My friend who is 15 is thinking or running proviron with HGH so he can stop looking like a low test pic related...

My friend who is 15 is thinking or running proviron with HGH so he can stop looking like a low test pic related. Would this work or would it just be a waste of time? Proviron is DHT and while DHT leads to balding it is also the main hormone in male sexual characteristics, so theoretically if you boosted it as fuck you'd get manly as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>haven't researched shit
>thinking about juicing
He'll look like shit and probably fuck up his shit somehow. The only thing he needs to do is adapt a healthy diet and start working out. At 15 you're still on puperty-"steroids". Gains come fast as fuck.

Also
>15
>inb4 deleted thread and underageb&

Tell your "friend" to attempt working on his bitch frame before going straight to drugs.

>friend
nice try, op

The idea behind using proviron and HGH is that these two have safer side effects and won't rape long term hormonal development.
He's not really looking to gain mass, but rather use the time of puberty to get a more masculine appearance which will last for life (shoulder width, wrist size, hand size, etc).

To continue, my friend is already eating a healthy diet, he has good lifts, etc, but he wants to push it further. The main focus here isn't muscle, but rather secondary sexual characteristics as said such as deeper voice etc.

It will really screw him up if he wants to look decent after 17.
Might aswell just remove his arms and add plastic ones.

Care to elaborate? There's a lot of "this will fuck him up lol" but there's no explaining as to why or how it would fuck him up, as Proviron doesn't fuck up your natty test or DHT and MK677 doesn't either

Well lifting and roids wont help with that, finishing ouberty will though.

Bones may still be too weak to hold the weight he needs to lift to make gains, also it may hinder his ability to create muscle after he runs out of money to buy it. Plus it rules out any competitive athletics such as the olympics later on.

>not wanting to max your potential while you still can

If he was to hop on roids post 20 he would just get lots of muscle gains, it wouldn't affect his frame or dick size, which is the most important thing anyways.
It would be pic related.

post pics of your ass, OP who is definitely of age

>DHT is the main hormone for male sexual characteristics
You are so silly user. You know nothing.

I'm pretty sure HGH doesn't just target masculine features. It mostly does what your genetics already predispositioned your body to do. If he's supposed to get wide hips and narrow shoulders, that's what hell get. Can't really change genetics that way.

even Koreans would call that a tiny dick

DHT makes the clavicle and ribs broader whereas estradiol makes the hips wider. DHT is the androgen most responsible for the development of masculine facial features (e.g. protruding eyebrows, chins etc.), but these, like facial and body hair, are mostly dependent on pubertal rather than current levels.
That's why my friend wants to get some of dem DHT gains while he can. Why wait when it's all over anyways and your only hope of being somewhat manly is packing on muscle?
The frame is probably more important anyways, and the face is definitely more important.

Tell him to take aromasin. It's his best option

same problem here

also 16

c-c-can i twist those nipples?

no im 16
if my dht is low then why is my dick 7 inches? my shoulders are fairly wide too
so just genetics?
if I just go see a doctor an tell him
>hi I look like a feminine faggot help
will he prescribe me with something even if he doesn't find anything wrong with in my test?

test results**
also if I take hgh eveything including my hips will grow too right ? fuck

TAKE HIM TO A DOCTOR FOR GOODSAKE AND FOUND OUT IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH HIM OR IF HE JUST IS CHUBBY AND NO MUSCLES AND IS SAD BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE BONE STRUCTURE LIKE JEFF SEID FOR GOD'S SAKE

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

Why do you have 15 year old friends?
Come back in 3 years, buddy.

Isn't legit HGH pretty expensive?

about $600 a month

I've been here since I was 12 faggot
restting the router fo yeaaaaz son

MK677 isn't expensive and that's what OP is probably talking about

mk677 is expensive as fuxk what are you talking about?

It's like $80 for two months.

>rules out the olympics
Implying a retard kid with a femimine body will go to the olympics
All he can look foward to is to be a trap

bump for interest

Im 18 with 15 year old friends

I befriended every single person I could in highschool and middleschool even in the lower grades so once I became a senior a shitload of people would know me

I wouldn't get them on roids though, just sports and excercise man, eat good, I don't think roising is good at that age just like simple excercise tell him to join a sports team

soo how long can my 16 yearold son run a single gram of mk 677 for lenght gains?
asking for measurment purposes
how do you dose it?
when?
google sucks

holy shit, even google knows

20mg every night for as long as you want

Not Op but I'm sort of in the same seat with my brother yeah you know the story.

Are there any other compounds that could work for teens? I know andractim can increase dick size in micropenis teens so even though my cock is pretty decent sized I'll try it anyways. Thinking of doing it with MK 677 for maximum cock gains.

Also GH doesn't have any withdrawal symptoms... right?

jesus why even work out at this point

ebay.com/itm/Ibutamorin-Nutrobal-MK-677-by-SS-LABS-MK-677-MK677/201563800693?_trksid=p2047675.c100623.m-1&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D38530%26meid%3D292405af5a2e4f5a932f8fad2bee07a4%26pid%3D100623%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26mehot%3Dag%26sd%3D181797779656
this shit reliable?
can this cross the turkish border without getting confiscated?

Le bumpo

Roids won't make your dick bigger. Also, you already decided what you're going to do so fuck off

You know proviron doesn't give you any gains, it is used in PCT to keep your sex drive.

THIS

>the "i'm asking for a friend :)" meme

nice try, op

that's the joke.png