Why do women waste time in the gym when pic related is what non-homo/bisexual men desire most?

Why do women waste time in the gym when pic related is what non-homo/bisexual men desire most?

Because not all women have good proportions
If they don't havs good proportions then being reasonably lean is the best they can do

Why are you spamming the same thread 5000 times a day

go back to the reddit fucking chubby chaser

Pls stop baiting

In America maybe.

that is so fucking disgusting holy shit just threw up

HOMOSEXUALS GET OFF MY BOARD

Is this a belly gf thread?

In Europe our women are tall and thin. Enjoy your life texan cow.

Why not

Let's just say some women wear the weight much better than other's. Gaining 10 pounds is no big deal if sends you into THICC territory. The issue arises when the 10 lbs shows up as arm fat or something

name? i would seriously eat her asshole

But the chubbier they are the looser the vagoo

i fuck the tight chub rolls

This is a myth.

Who is this chick?

i agree unironically xD

25-30% bf but no more

MUH DICK

This.
I do not get to choose where my fat goes.

fuck off you jew.

It tends to go in the same places in the majority of women. Tummy, hips, thighs, and tits (the best places).

I have slightly butthurt
>be man
>3-4 years diet and hard lifting
>still no Zyzz effect
>inb4 go roids, lose gains after 2 months
>be woman
>do whatever you want xD

Because I'd rather look like pic related than a fat slob like OP pic

No it's fact broheim. I've fucked chubs and thicks and normies and fit babes. The axiom has held true. Chubby = loosey goosey. Fit = velvet glove apple pie heaven

That's life mate. Women and men are different. And that's how it should be.

>I want to be with repressed homosexuals and men with muscles fetishes

When you're getting fucked by a man looking like that, he's thinking about men.

oh look its this thread again.
why dont you go back to tumblr where you belong

You should just have "Giant Clit" tattooed on your forehead.

Veeky Forums your one stop shop for insecure faggots and people projecting as hard as they can, often both.

HHNNNNNNNGGGGGG

I'd fucking destroy that m8. I wanna dump a load in her vagina if you know what I am saying.

this bitch is the mcdonalds of fashion models

I've fucked a variety of women as well and the two chubby ones im not embarassed to admit I fucked were pretty tight dude. I fucked a skinny daddy issue whore and she wasnt all that tight. Then some asian one half vietnamese and some other asian abomination that was stereotypically tight. The rest I didnt really notice a difference from eachother. Its almost as if it depends on the girls genetics and habits. Hmmmm really makes me think.

>I wanna dump a load in her vagina if you know what I am saying.
>"I wanna fuck her vagina with my penis if you know what I mean xD"

Are you seriously 13 years old

autism

Are you projecting the faggotry you havent accepted in yourself onto fit right now, user?

>tfw inverted triangle body shape

Kill me.

Oh, oh really. Now you're calling me autistic. And making fun out of disabled people. You really are 13 years old. I want new faggots to get off Veeky Forums. I have been here since 2008.

>Why do women waste time in the gym when pic related is what non-homo/bisexual men desire most?
>Anyone who likes what I don't is gay
Because some men prefer other types of grills.
I like fit grills.

Nice meme.

That's fucking disgusting

i am wanting to do the engage of the coitus with her vaginals and do an ejaculatory of the inside of her ok that is what i am do a say of

jesus christ

Not even that guy, you might actually be autistic though

>MFW the new faggots are invading the 4chans I know and love for 8 whole yearilydoos.

Women don't want straight men. Women want qt yaoi bois.

Nobody cares what you think homo. Piss of to the gay bar.

men like what they like. i personally prefer my girls shredded. wont go over 20% body fat

Post pics bae

>Implying you wouldn't lick cara's perfect eyebrows

I'm not autistic just because I am against cyber bullying. The other guy is a darn idiot saying things like autism for no damn reason at all! God damn I hate people like him..should leave Veeky Forums already.

OP was this just an image you saved or a nude you got?

Because I'm pretty sure I know her

>that is so fucking disgusting holy shit just threw up

I agree. that webm made me sick.

>having to prove you're an oldfag. dear god.

Woodberry

Lol europe is just as obese if you dont count all the muslims flooding in. Get wrecked 3rd worlder

So you're saying you're a land whale right now?

>men desire most

idk about you but i work out so that i feel good about how i look, not just to impress girls

test

I prefer a softer, curvy look. Not the "high test" shit where people just like fat girls. Nothing beats making love to a woman and feeling her soft thighs wrap around you while you squeeze a handful of ass and big tits in your mouth

Im actually kinda obsessed about fat girl titties..

Why on earth would you post this on a predominantly homosexual board?

Post pics of your body so I can masturbate to it. You know you want to.

Well done for making me laugh, now post a real pic. You know you want the attention.

>1%
RECHARGE YOUR BATTERY FUCKING SHEMALE

So the 5% of straight men here can enjoy it.

this is next level ironic shitposting

Relax princess, bake Veeky Forums some cookies.

The last thin women in Europe were in Dachau. Go look up the rates of overweight adults in European countries. I'll wait while you peck at your keyboard with those plump sausage fingers.

>juhnetics
nah man, depends on the bf% :^))

FUUUUARK

CAN'T DENY IT ANYMORE BREHS I LOVE THE THICC LADIES

that is what high test literally is

Now THAT is a woman. Let me post another one as well.

OP, you're fucking disgusting.

Nigga please
Id love to say that the bar for women is set at having a vagina but since chicks with dicks is a thing men are willing to fuck thats not true
I could say that you need to physically exist but then animu waifues are a thing guys would love to stick their dicks into so thats not true either

There are almost no disqualifying traits you can have as a girl, retarded thread is retarded

That is what high test is you fucking retard.

Veeky Forums is a place for being an asshole. I'm not saying it's right, but that's the way it is.
if you don't like it you need to either go away, develop thicker skin, or deliver better burns.

>Against cyberbullying
>Trying to police people's language on an anonymous steroid bbs

Im falling for thr bait arent i

i recommend travel size for the man on the go

>dat sexy fucking midget

Mah nigga.

Fucking disgusting stick insect with the body of a 11 year old boy.

No thanks.

considering most men will fuck just about anything it doesn't really matter in terms of getting sex. most women can get some kind of sex whenever they want.

but that's not why some women get into good shape. it isn't to get more sex.

it's to put them in a better position to get more money and free stuff like meals. the better she looks the richer of a guy she can land or get free dinner/expensive gifts from.

kys

Not all women are whores for money like you.

>wanting to be a masculine woman
just take steroids you dyke bitch

Former chubby chaser here. Any guy with OPTIONS does not like fat or "thick" girls. You may like wide hips and big tits that they have from excess body fat but the pot belly and fat arms are something you know makes her more likely to talk you your loser asses.

Enjoy having a woman that real street niggers will take away from you or holler at her in front of you when you're out in public.

Nice generallizations faggot.

Chubby bellies make my cock harder than anything.

I personally would rather have a qt like pic related

Avarage americans you retard. The guy posted an athlete. Kill yourself.

Are you a Tumblerina on a mission to troll Veeky Forums today?

Who is this

What did they mean with these posts?

Proud of having shit taste in women?

wew lads

Rofl. You just told us you chased chubbies because you couldn't get anything else. You're extrapolating assumptions based on your own life.

I want fatties because that's what my dick likes. Skinny/muscular women kill my dick. I used to only date/fuck skinny women because I was too embarrassed about liking fatties/chubbies. Until recently, that is. Now I don't give a fuck.

Entirely my own choice faggot.
Stay mad.

correct me if im wrong but thats probably because the thin women you fucked work out more and have tighter muscles, also maybe they dont have as much sex
the vaginal cavity is a muscle that can expand for birth and go back to being tight after long periods of no sex or certain kinds of yoga
happened to my mom

>this new

kys

>it's a "stop liking what I don't like" episode

Kill yourselves

Fuck off faggot

You're such a virgin.

who the fuck thinks like this let alone types this on a forum?