Gym receptionist asks me why I'm at the on a Friday night

>Gym receptionist asks me why I'm at the on a Friday night

>w-w-why are you here?

stupid frog poster

She probably wouldn't shame you with questions like that if you tipped better.

IM NOT GONNA TIP EVERYONE WHO DOES SOMETHING FOR ME THAT I ALREADY pAID FOR

>It's the only time I have to get it in before I take some lucky lady to pound town. What are you doing after this? do you want to get jack hammer pounded into the mattress till your legs shake? It'll be fun, I'll let you suck my cock like the dirty little whore you are.

I'd much rather be doing something I enjoy then being somewhere pretending I'm enjoying something.

Not this, ignore the virgin.

Imma say it, I swear to god I will

you ok man?

>It's the only time I have to get it in before I take some lucky lady to pound town.

Here's a pic of that lucky lady.

Tfw cant get shitfaced because class tomorrow

>tfw can't get shittfaced because no friends

You took that bait pretty hard

Or maybe I did I dont even know anymore

>tfw get shitfaced because no friends

There's this expression in Spanish "Para hacerte hablar a ti" which basically means "to make you talk".

If you know how to smile like a functional human being you can escape every similar question %100 spaghetti free, without thinking something to say each time.

It might sound autismo in English tho

Tfw can't get shitfaced because I'm an alcoholic degenerate trying to stay sober

>gym closes at 8pm on Fridays

Only reason I don't switch to 24 hour fitness is because the gym is always fucking packed.

>I like to workout when it's less crowded... Hey, wanna go grab a few drinks after?

Or something in that manner
It's a win-win situation from my point of view
>she says ok
You go out and possibly bang

>she rejects you
Atleast you had the courage to ask, and will have more confidence in the future

We have a saying in my country:
"Ne jebe lep, jebe uporan"
Meaning: "Pretty guys don't get laid (on the sole fact that they look good), persistent ones do"

Iktfb. Stick with it man. It's worth staying away.

Like I really want to get shitty as fuuuuck and go cruising (don't judge it's on back roads in middle of night, I ain't one o them assholes)
Shit. I'm going to get drunk. Fucking yolo amirite

>lucky lady
>pound town
>jack hammer

Only thing I've ever got resembling this is
>"hittin' the gym on Valentine's Day eh? Enjoy your workout, maybe next year will be better"

Felt like shit the whole work out but then the whole gym seemed gloomy that night.

damn what a bitch for saying that.

tell her you are getting your pump on before hitting the city

Before hitting the *town

>pound town

fucking hell. Kek'd hard.

>Forgot to tip last time
>Ask for my towel
>"Oh we're out of proper towels but I have a hand towel left"
>"you to"
>insert 5 quarters into the locker to get my key
>Eats one of the quarters and have to carry my shit around the gym
>Forgot to reserve more than 250lbs and all the weights are being used
>doing 3x12 squats instead

Enjoy being banned from Gym & having a police investigation for verbal sexual assault opened in your name

Here in the united states of Freedom, that isn't even sexual harassment. It's just a conversation between adults. and if she reported me to the gym owner he'd probably give me a high five and tell her it's a good idea to let me fuck her raw.

>not using caps lock

God! I hate it when that happens

"Haha, Friday's are busy for me, so I prefer to party Saturday night."

>it's on back roads in the middle of night, I ain't one o them assholes

you should fuck off

I'm sorry I thought this was America and I was paying for the ability to come here any time I want

You should fuck off, this is america, you know what we like to do here? Get drunk as fuck, street race and bang younger chicks. Wtf are you even a man?

Being able to drink and even get drunk once in a while should be the last level of recovery for alkies.
I swear this whole "I'm an addict I cant evne touch a beer because I KNOW I will not resist" is really counterproductive in my unresearched opinion

I know a dude who had like 6 years sober, it started with wine at the company Christmas party, and then he was gone for 6 days, turns out he went to Mexico and partied for 6 days straight. There are some people who have to abstain entirely.

"I'm working tomorrow morning"

Fag

>pound town

I just started a new office job and every Friday my coworkers ask if I have any fun plans for the weekend. I've told them no both times so far. I'm waiting for the to realize I'm boring and stop asking soon