Elix.Fill your bags now. Apollo number 2 engaged

Elix.Fill your bags now. Apollo number 2 engaged.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-mobile-smart-contracts-app-update-f80ba7419dfe
twitter.com/TheCryptoKnite/status/917604430853189633
coincodex.com/crypto/elixir/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-02/imf-head-foresees-end-banking-bitcoin-surges-above-4400
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>i was fucked at the top of the last p'n'd, now buy my bags please.

excited. its happening.

yeap

Man, I hate it when they include rocketships when advertising their coin. It makes it look like as if they're just scamming the people into buying their shit because they think it will inspire the investors to buy the coin.

No FUDs.
t. 15000 ELIX bagholder

i like this gif better.

the gifs are not made by the devs but the community. i enjoy some lambo moon talk. part of the fun of crypto for me.

Fuck lambos and women, all I ever want in my life is to taste all the food in this planet and die in a peaceful death.

Binance listing incoming.

Getting listed on binance this week ! I talked to the dev on discord earlier this morning.

My dad who works for then told me the same thing

I wish I bought at least 1000 of them when they were at 0,02$.
I have only 100 (which will still be nice when it hits 4$)

Actually bought around 20k from sad bag holders for cheap.
Buy high, sell low eh?

Buy below 2k sat and hold.

bought at $0.10

welp, I started lurking here like two weeks ago. I'm still in the process of becoming a millionaire.

i bought 100k this is not a joke it needs to go to a dollar in the next week or two

fatass detected.

It won't there is too many bagholders including me that will dump this crap as soon as e break even

Buy METAVERSE

ETP. undervalued china coin. BUY ETP

medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-mobile-smart-contracts-app-update-f80ba7419dfe

this is a update of the app they are building the back end

they also requested to be added on binance
twitter.com/TheCryptoKnite/status/917604430853189633

it is listed on

coincodex.com/crypto/elixir/

I haven't made single transaction so far.
If this moons, how will I exchange it to BTC?
On CoinExchange when I hit deposit it gives me the address. Do I send it to that address from MyEtherWallet?
Where do you keep yours Anons?

you could be averaging down right now.
and actually make a profit you retard. wtf is wrong with people.

transfer to cx from mew

what difference does it make? Is it the same shit? What's the deal?

you're the retard if you fall for this coins, I was just hoping to ride the pump a little longer, but you want to tell me that this coin has any potential?
lending service? why would I lend from or to someone anything? let alone doing it through some stupid app that both ends need to have installed, it's a shitcoin

head of the fucking IMF says that decentralized lending is the future. everex, elix are that future.

stay poor retard

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-02/imf-head-foresees-end-banking-bitcoin-surges-above-4400

you seem have to bought at ath. and you seem mad now.

How much time do I have? I'm gonna buy it tomorrow.

better hurry im about to toss 10ETH in

could you pls wait until tomorrow. I'm about to visit my gf to fuck, havent done that for 2 weeks.

with these sweet ELIX profits you will get two girlfriends

only if i can bang you and your girlfriend.

If this coin reaches 0,75 cents I will consider selling some of my genesis addresses. If it reaches $1.50 I will sell all of them.

When this reaches 1.5$ I am in Lambo Land and don't care about your genesis adresses.

Kek, this piece of shit isn't hitting $1 soon. It's tainted and you'll have to sit on it for at least 6 months for gainz

I this thing reaches $1.50 I can be a shark on shark tank. So I'm doubtful it will get that high.

6 more months for me equals an extra 15% ELIX tokens. I'd be happy if it peaks in a few years.

Why Did The Marketcap And Supply Spike On CMC?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

First and foremost, CMC is a third-party service and any issues arising from their part is no fault of ELIX's or its devs. That aside, for whatever reason, CMC was reporting incorrect values for the circulating supply and marketcap for ELIX. It was the correction that led to the spike and the FUD that ensued was misplaced. If you're unsure about CMC's values, cross-check it against Etherscan's values as theirs is the right one.
Can ELIX Be Mined?
-----------------------------------------------

Yes, provided you have a genesis address pair. However, when the lending program is launched, a lender-borrower address pair will mimic the genesis address pair thus opening mining to everyone without the need for EXOR.

How Do I Mine ELIX?
---------------------------

- Send any non-zero amount of EXOR from your child address to your parent address. This will generate EXOR in your child address.

- Send the EXOR generated in the child address to 0xc8C6A31A4A806d3710A7B38b7B296D2fABCCDBA8. An equal amount of ELIX will be sent back.

For example, if I sent 0.1 EXOR from my child address to my parent address at the time of writing, 1341.52 EXOR will be generated in my child address. Sending the 1341.52 EXOR to the 0xc8C6... address will return 1341.52 ELIX to my child address.

----
* Don't forget to account for gas costs and to have at least 0.01 Eth in your wallet if you're using MEW.

I'll take some Elix

0x3ae08dd43977755373f48ab7532ba899b264ed7c

1.5k sats HAHAHAHAHA!