So I see here under "special skills" you put "picking things up and putting them down."

So I see here under "special skills" you put "picking things up and putting them down."

Care to elaborate as to how that would help us here?

You see, physical strength is the most important thing in life, because strong people are harder to kill than weak people.

I actually did put weight lifting on my resume for my shitty minimum wage grocery store job.

Well, tfw no gf. Know what I mean?

When do I start?

I'll pick up your spirits and put down your enemies.

F-for you

no-homo

Your greatest weakness is your...bench?

So if in a interview for a white collar job they ask for my hobbies, should i include weight lifting?

I would. It shows you have focus and determination.

Yes

Remember to say weightlifting not bodybuilding

I have an office job. I put down weightlifting, guitar, and something else I can't remember for hobbies. Seems pretty stupid but all the resume examples I saw had hobbies.

im a.... powerlifting

>putting hobbies on your CV

>implying that doesn't help when getting a job

I'm sure it helped me get my roofing and brick laying job because most guys quit because they aren't strong enough to do the work for more than an hour

This

Wtf why would an employer care what you do in your spare time? All the wealthy people I know are straight up drunkards after work and I doubt they put that on a resume as a hobby

U wot m8? My job is literally lifting barrels full of food for 10 hours and I got the job because only 1 other guy in the factory besides me can lift and dump them properly.........

>Stares you down
>Opens briefcase
>Some spaghetti falls out
>Pull wrist straps from briefcase
>Walk up to interviewers desk
>Rep the fuck out of that desk
>Sick pump
>Slam that shit into the ground
>Remove straps and toss them to the side
>He looks terrified I've asserted dominance for the position
>Close my briefcase and leave
>Call my mom
>"How did it go?"
>"I nailed it, everything went really smoothly my ROM was unreal"

But all the examples on Google have them :(

When I took a medical sales job, they asked me about my hobbies in the interview along with follow-up questions about them to make sure I wasn't bullshitting.

>working a desk job

Do you even lift? I'd lose my mind sitting at a desk all day, men aren't meant for that shit

> What is a lie?

What's it to them if your only hobby is getting ridiculously drunk and arguing with people? That's none of their business

Iktf bro I have to be doing labor work or its boring as shit

>not getting paid to workout

Once on a job application i put down "able to bench press 225 pounds"

They never called me back.

Hobbies show something about yourself to them. If you're only hobby is posting on a Latvian oil lamp design board, it shows you have little in the way of social skills or creative thinking that the job might require.

A lot of jobs I see on ads say must be able to lift 90lbs

Pick him up and put him down through his desk. Then cut out his hart and consume the protons.

>tfw my actual job is picking "heavy" things up and putting them down

Why is heavy in quotes? Is it not actually heavy?

Same man I get paid to workout

They want to know how social you are eapecially if its a customer facing job. I know some managers of smaller startups and also larger ones that are incredibly anal about the type of people they employ which to my opinion is detrimental, but its their business and will always find a way of justifying their decisions in their eyes

No thanks famlam.
Ive done manual labor with my dad as a teenager and wanted to off myself every second of it. I probably would if I everr had to do that for a living. I dont know what you tradecucks always circle jerk about, manual labor fucking sucks no matter how you look at it but I guess its better than flipping burgers.

I love it I get exercise while I get payed

Its sofas and varioua other pieces of furniture. Probably only 5 things that are actually heavy out of 100+ for me though
I kind of love it just wish their was a bit more money init and everyone I work with including me treats it like a temp job

I'm not in it for money I actually enjoy my job lifting shit all day, money's a bonus

Same its the reason I do it. I had severe depression and quit my job at the beggining of the year, found this job a few months ago, while the pay is a severe downgrade Im actually decently happy for the first time in my life at 25

I'm also 25 and downgraded pay for this job because I actually like it

>tfw no qt twink wojack to molest in the gym showers