. I don't lift to appear tougher in any way. I don't care if someone with martial arts training could beat me up because I'd never get in that situation anyway.

How delusional are you? Unless you're actively looking for fights, how many fights do you have in a year, let alone your whole life?

Because I want to look good.

Because you get bigger faster than any martial art
Also most people I know lift just for girls or improve their steam
I lift to not look like a dyel with clothes(I practice box)

>The only way to take down a Veeky Forumsizen is by having him vs an instructor

lmao DYELs

Obviously he is cheating.

This guy is a DYEL though

Good thing that MA is useless in a street fight while I've got a gun.

Why learn martial arts when a piece of lead could kill you any time?

Jason Blaha here

the only thing lifting would help you is you'd be able to take a few more punches then unfit person

That's not the only benefit. Bruce Lee was a major proponent for lifting during MA, as is just about every MMA fighter out there. Strength and stamina gains are always helpful for fighting.

Why even train martial arts when a random retard who can barely walk could just shoot you?

Do you live in some kind of action anime?

I never had to fight anyone and probably never will

You'll be surprised how many people in the martial arts just do it as a hobby and don't intend on using any of it.

he knew how to fight we are talking about a person who knows nothing but pick things up and put them down

martial arts are impractical in real life situations. you're basically larping

The dude got a foot of height on him and probably over 20lbs of mass. This shows nothing.

To an extent yes, and no. It really depends on what you train in. Some drunk in a bar looking for a fight getting tossed by a judo white belt, his shit would be all fucked up.

>Why do you even lift

I don't live in a third world country or a nignog infested shithole

most people do not have martial arts experience and those that do are not looking to pick fights unless they're psychos.

the majority of the male population can't even squat lmao2pl8, just run them over and gtfo lol

Because I'm only worried about black teenagers who can't really fight and won't assault anyone who looks physically intimidating.

Then train. Most people just throw haymakers with reckless abandon and get lucky.

I agree: just be likeable and have nothing to prove

Judo whitebelts aren't throwing anyone.

This is stupid thinking. It implies ppl lift in order to beat on others.

It's like saying why think for yourself when your calculator can give you the answer.

You're really fucking basic in the head.

How often do you get in fights? I live in a civilised country. Plus, people are less likely to start shit if you look bigger, even if you can't fight for shit.

What if someone tries to rob you with a knife or mess with your girlfriend? How will you protect yourself?

It's not bound to happen everyday, but one day it might happen and those little muscles of yours won't serve for nothing.

I don't lift for the purpose of fighting people.

>When I'm at the train Station, will anyone notice how good I am at fighting just by looking at me?
No.
>Will they notice my huge Mountains of muscles?
Yes.

>implying I use my muscles for something as lowly as violence

I got a gun

Reading the comments on the Instagram, it seems martial arts practitioners are very insecure about their hobby. Lots of laughing at the bodybuilder, yet why should it be in the least bit amusing/interesting that an expert defeats a complete novice, unless you have some insecurities about the efficacy of the martial art.

You should train to look good, be healthy and fit not to win a fight

Sure being strong and fit does help in a fight but you're better off joining your local MMA gym.

>I am surely to win because my speed is superior.

Joke's on you faggot cause I do/did martial arts.

I trained martial arts for some years to get a basic knowledge in fighting. I'm also a big guy so I can very easily take on an untrained opponent in wrestling and striking, tried and tested.

The thing is I never start fights or act violent. And I don't think those ninja master jiu jitsu jedis are too keen on starting fights either so I'm good as long as I act like a decent human being.

Gotta respect the professional martial artists though, crazy people.

because i'm not lifting to fight you fucking dink. why would i lift weights if I wanted to fight people? i'd join an mma gym

In western country fighting=bankrupt bill and lawsuit that get your ass kicked out of working place

So I'd rather pussy out in such a nanny state to avoid any consequences. Fighting literately means nothing in western country. You only fight in the martial art class which is a controlled Environment anyway

I lift for the perceived size of my muscles. I do not really care about strength and fighting power. It's a bonus.
If I would like to know how to fight, I would learn a martial art. Duh.

>this meme again
99% of this happened only because the MA faggot already prepared his move in the head. Not because he's fast response or anything. He trains MA for years so he wait that moment for his entire life of course he knew the plan

The other average drunk guy probably only expected some pushing and rambling just like any other day. If the guy really feel threatened he won't be that easy to fight against

MA circle jerking need to stop

Do you have an argument supporting your claims?

>Not doing both
>shiggididyddooo
>current year
>MAGA

>It's not bound to happen everyday, but one day it might happen

Police officers can go their entire carreers without ever being a situation dangerous enough for them to unholster their gun.

It's more practical to learn how to fucking drift your car to protect yourself and your passengers if you suddenly lose control due to a blowout, poor road conditions or even a crash.

>hurrr but i've had to use my martial arts because i was around some insane fuckhead/in a bad area/whatever

Maybe you need to work on other skills

nothing beats a pipebomb

>some drunk in a bar looking for a fight
Lol, what kinds of shitholes do you go?, where I go to drink that fuckhead would be kicked out the place by the staff asap

>where I go to drink that fuckhead would be kicked out the place by the staff asap
We're not talking about your mom's basement, babe.

>someone who trains for fighting is a better fighter than someone who doesn't train for fighting

My neurons... o-on fire... Is... is this... THINKING?

I couldn't tell who was supposed to be the 'bodybuilder' until he lost.
isn't it also weird for a martial artist to behave like such a cringy faggot? I'm talking about the "who's the master? say it" stuff. I thought martial artists were all about honor and respect, no?

You must have some low socioeconomically status,kiddo

very well said.
no homo.

Yeah, I don't get it. Doesn't seem to be any honor in this. A lot of these BJJ/MMA guys like to pick fights with body builders because they know that they're manlets that don't do any cardio or power training.

lifting =\= fighting

try again

The """bodybuilder""" is tiny af. I could kick both their asses.

You sound very sheltered.

You sound poor.

YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT OH MY GOD

I'm not anymore. Wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Had to work for my success.

I'm a whitebelt Judoka and I guarantee that.
I have the basics down but an actual fight would just be a wrestling match

>Sparring any day of the week, every time that you go in
>Fighting like Naruto
>Sense of progression from belts/degrees
>Sometimes go against girls

But you'd literally rather be lifting. I don't understand.

BJJ by the way. Better than your martial art. Especially you, karate "expert." Fuck yourself.

There's no video you idiot

>the bodybuilder is the supposed insecure guy

>meanwhile a full fledged instructor who has been fighting for 15 years just bully him instead of professionally ending it

i'm rooting for the bodybuilder on this one

the instructor would never do this shit to some new dyel even if both the bodybuilder and the new dyel have the same experience in fighting

Because I also have martial arts training and figured it wouldn't hurt to get stronk on top of it

A lot of insecure manlets get into martial arts because they need some healthy physical release for their napoleonic rage

I guess some of them never learned to grow out of it like I did and still feel like they have something to prove

t. insecure manlet

>Implying fighting is better than the world of benefits of living a life of bodybuilding and obeying the law.
>A real fight is usually weapons/groups of people.

thread should have ended here

This. The bodybuilder looks like a chill dude just want to challenge
The MA instructor looks like a douche dickhead that finally can show off in front of people

Again that bodybuilder is a typical machine using DYEL. Pick a barbell trainer or someone who's huge on Tren and test they won't be easy to pin down. Big muscle definitely give you strength and that guy doesn't have any big muscle

>Pretty much this.
>Some people just like the meme of beating stronger people who typically occupy their minds with productive shit. I almost always win but I'm not really a fighter. I would just jump someone if they look easy or not start shit.

If you are a big strong guy (4 u) get in extremely close, Extremely fast, stay upright and keep head back. Grab hold of something preferably a bear hug and just sink your teeth in his trap. I promise as soon as you tear a chunk out of another Mans shoulder he will not want to fight anymore. You might take hits but as long as you can get your mouth on something just twist and roll. Human jaws and teeth are nasty as fuck in a fight.

I'd say it usually happens when all they're thinking is that they've gotta be tough and are never taught to fucking chill

Which is way more often than it should be

>a form of martial arts training that doesn't take into account weapons, dirty fighting, multiple opponents, or surprises

Wow, I'm shaking in my socks.

In any real life situation, I'll use pocket sand like Dale Gribble. There are no rules against dirty tactics in real life. If someone wants to start shit, I will instantly become the dirtiest fighter of all time. No amount of """""" jew jitsy """""""" ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' t r a i n i n g ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' will prepare you for that.

>Agreed.
>I've seen the same thing with people who just get into countless fights. Although they look weak and undisciplined they are pretty much set on fighting for the sake of being a better fighter and start shit with people that are higher up on the sophistication scale. If the bigger guy is less violent then he has a disadvantage, which unfortuneately should be a good thing until manlets come rolling around.

The thing with the BJJ is that even if you have limited strength than your opponent, you can still make him tap out with proper moves. It surely is the chess of martial arts.

I am 100% confident I could kick anyone in this thread's ass.

>Come @ me nigger

>people who train can't fight dirty too

I love this meme

lol all those wide open spaces he could of kicked the face in of the instructor. The lifter dude is just a letting his ego get to him, like all UFC fighters do.
The Jiujitsu guy either way has the size advantage.

I live in the civilized world, you fucking monkey. Why would I care about who can win in a fight? It's a useless skill in today's society.

Worshiping "fighting prowess" is such a shibboleth of average IQ cavemen types who think masculinity is about RAWR BEATING GUYS UP, rather than sticking firmly to principles, discipline, honor, and honesty. You'll never be a real man.

I could light you up bro

>Pretty much this. It's more of a thing if you're a nigger or a small white person who has troubles pleasing women.

BJJ is a kinetic chess game, most of the lifters have two-digit IQs.

>sticking firmly to principles, discipline, honor, and honesty.
Like what martial arts is supposed to teach if the place isn't full of fuckwads

>losing your teeth at a very fast speed image

Guns: for the ultimate pussies

>Having unhealthy teeth

What kind of pussy can't do a death roll

the shear forces and the torque would fuck you up

quuality bait

let's see the jiu-jitsu guy do 1/2/3/4

Well yeah don't literally death roll. But the spine is built like a whip. Bite and pull back.

the best martial art is to not act like a shit and stay out of the ghetto

Bruce was never a fighter. Dude was an actor, ballroom dancer, and businessman. He's not wrong, but I wouldn't take advice on fighting from someone who has never put his skills to the true test. It's like having a swim coach who's never gotten in a pool before.

>getting into a street fight
>not using your elbows, knees, and generally throwing your weight around
>not going for the eyes, nose, neck, groin, fingers, knees, ears

It's like you're not even trying to be the undefeated champ. I've gotten into a bar fight with some dyel fag who though he was an mma superstar cause he went to a gym and hand a hand full of fights. He wasnt so ballsy after I drove a knee into his balls. He was stupid enough to try and grapple someone twice his size without a cup.