Another Friday alone. What's your excuse this week Veeky Forums?

Another Friday alone. What's your excuse this week Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Women_are_wonderful"_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess my excuse is I fucked my mates girlfriend so no one want's to know me anymore. Lonely weekends ever since.

I'm a neet who lives with my neet gf out in the middle of nowhere. Life is gud.

Behind in uni work, had to dog on the boys unfortunately.

Well that bridge is burned. Have you considered finding new mates?

Was she worth it
If so post pics

My mates gf always had her eye on me. I was oblivious to this, thought she was just being friendly but he knew.

One day, while I was at work, she told me they had a fight, he was going out of town for the weekend and she invited me over. That was a huge red flag and I told him about it.

He couldn't fucking believe it. He said he wouldn't let her know I told him. To just go over and if she tries to fuck me, let her and then tell him so he can think of the harshest way to dump her.

I went over and she was in red nightwear. It was awkward at first, I just played gta on his xbox and bullshited and she asked to play. Comes over, grabs the controller and sits on my lap and starts squirming into my crotch. Two minutes later I was tongue deep in her asshole.

Around dinner time, he calls her, drunk and depressed and says he knows she was up to something.

To this day we both denied anything happened.

spending time with gf, going out tomorow

I don't need an excuse any more. I just stopped counting and caring.
This friday evening I'll just meet my old friend. Ye olde barbell.

>I fucked my mates girlfriend
you deserve what you got, and even worse. No compassion for you.

Bros before hoes, motherfucker.

I have to be near people when I'm working, so when I'm not I just want to play dota.

spent money on home improvements, flood insurance, and updating my vehicle regristration.

Broke af but I'll always have the gym

>tfw no wait time for gym equipment on Friday nights

Feels pretty good tbhfam

jelly af

Don't mind being alone this friday

>gonna lift some weights
>eat some delicious food
>go play some Hearthstone, I think I drafted a 12-win hunter deck

Besides, I'm going out with a bunch of friends tomorrow anyway

i bet they ostracized him but are all cool with his gf. i'm not trying to excuse his actions, its just in those situations most people always blame the guy, but it takes two to tango

>leave your dog home alone with a cake
>cake get eaten
>blame cake

actually i'm hosting a little party today user, did the same last week, only trouble is i'm new in town so most of the people coming are friends of my younger brother, so all the grills are like 18+ while i'm 31

Theoretically I take to my phone/normiebook and what, hit people up asking if they want to grab food? Like honestly I should probably learn how normal people do this shit now that I'm not a fat reject. Is that how normies do it?

>I bet
I bet that his ex-friend isn't dating with that hoe any more. What you say doesn't really make sense. They are both obviously ostracised

I have a marathon to run on Sunday

Fack off with ya m8ty im sicko nightclub flair bartending 2nit and its gonna be lit

>tfw you´re on multiple 3.14 qt´s snapchat stories

Feels best m8ts

With class work and work on days when I don't have class I just don't have the energy to go out and do things. I just sit alone in my dorm and play dota with old friends when I'm free.

and the problem is... ?

Not really an excuse, just don't have anything planned.

>gonna go for a run
>gonna watch the footy at 8pm
>stretch before bed time
>comfy af

This is now a /comfy/ Friday night thread.

Yeah, It's not easy though as I have 100% zero friends I know well enough to go out with locally.

She was a 7/10 with make up.

Yeah, I was thrown into normie land from robot world. I was fucking 2 people on rotation and suddenly my mates GF came along and well, I couldn't handle all the attention I guess. I let it go to my head.

They got back together a few months after he found out I was fucking her.

this guy said he was going to 'let me know' when he was free over the weekend

and now its fucking friday afternoon and i havent gotten jack from him. i havent reminded him because i dont wanna seem too needy, but this has really ruined my weekend.

fuck

All my friends have either died, moved away or drifted apart (late 30s) and I'm too busy caring for sick parents and too broke to go out and do stuff where I could make new friends (which is scientifically impossible at my age anyway).

>scientifically impossible

>late 30s
>friends
you're not supposed to have friends any more
you're supposed to have a wife and/or an ex-wife, a kid or two, some colleagues and some guy you know with whom you drink a beer every once in a while
t. 37

There are studies that say is is very difficult to make new friends beyond the age of 35.

I just started my cut and I dont want to drink alcohol. Also I need my sleep to recover.

>Have ex-wife
>Couldn't have kids
>My colleagues and I telecommute
>Beer buddy died

Not gonna be alone tonight. Working 13 fucking hours, then going to play a show. Gonna drink some beer and maybe talk to some qts.

well, buddy, you're fucked
maybe in your middle-age crisis when your parents will die you'll try to change things a little, but it will be quite late
probably you'll die alone but you know this
not even being cynic

>telecommute
internet truly is the robot-enabler

you should focus on yourself now imho, rather than realizing at ~45 that you are talking about your life only to 12 yo strangers on a thai penis enlargement forum
the "sick parents" & "too broke" thing is just an excuse

no money to go out

It first started when I didn't want to get drunk anymore. I never made comments about other peoples drinking but I guess noone likes the sober guy. I got invited to less and less parties.

Then I went to military and did a deployment (conscription and un gig). When I came back I felt even more alienated from my friends than before. Spent the next year pretty much alone only seeing my best friend every other week or so. He has a girlfriend so I don't blame him for not having time. I also talked a lot about how fucking lonely I am to him so I think it pushed him away even further. I started feeling like a bother because I have nothing to offer to him or anyone.

I recently moved to a new town where I had one old friend but she doesn't like me that much and we haven't hung out. Also started uni this month and put on my big boy pants and that ol' fake smile to try and make new friends. The thing is when you have spent a long time really not talking to anyone except the cashier at the stores you just kinda forget how to be with people.

If I start feeling too gloomy I usually go on a stroll and put on my favourite playlist. It usually gets me through the day.

I'm going out though. Its the only reason ill never make it. I go out and drink too much on the weekends and eat like shit

Last couple of weeks I've been going on some long and hard cocaine binges, partying until 6am, going into work at 7am, off at 4pm and rinse and repeat. I'm giving my body and wallet some time to rest.

sounds pretty terrible m8, I hope you get your shit together soon

It was the devils test and you failed miserably Bruv, i've been there and made the same mistake when I was 17. Been 10 years and i've had chances but never made that same mistake again.

at least you can still talk to us mate

Life is a series of lessons Nigga.

tired

I bought Ass Creed IV for six dollarydoos. I'm going to play that game all night.

And autistically keep checking my email to see if the person I like responded.

>work 11:30am-8pm today
>Work 6am-10am tomorrow morning
gotta sleep as soon as I get home

This. Either I get the whole gym to myself or the only other people there are in the same boat which is tolerable.

>tfw still a wait time on fridays.
>tfw still having to watch couples at a gym on a Friday night.

Fucking how?
Is it because I'm at a 24hr?

Studying for my cpa, been going at it since July, got 2 tests done out of 4. Currently on sabbatical from work, voluntarily moved back home so I can concentrate and get this done, still paying rent out the ass in jew york city.
I'm making good progress but the isolation is starting to really get to me

My girlfriend is working the night shift and most of my friends I've either lost contact with or we live too far away. Also im shit at making new friends, especially becoming a part of a group :(

We just have to accept that biology makes the average person forgive women more easily than men.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Women_are_wonderful"_effect

I recommend picking up a new (social) hobby if you have the time.

Workout->shitpost->lecture->shitpost->work->bed for gainz

Took the day off work. Trying to work on some scholarship application. Going to a meal with family and friends tonight. It's at the pub, rip my gains I guess