You think lifting weights makes you tough and masculine? *knocks you out*

You think lifting weights makes you tough and masculine? *knocks you out*.

Other urls found in this thread:

blackbeltmag.com/daily/martial-arts-masters/bruce-lee/judo-gene-lebell-bruce-lee-was-the-best-martial-artist-of-his-time/
dailymail.co.uk/sport/ufc/article-3505285/Anderson-Silva-takes-training-session-Bruce-Lee-s-legendary-Master-Dan-Inosanto-bid-return-winning-ways-UFC-198.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy is flexing way too hard, he should watch out. May pop a vein or something.

*its a hologram*

this is a more effective example of a scrawny skinny fat dyel that could knock you out

cro fag here, sta ima braco

You'll do nuttin

you again? ur taking everything i wurk for mutherfucker, imma fight YOURRR ass

>You think lifting weights makes you tough and masculine?
But you lift weigthts
skinny fat dyel
He might be ottermode but not dyel

this, not sure why OP went with 6'4" slav behemoth Stipe

youre all on steroids

I got a big fuckin head, lad. Not gonna happen.
*shoves a coffee thermos up your ass and unsheaths baseball bat dildo*
nothing personal, nigger.

Some people train to look good, not to fight. Some people do vice versa. Why is this such a hard concept for you to understand? We don't live in the stone ages anymore where we need to hunt for food with spears, everything is made easy, we no longer need to fight.

what? that wasnt the argument at all. Im just giving an example of someone who doesnt look ripped that could still knock you the HECK out

>You think lifting weights makes you tough and masculine? *knocks you out*

Yeah ok buddy.

im not op, and are you retarded? that validates my argument

evo nista posebno ,buraz

>learning a fighting discipline to actually fight or for self defence, when we've created hundreds of more convenient ways to deal with conflict
yeah no, i will just shoot you. or my buddy will shoot you. thats it, just.. bang. your spinning hiya-hiya kicks won't stop bullets friendo

What the fuck are you on about? My point was that we do not need to train to fight anymore, it isn't a necessity. Our lives aren't threatened on a daily basis. Wars aren't won by brute force either, so don't use that as an argument.

Is that Overeem?

ok? i get that.... the point of this thread is to show that some people dont lift or look good and can still knock you out

Then I fully agree. All I'm saying is that at the end of the day it really doesn't matter.

but what if i can look good and kill you with a gun instead of
>looking like shit
and also
>losing the fight you start by being killed

yea were just talking about a sport though, where it does matter

well my dad could beat the HECK out of your dad. your dad is probly a stupid HOMO.

>onlooker calls the police
>you get 5 for assault
pssh....nothin personnel

Unless I'm playing that sport, no it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter to the rest of the people who don't play this sport, whom are the majority. Not everybody really wants to fight for a living, some people prefer using their heads for better pursuits.

This. Here in America or any other liberty-loving nation, people are allowed to defend themselves, so we carry weapons that allow us to put pieces of metal in you from several meters away. Some of us, like myself, prefer to skip past regular handguns, which barely do any more than essentially stab from a distance, and CC something like a S&W.500 or a handgun chambered in 9.3x64mm during winter because fuck you and everything behind you.

People who train to look good are women, homosexuals, and feminine men that behave like women.

This is a FACT. Don't even dare deny it.

lmao, youre trying so hard to go against the boundaries of the argument, im just talking about the people in the sport, thats it. Of course not everybody fights.

>Spotted the pussy American that needs to use guns because he's a pussy and can't fight.

so everyone on this board is gay?

Not everyone on this board trains to prance around like a homo or a women. I train to be stronger/bigger for bjj.

Oh really?
>*unsheaths katana*
>*teleports behind you*
Pssssssh nothing personnel kid

Spotted the eurocuck that can't own guns and wouldn't be able to afford them anyways

orrrrr they're in it to get pussy
orrrrr they have a wife or gf and want to be a more satisfying partner

>or a women
>women
>e
WHY THE FUCK CAN PEOPLE NOT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN WOMAN AND WOMEN? HOLY MOTHER FUCK, I SEE THIS EVERY GOD DAMN TIME SOMEONE HAS TYPED IT OUT. IT'S GOD DAMN RIDICULOUS HOW SHIT PEOPLE ARE AT SUCH A SIMPLE FUCKIN DIFFERENCE OF SINGULAR AND PLURAL NOUNS. FUCK.

>he says this while my country has a higher GDP (PPP) than burgerland and is rated better in basically every metric.

Enjoy being a white minority in 2 decades, cuck.

>we no longer need to fight
If you're white in 5-10 years you will.

Oh really how's your gun rights and military?

>hitting people unprovoked
Enjoy jail.

>wanting to ignore better options when failure to defend yourself easily means death
You're supposed to be 18 to post here.
But then it is an anime imageboard, so there is likely a shit ton of literal autists here who honestly value "being manly" or whatever than their own life.

Let's say a click of niggers (niggers are weak, so they wander in groups, called clicks (yes, c-l-i-c-k, not c-l-i-q-u-e. niggers are horrible at spelling, but we afford them their bastardized spelling as a friendly way of allowing them to label themselves (nigger is a nigger word. it fits the theme here as well.).). trust me, I'm an expert on igger culture. they yell their primitive poetry songs about clicks all the time.) pull knives on you. Niggers + knives. Niggerknives. Nigknifes. What have you.
You are given the choice between shooting the niggers in the chest with a .600 nitro express revolver or trying to punch them into submission.
Shoot even one of the niggers and they will scatter like ambulances from the mighty firetruck at a fresh kill, and all you have lost is some of your ability to hear, notably the with the concept of silence becoming just a memory. On the other hand, you die and niggers take your stuff and gang rape any females who happen to be near you. That's terrible. You can't even conceive the void your mind is now in because afterlife is just a fairytale, and niggers have your stuff and are fucking women who otherwise would have been thanking you with sopping wet vaginas as they covered their bleeding ears.

>he thinks anyone is going to read his autistic rantings

Men believe in honor and always have, you fat sack of American lard.

>he keeps on keeping on with his hunky dory fuckfuck mind gymnastics to justify not driving a cart around everywhere with a mounted bofors gun for self defense

Real men hate niggers touching their stuff and fucking white women. Just saying.

You are literally a braindead faggot.

could a braindead faggot describe, with details, the basic social unit of niggers?

no.

kiss my pearly white ass.

so this is a good example of a guy who does what he trains for well ? really makes you think

>gun rights and military

Ah yes the two most important things in living a happy life

slav race - masterrace
stay mad racelets

None of them can touch the Dragon

he was an elite martial artist. Put him in an actual ring and hed be knocked out immediately

>elite world class martial artists cant compete with ufc sport ring fighters

nonsense

*bounces off my muscle* 'Heh, maybe next time, kid'

> Not lifting iron and also training martial arts so not only can you fuck up 95% of the general public but can also hold your own against people who actually train for combat

Speak softly but carry a big stick; nobody wants to fuck with the guy with massive shoulders and arms especially not if he can hit you with punches, kicks and elbows before you even realize the guy knows how to fight. No use being a black belt in BJJ with 5 years muay thai training if you look like a DYEL, people will still think they can confront you.

No, because he has no grappling or ground game. Go watch the first 3 ufc's. In the first couple of UFC's, the fighting was literally like Van Damm film Blood Sport. Everyone had different styles. The modern style of the UFC, where fighters strike, grapple, and fight on the ground didn't exist.

In the first UFC you had pure strikers like Bruce Lee fight BJJ guys. Even a pure boxer. BJJ guys owned everyone.

*teleports behind you*

Of course he did he learned from gene lebell and even included grappling in his movies

>Bruce Lee was an entertaining fellow who was very knowledgeable and very good at what he did. People may wonder just how good a martial artist he was. Well, as I said earlier, he was the best of his time. Also, many of his former students are doing very well today. That’s a sign that he was a good martial artist and that he was able to make his students into good martial artists.

> Bruce started out with sort of a negative opinion of grappling, but after we worked out, he demonstrated that he had an open mind when he acknowledged how practical it was for certain things in certain situations. Some of the techniques I shared with him were leg locks, arm locks, hold downs and judo throws and grappling techniques.

>“He learned a lot from me and I learned a lot from him. It was a tremendous experience knowing him and Brandon. I’m grateful for the opportunity to have shared mat time with such a nice and talented family.”

blackbeltmag.com/daily/martial-arts-masters/bruce-lee/judo-gene-lebell-bruce-lee-was-the-best-martial-artist-of-his-time/

Also

dailymail.co.uk/sport/ufc/article-3505285/Anderson-Silva-takes-training-session-Bruce-Lee-s-legendary-Master-Dan-Inosanto-bid-return-winning-ways-UFC-198.html

>name fag
Yea those are two most important things when you want to live in a non cuck nation, Sven.

>it's a casuals think Bruce Lee could fight episode

>he is willfully ignorant

I'm a Croat, we are not slavs like dirty russians and serbs, we are illyrians.

Those were the good matches. Modern Ufc is the biggest pile of pussy shit I have ever seen.

The glory of seeing a 400lbs sumo fight a boxer, a kickboxer against a wrestler, muay Thai against a Bbj cunt

Don Frye, Le Banner and all those dudes would fuck up anyone in UFC. Even Mark Hunt would defeat anyone.

>WE WUZ ILLIRANS AND SHIEEET
Lmaoing @ all the balkan niggers claiming this shit
>t. western slav masterrace

UFC is a fucking meme anyway, I have no idea why do people use it as a staple to compare fighting to. All fights are pretty much the exact same bullshit, just tackle the guy you're with to the ground and go on them.

Why not just use words like a real man?
>Can your words protect against this
>swings at you and misses
Pulls out tool forged on the principles of what makes us human
>y.. your a pussy, real men fight without guns

You're basically a trained ape. A gorrilla could fuck your shit in one second no matter who you are.

Lol. No. Plenty of guys get knocked out with kicks, punches, and knees. Mcreggor knocked out aldo in one punch.