Mfw dad got pissed and called me an asshole because I wouldn't drink one of the smoothies he made without knowing the...

>mfw dad got pissed and called me an asshole because I wouldn't drink one of the smoothies he made without knowing the caloric contents
It's worth it though, right Veeky Forums?

Good, you are leaving humanity behind

Drink the smoothie you autist

Yes. It's worth it

My dad had the same attitude. Now he's diabetic, DYEL, and losing feeling in his left foot.

Good. Fuck him. He's a dramaqueen. You'll make it OP

Youll have wished you drank it when hes not around anymore

No man

so this is a joke right. I mean im sure that someone has done this before but like.... cMON

Drinking his smoothie won't fix your daddy issues

t. "Dad" who doesn't take notice of his sons hobbies

Im having the same issue in my house

>get food handed to me
>hey what you put in this?
>goddamnit just eat it user!
>yeah but at least tell me what you mixed in here

ffs they make it harder to me to AT LEAST estimate the caloric content

Thats not a daddy issue, thats having empathy for a loved one

>daddy's smoothie

it's not a double entendre, it's an infinity entendre

Did you actually try to find out the calories or did you just say no I won't drink your chemical cocktail

it was just banana with milk

All these neets. Cook your own shit you fucktards. Want to be alpha but are too weak to be independent? fucking fruits.

People who can't respect your cut and get pissy cause you won't eat some shit are the ones with the problem, not you.
Don't forget to allow yourself a cheat meal or cheat day once in a while though, shit's really satisfying after several weeks of cutting and it's good for you to have a day where you don't have to give a fuck about anything.

>my brothers birthday coming up
>just having a casual family tea, nothing special about it other than cake
>mum bought an expensive cake for his birthday since he won't be here on his actual birthday
>hands a piece to everyone
>asks if I want a piece
>I say no thanks
>she says ok and puts the rest of the cake in the fridge
>no one js offended by this and we all just continue with our day as per usual
Took a while to get to this but feelsgood

At least he didn't call you a faggot

Don't listen to these fucks. You're spot on.

Pretty civilized of you. In situations like that I usually take off my shirt and say " does it look like this body eats fucking CAKE!!!".

>didn't go so well at my best friends wedding

impossible, your mom got butthurt as fuck

Fuck you did gud!
Your father needs to understand coming out the closet as a homo- BROMO is hard enough as it is counting calories and GAINS without him shoving these lower human foods in your face..

People take rejection of food they made too personally. They aren't doing anyone a favor by forcing them to eat unhealthy food. You wouldn't get mad at someone because he refused to have a cigarette with you.

Dad puts 5 table spoons of sugar in the smoothie.

-Here user son, drink this. I made this especially for you, with love.

-Dad, thanks but I wont drink this smoothie. Its got too much sugar and its bad for you.

-Fucking ungrateful son! Leave me alone then! Little shit!

-S-sorry dad. I'll g-go now.

>Youll have wished you drank it when hes not around anymore

pic related