Tfw 30$ left until next Friday for food and my fridge and cupboards are empty

>tfw 30$ left until next Friday for food and my fridge and cupboards are empty

What do I buy so I can keep making gains Veeky Forums?

>six days
>$30

are you implying that's difficult?

Yeah I live in ontario........ food isn't cheap like it is in the U.S

Get a fucking job?

Bread and peanut butter my man. Easy peazy

I work 60 hours a week, I obviously work or I wouldn't have any money you idiot

Eggs + ramen noodles = gut carbz

Seriously, putting beated eggs jn boiling ramen cooks it immediately and the eggs taste like the soup

>black beans
>rice
>potatoes

Sell blood or sperm. Or see if anybody on Craigslist needs an extra hand for manual labor.

E Z P Z

>60 hours a week
>only has $30 for a week

Something doesn't add up

Cheap chicken thighs and potatoes m8

Yeah I don't live with my parents I have to pay rent etc

I smell sweet sweet drug addiction

That is literally me every week man. I eat a cheap pasta meal with beans, spaghetti sauce and tuna/chicken in it and it lasts me 3 days each pot I make and it costs me 5$ a pot

It's literally all I eat and I even have enough money for beer left over because it only costs me around 11-12 dollars a week for food

Oh, so you're a minimum wage fag. Kek, nice life

Not really, being broke all the time kinda sucks but working 60 hours a week keeps me busy and keeps me from spending money

Make lentils+veggies soups.
With some eggs to ensure your micros are g2g, you'll end up around 50% carbs, which isn't all that bad when you're eating on a couple dollars per day.

This nigger gets it except i add in a bag of frozen vegetables to my pasta blend for more nutrition, I spend around 20$ a week on food

Do you idiots not save any money? I work minimum wage and live on my own in a 2 bedroom apartment and even I have 650$ left over a month after paying rent and Internet/cell phone bill.

You probably live in a country with cheap ass rent and bills 2bh

I live in Ontario Canada bro it's not cheap here, my rent is 950 a month and my cellphone and Internet bill is 110$

go donate plasma and they will give you like 80 bucks

How many hours do you work I live in ontario too

Potatoes and chicken. If that doesn't work, canned tuna. Shouldn't be too difficult to scrounge a shit ton of food from $30. Just don't expect much variety. Feel your pain tho. Been there; overcame.

No vehicle payments? That's something that wouldn't leave you with much left. For example I have truck payments of $460 a month, with insurance of $150 a month

50 hours a week at 11.75$ an hour

Ah, the typical dumbshit mcdonalds worker who lives in the city centre 2 bedroom apartment for 1500$ with a 100$ phone plan and wonder's why he's so poor.

Big surprise there!

No there's no way I could afford to drive a vehicle, all my friends who drive are always complaining about how they're broke and it's always because of vehicle payments

This

I'd rather ride my bicycle and get exercise instead of blowing all my left over money on driving a car

>tfw work is a 10 minute bike ride away
>tfw liquor store and grocery store is around the corner

feelsgoodman

THIS

All these dumb 20 year olds living like they're making a grand a week when they're only making 300 a week

I've noticed all younger people are horrible with money and are broke right after getting payed