I'm 5'10". Am I taller than you?

I'm 5'10". Am I taller than you?

We are the same height.

>tfw feel short

manlets

6ft 5". It's as good as you probably think it would be.

>6'
>Play rugby
>surrounded by guys 6'4" and up
>realize i'll always be a radiant emperor manlet

no

I wouldn't want to be 6'5", though.

I'm 5'5"

KILL ME
I
L
L

M
E

>tfw i literally think 5'5" is a cute height on girls

i'm sorry.

>5'5" since I was 17
>just turned 28

Is it really THAT bad?
1,79 here

so do I

I think 5'5" girls are cute, but the only problem is, when I look in the mirror, they're my height

I don't realise how short I am until I see my reflection, and DAMN am I short.

I remember I was on the train with some friends. A few 6'2+ guys and a female 5'5". I remember how adorable she looked in comparison to their height. Then as we go through a tunnel the inside of the window becomes more reflective, and I see myself. I'm her height, if not shorter.

Just fuck my shit up senpai.

>tfw 5'11 manlet
>too short to escape manlet mode
>too tall for manlet ROM privilege

No. You don't understand. I mean I think that their size is cute and submissive.

desu if i was 5'5", i'd transition. not even memeing. i'm cute enough to pull it off, but i'm not short.

Degenarates. Do you want your children to be manlets, breeding with second class humans?
Too bad the good times are past

Man, I'm in no mood for trolling, that actually sucks man. I'm 5'11/6'0 (haven't measured in ages) and I'm still self-conscious about my height. I couldn't imagine how I'd be at 5'5.

Your best bet would be to wear shoes that add height, or just try and pull it off. Best of luck man

no my girlfriend is 5'11". keeping these superior genes strong.

you do realize manlet ROM is a meme and doesnt exist right? ROM is relative to the muscles that are driving it in the first place. the ROM is relative to the length of the chest fibers and how far they are contracting and expanding. the literal distance the bar travels is irrelevant. ratios exist.

nah I'm 6'3
I would fuck you though

>tfw 5'5"

It's sad how limited your potential mate market is when you're short. I take a downtown subway every day so I have a good random sample of at least a few hundred people to look at every day. First I immediately discount the men so that leaves about half. Being 5'5" I'm either the same height or shorter than about half the women. The remaining half is either grandmas or short girls. I'd say about 50% of young girls are actually are attractive, and out of that small percentage left, how many don't already have tall bfs?

Yes.
t.5'9" manlet

>Pops 5ft8
>dad 5ft10
>me 5ft11
>brother 6ft4

where did it go wrong for me

Thats what 178cm?

I am as manlet as you then.

I'm 6 inches, am I longer than you?

No. I'm 6'1"

no, i'm 7"

>tfw 7 is 1/4 too short

I don't even bother with adding additional height.

I play the cute guy. Thankfully I have a cute baby face and have always had absurd levels of patience and forgiveness with people. There's no way I'm getting any good puss though. Pretty sure I can't get laid as the 'sweet guy' but I've come close before. All the girls I've come close with were my height unnoticeably shorter, so it's all good. I'm pretty comfy in this position, especially knowing my 5'4 friend who was ripped got all the girls wet, which shocked me. Might I add they were tall girls too. He was a national tier athletic person though, Veeky Forums tier ripped. None of this pussy ottermode (which is where I'm headed), he was flat out tank.

I have actually considered being a trap. My face is cute enough for it, I'm short, and I've got enough patience to be submissive. I've never seriously considered it, but played with the thoughts in my mind a few times, and realised I could totally make it. I also have a 7.7 inch benis (but so does everyone on the internet) which is always nice on a trap (but only 4.6 inch girth) - it's like it was designed for anal. I also have a feminine body structure, I'm coming out of skelemode but all the excersize so far has given me the stomach of a woman, in fact I even have the hour glassish shape around the sides. I'm the perfect candidate to be a trap here. Perhaps I can buy a wig and do it in my free time to get off, but I wouldn't want anyone in real life I know finding out that I'm a trap.

Without transitioning permanently, but dressing up as a girl I can see as getting me off. I just wouldn't want it to ruin my life, because I've got a pretty decent thing going so far.

>he thinks I'm going to reproduce
kek, not with these genes m8.

4 inches shorter actually. It's okay though, I honestly wish I was shorter or taller. 6'2 is hell, to big to do fun little guy shit, to small to do fun big guy shit.

little guy antics is pretty good

especially when you're mobile, you don't have to worry about lanky arms getting in the way

it's like being a little ninja

except I look autistic when I start doing silly shit like slipping around lamp-posts and shit

I'm 5'8. 5'10 is my ideal height but oh well, I was blessed with other things

And I'm 4 inches taller than you!

You lucky fuck.

Yup I'm 5'6 and already past the insecurity era. I just dont care anymore, i have a gf an inch shorter than me and we've been happy together for 3 years now. I just focus on lifting and being Veeky Forums. She makes me feel big when we fuck

im 5'9and its fine

181cm here wish I could be 185

same problem here
>at least a bicep over 40cm