This is ja 52 year old man that trained for 6 months after 13 years

This is ja 52 year old man that trained for 6 months after 13 years.

is this achievable natty?

You need to wait until you're 52 to find that out

Yep. SS+GOMAD

Of course, given steroids are naturally occurring compounds.

Pharma grade HGH is the closest thing to a fountain of youth that currently exists

He was DYEL just two years ago

>steroids are naturally occurring compounds

Some DBol started growing in my back yard and I'm scared the cops are gonna show up. The shit keeps sprouting though even the weed-killer shit I bought isn't working

after 13 years of what? the orion project?

Levrone has amazing genetics.

/thread

roider nipples are so hard i bet your could lift them up by them

He looks like a fucking ape, what do you think? Probably kept chained in a cage at night, biting himself and bleeding horse testosterone.

levrone is like the .000001% of the top 1% of genetics. Levrone looked like the average DYEL a few years ago on his youtube channel. He'd always talk about a comeback then never follow through with it and make a youtube video later promoting some workout supplement he was making.

Levrone probably won't place well this year, but if he continues to train for the next 2-3 years, I don't see why he can't place in the top 5 with ease.

Kinda makes bodybuilding seem less impressive, if some old man can have such a giant transformation in a short period of time it just goes to show how important genetics and steroids are.

The other competitors are probably jelly as fuck desu

Of course, look at Scooby. Gains multiply for every year over 40.

yeah and he takes steroid you fuckwit

Gymcels, will they ever learn

1991 scoob is my goal body

Literally world's best bodybuilding genetics

What did he look like before he started training again?

Was he ever actually off gear?

>Muscle memory

I liked Fedorov's transformation better T B H