Why is it that American labels all use different sizes to throw you off? Sometimes it's 30g, sometimes it's 8g...

Why is it that American labels all use different sizes to throw you off? Sometimes it's 30g, sometimes it's 8g, sometimes it's 250g so you have to check it each time and do additional math.

I don't fucking want your guesstimate of an ""AVERAGE PORTION"" what's so hard about just standardizing it to 100g in every product like it's done in the EU?

because nobody eats 100g of every single food, retard

no shit? do you always use the recommended serving size of 13 grams of mayo? or drink exactly half a bottle of coke?

100g is an incredibly easy number to do math by and as it's standardized it's incredibly easy to compare. if you WANT TO you can include additional info in the packaging in the EU like "per 1 scoop" but the 100g is the part that's REQUIRED and that's the way it should be everywhere. the only purpose of not using "per 100g" is to confuse consumers.

>no shit? do you always use the recommended serving size of 13 grams of mayo? or drink exactly half a bottle of coke?

Yeah.

Who the fuck uses 100g of mayo

Don't try rationalisation with Burgerstanis. They will just get their ass hurt and start yelling about who won the second world war if they suspect you're from am allied country. Theres no sense to them.

fat ham planets who also go to planet fatness.

want to hear a cool math trick they teach in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL?
it's called percentages. used 8 grams of mayo? you take the calories in 100g and multiply it by .08 used 24 grams? you multiply by .24
it's quick and simple enough to be done in your head without much effort while cooking and IT'S THE SAME WITH EVERY PRODUCT
unlike the american measurements where you have to break out a fucking calculator just to figure out simple macros if you eat anything that isn't packaged in single serve like a candy bar or some crap

fuck we need more chicks to dress like that at schools. Perhaps I'd even go visit some during my lunch breaks

this can't be real

Serving size: X
Servings per container: Y

>eat/drink half, 0.5*Y servings

Wow so hard, amerifags blown the fuck out?

I would probably slit this bitch's throat if she were my daughter. How does someone let their child become this?

yeah because I always eat either one serving or half. it's not like I might eat 70 grams of oats if the serving size is 26g etc.

And how is that any more difficult than ?

how is that more difficult? are you fucking kidding me?
if the standard size is 100g calculating calories for 70g is literally as easy as multiplying by .7
say it's 242kcal per 100g
that's 1400+210+14=1694/10 = 169.4 kcal for 70g

that took less than 10 seconds without any tools

do you even know what the multiplier would be if you'd have to use a 26g serving size? no you wouldn't because it's DIFFERENT EVERY TIME and it's not an easy round figure like 100. you need a calculator just to figure out the ratio

so you are admitting that your purposed system is intentionally convoluted

>100 grams of cookies per serving, if 1 cookie is 12 grams, hmm

or

>2 cookies per serving, ok ill have a serving and a half

serving sizes based on the food is simply more convenient, unless you're legitimately autistic

That fucking image

What kind of mental gymnastics does someone go through to end up with this mindset? Holy shit

grams of cookies per serving, if 1 cookie is 12 grams, hmm
hmm hmm 100 * .12 = 12 calories hmm hmm
>2 cookies per serving, ok ill have a serving and a half
ok ill have serving and a half of rice. ok ill have 2 servings of milk. I'm an american and I need someone at a factory to give me portion sizes because I'm unable to decide for myself how much I want and then calculate the macros easily and quickly

The only way to be precise with your calorie intake is to use measuring cups or a kitchen scale. For that method, per-100g is much more convenient than per-serving. The exception, of course, is stuff like cookies and candy-bars - but if a large portion of your diet consists of that stuff then you probably don't give a fuck anyways.

using 100g system it's easier to compare foods.
How can an individual choose between different-shaped biscuits, or different serving sizes

White people

Damn right
I wish I went to high school with this slut when I was younger

I'd estimate 70/26 as 2.8 servings (at 26g per serving), 2.8*242 is about 250*3 = 750 - 0.2*242 is 750 - 48.4 = 702.6, actual answer is 677.6. Don't blame me because you're bad at math

t. mohammad

yeah that's much more convenient than using a tablespoon of mayo

In Australia our containers have both the serving size and the macros per 100 g as well, stay cucked amerisharts.

>implying this isn't her advertising her pussy is legal
>implying I'm not going to go drink copious amounts of alcohol right now