Ask a 5'4" Manlet who has come to terms with his height and genuinely enjoys life anything

Ask a 5'4" Manlet who has come to terms with his height and genuinely enjoys life anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will you ever learn?

Don't worry, there are plenty of tiny women out there.

5'6" here.
It's okay. There's any enough easy pussy for everyone.
Also, most tall girls (5'10"+ ) l've met like short guys. I've been with 3.

/thread

Learn what ? Finish your sentences you lanket fuck

Of course desu. I'm also Cuban so I be slanging dick famm. Ladies love it. I fucked my best friends ex (were not friends anymore and at the time were beefing with each other) and this bith told me I had 2 inches on him. He's 6'5". Feels good famm.

I'm 5'9 and feel like a tiny little boy, I don't know how you do it lad.

I have a good job, been with a decent amount of women, box and eat healthy and spend as little time on Veeky Forums as I can. Also live in South Florida, lotsa short spics like myself here.

Wow looks like you're an angry little man

>manlet
>will never learn

how do you doit

You should learn how to complete your sentences desu. What are we supposed to learn?

just ignore them manletbro, lanklets are a bunch of insecure fags that never shut up about height because it's the only thing they have in life.

Wow frustrated little man appears to help the angry one

>brown
>manlet
Oh, boy. You should just kill yourself.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY

whats it like living in a hamster cage?

Why? I fuck more bitches than you do for sure.

Most of my friends gfs from high school? I fucked them.
When I go to the strip club and get a dance from a 5'8" cutie guess what? She wants to fuck. And when I tell her I don't have any money baby girl, only one time this happened, she said boy get my number call me after work I need that dick.

>oh your short we can't be together
I just wanna have some fun girl, everyone's the same height in bed
Or
I'm long where it counts baby girl.

They literally can't resist. You just gotta have that game and confidence. Beig well dresswd and groomed also helps. Have I been rejected because I'm too short? Of course.

I also don't have an ugly face and have a food smile. Women love it famm and the best part is Most of them want 0 parts of a serious relationship with me because I'm so short. Its great. We literally just fuck.

OP, I'm the one not finishing his sentences

I enjoy getting people triggered for stupid shit like a lot of us do on Veeky Forums

The manlet thing is just a meme bro, honestly I'm 6'4 and my gymbro is a manlet and gets way more pussy than I do

The more manlets come here the more they get insecure because of people trolling about height and all that shit, if it was pointed at lanklets well it would be the same.

It's just anonymous people teaming and talking shit on something that doesn't really matter

As a lanklet I can guarantee you that it isn't that cool to be tall (people are more respectful I admit that) but then it's a pain in the ass in terms of everyday life (everything is designed for average sized people so you get back problems and shit)

As humans we always want what we don't have and honestly with my nogains and my shit back + mobility I'd go for manlet mode anytime, and I'm pretty sure most manlets would like to trade but it's IMPOSSIBLE -> which is why people shouldn't even lose their time being insecure about height and shit since you can't change it

/blog

Dressed *
*good
Sorry for typos

5'5 manlet here

Have you ever had a qt gf? If so... HOW!?!?!?

Also, in what country do you live?

I have had a few.

Just don't be a retard.
Also getting off Veeky Forums greatly helps.

USA

>MFW I'm retarded too
Fuck

Do you have a job?
An okay face?
Hobbies?
Go to school?

>not exploiting your cuteness to slay puss

Baka

How's the weather down there?

Reminder that height is only a meme within fit and not an actual problem irl

Thought I was 5'10" for a while now. Found out I'm actually 6'.25". Thank you based god

fpbp

Bump

I hate you and your easy bench gains.
Signed from a 6'8 lanklet

whats the perspective of a city from down there? i figured if i did farmer walks trough the city i could see things from your perspective 1/3 of the time

>I'm more than a foot taller than you
>yfw

Well I box so no bench gains atm .

When I did bench though the gains were serious

5'5 here, bothers me everyone in a while..But there's not much I can do about it. I also lost 2 inches from a spinal injury.

im a 5'7'' manlet and i almost never see women that are taller than me, its either my height or shorter.

5'7" manlet here, I've never had trouble picking up, it's just sometimes taller girls aren't so interested.

kek

underrated

That post was way too emotionally mature for this website.

thanks for this post

signed,
recovering insecure manlet

I feel you bro

>Manlet
>genuinely enjoys life

How did you delude yourself?

Ask your mother

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN??

>5'10 in the morning
>feel fine about height other than when theres a tall guy next to me, then I feel pathetic and small

>in the morning