Getting a girls phone number is easy but texting is fucking hard, Veeky Forums teach me how to text like an alpha

Getting a girls phone number is easy but texting is fucking hard, Veeky Forums teach me how to text like an alpha

Send dick pics. Bitches love dick pics.

Call her instead

only use texting to arrange physical meet ups

why waste a conversation via text message

> "THICC! SUCC?"

You don't text a girl in 2016
In 2016 you call the girl and tell her I'll be there at [some time] to pick you up
Then you fuck her in the backseat

one word

DICKSUCCD?

>5 SCOOPS. RIGHT BABE?

the best rule to follow is to treat texting as a means to set up a physical date in person. Don't try to make small talk and all that shit because it makes you seem like you're needy and don't have any responsibilities

Do not do this. Can confirm, dries up vagina.

Try to text less and then you will have more to discuss in person phamalam.

Could you show me some examples so I know how iy gpes down?

If she dresses up like Pocahontas she will be quite hot.

Alphas don't have time to text girls.

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I texted you because you're a female [occupation/hobby], 'tis an awesome thing to see! *
2. I'm [your name].
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen. =D

what the fuck were you thinking

I see you read aziz ansari's book too

>hey
>hey
>let's do x on y
>kay
>see you then
Then you actually have your date. Don't text before then asking "still on for x on y" especially on the day unless you are saying you can't make it, not to check if she's still coming. If she isn't there, fuck her move on to the next one.

I sent this chick , good morning , lines of poetry and then I texted her , you down to go for a run in the beach. Is that too much

Fuck off with this shit advice. Nobody does this.

Jesus christ. No don't fucking do this, you will look like an autist 100%

Does that work, it seems beta as fuck

this does work

This is awful, garbage advice.

Women don't give two fucks to talk to someone they don't know or care about. Texting has made people too lazy to want to talk on the phone.

Works like a charm, I literally use it all the time m8

Please tell me you're not being serious.

Can you guys fucking show me your text game so i know what the fuck i need to be doing.

It works bro, 100%.
It's easy and risk free. Gotta establish early on that you're a nice guy and not like everyone else. This does it perfectly.

what the fuck is this? how do you think you'll be able to spend multiple hours with a girl and possibly even make sexy funtimes if you can't even send her a 4 word text message? jfc people

nah its lit, this has seriously worked for me like 6 times on tinder

1) Keep it short and simple
2) Reply on your time. You don't need to wait an entire day, but no chick likes that instant reply shit. If you really wanna text back on short notice, at least give it like 5-10 minutes so you can think of a good response
3) If you really want to use an emoticon, use that shit very sparingly, like once every 10+ replies
4) Be wary of displaying any sort of emotion as it doesn't translate very well over text. This is especially important for sarcasm. If they don't think you're being sarcastic, they're gunna think you're being a dick

Yes. You introduce yourself and compliment her at the same time which almost seals the deal. By numbering your sentences, you show that you're an alpha male who likes to keep his stuff in strict order.
The last sentence of you not being a stereotypical guy will surprise her and make you stand out in the crowd of men. a titan towering above the horde of beta nu-male cucks.

It's actually the opposite bro, shows confidence, humor and intellect in just a few words.
Another important thing to note is persistence. If she doesn't reply to the first text straight away send a second, or third or fourth. Just keep on it.

>Another important thing to note is persistence. If she doesn't reply to the first text straight away send a second, or third or fourth. Just keep on it.
This is great advice. If they don't respond I usually send about five to six complimenting messages. Wait an hour and give them a barrage again.
This persistence and overwhelming amount of sweet compliments will make them soft in their knees.

I tend to do this because if you pull it off, you make a much bigger impact on her and stay in her head longer than if you just shoot her a text. But it's also because I fucking hate texting. It feels so goddamn unnatural to me and always has.
Believe it or not, you can often have a really good conversation on the first call, which gives you some serious headway for the next time you see eachother. So I'll call with a rough idea of what I'm going to say if she picks up- greeting, smalltalk, ask about her schedule, then suggest a date. Best way to present the date is to sound like it's something you're gonna do with or without her. I just think it naturally comes off as bolder, and she's usually the nervous one if she does pick up (which gives you an edge). It's a gamble though, one stumble and you're generally fucked. It helps if she's expecting the call though, so if you do plan to do it, just say "alright, I'll call you!" when you get the number.

what am i her fucking mom
nobody in this generation wants or expects this, even from someone they're into

>texting with girl
>hitting it off
>decide to call her
>she ignores it
>texts back "wtf are you calling me for lol only my parents do that"

I don't get this generation

It's like math, bro. You go so beta you loop back around and become an alpha.

it depends at what time you're calling her lol

First and last one are most important, live by that shit. Depending on your age and the age of the girl you're texting, emojis can be used, but if you feel you need to use them too often, chances are you aren't following rule one and keeping it short and simple. Replying on your own time is both good and bad. Don't let that bitch know you live on your phone, at the same time don't be so fucking aloof she can never get a hold of you.

>he doesn't use voice messages in whatsapp

what are you a loser?

>whatsapp

lol I use imessage i'm not some shitskin or europoor

you have to wield fresh harvested memes with big dick panache