I'd appreciate some opinions, Veeky Forums! Been cutting since January (started at 247)...

I'd appreciate some opinions, Veeky Forums! Been cutting since January (started at 247). I know my BF% based on DEXA scans, but I'm interested in how closely those numbers match up to my actual physique. Take a guess at my current weight and body fat percentage (I'm 5'11"), and let me know how much further you think I should cut down before I start my clean bulk. I've got a goal already, but it would be nice to hear some other opinions. Thanks, and good luck with your own goals!

12% 185lbs?

Thanks for the input! I'll post my actual stats once I get some more estimates. How much further do you think I should cut?

are you mental

>Been cutting since January (started at 247)

Keep it up bro, solid progress!

Loose skin makes him look fatter than he is.

15% 175

Thanks, man! This is my "before" pic. Never again...

10-12 and 168-173.

Could be less bf though.

GREAT WORK SON, I'M PROUD OF YOU. YOU HAVE DISPLAYED TRUE GRIT AND ARE A MAN NOW.

CUT OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO OP.

Amazing progress man.

Appreciating the estimates so far, guys! Let me know how much further you think I should cut, though. I'd like to see how my goal compares with the general consensus.

>Amazing progress man.

WE SERIOUSLY NEED TO GIVE THIS KID AN AWARD.

THIS IS AN OUTSTANDING ACCOMPLISHMENT. WE RARELY GET THOSE AROUND HERE.

Haha, thanks a lot! We're all gonna make it!

bumping up again because OP deserves the recognition.

Awesome man. It's an incredible journey, making the transformation, of highs and lows. I didn't have the stones to take a before pic of my fat and didn't think I'd lose it, and now I really regret not having a proper before photo.

>Haha, thanks a lot!

TRUTHFULLY I AM EXCITED BECAUSE I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, SON.

YOUR MOTHER AND I HAVE HISTORY.

Great job, man! Congrats on the weight loss!

my fuckin boy! You notice any changes in penis length?

>Take a guess at my current weight and body fat percentage

19 replies, only 3 guesses

>let me know how much further you think I should cut down before I start my clean bulk

No advice

Come on guys, help OP out!

He already knows his bf% and it's his choice. If I was him, I'd start bulking immediately but if the dude wants to cut even more then that's what he'll do.

He just wants praise he doesn't actually care about guesses

OP here. I'm not here for praise, just second opinions. I just want to see what other people would estimate for my body fat, based on my physique. I'm also trying to determine if my personal goal for when to stop cutting is similar to what other people would do in my current position. While I appreciate the kind words, I'd be just as happy (if not happier) if people would just post their honest guesses and not worry about how much weight I've lost.

14% bf

What's even the point? You know people suck at making these types of guesses, right, so what good would it do? The best answer they can give is if you look good or not. You do. For the actual numbers trust the science tho, not these shitposters

>just here for estimates

however you gotta sell it bruh

I do trust my scan results, but DEXA results tend to be higher than caliper results, which is what a lot of people go by when they give visual estimates. I thought it would be interesting to see how my DEXA results compare to what I would consider "real world"/"at a glance" estimates. In the picture, I'm 170 lbs with 18% body fat, based on the scan. Anyway, the guesses aren't really as important to me as getting some opinions on how much more I should cut. I'm 165 now, and my inclination is to drop another 10 lbs to create a leaner foundation for my bulk. This would put me at about 10% body fat, based on DEXA results. I'm not completely pleased with what I see in the mirror yet (I don't think I'm all that lean yet), but maybe I'm being overly critical. Just wanted to see what others thought.

Believe what you want.

I think you might get too tiny if you keep cutting
You'll get noodle arms

About 14% and 185ish.

Sorry, those were my stats the week before that pic was taken. In the photo I posted, I'm 167 lbs, with 17% body fat (according to my DEXA results).

god damn man, amazing progress, fedoras off to you

That's 17% body fat?

>s to drop another 10 lbs to create a leaner foundation for my bulk. This would put me at about 10% body fat, based on DEXA results. I'm not completely pleased with what I see in the mirror yet (I don't think I'm all that lean yet), but maybe I'm being overly critical. Just wanted to see what others thought.

how tall are you?

You made my day OP. I hope you're enjoying every second looking in the mirror.

I'm 5'11".

Haha, thanks bud.

>e my day OP. I hope you're enjoying every second looking in the mirror.

nice to know. i am 6'0 and at 176. i am going to lose weight til i am at 165 like you. good job brother.

what was your diet like? calories macros?

I eat 1,500 calories a day (45% protein, 30% fats, and 25% carbs). Good luck with your cut, man!