"Have a good weekend user, do you have any plans?"

>"Have a good weekend user, do you have any plans?"
>"gym"

While I was taking geology at uni we, people from the department, would often go out for drinks at the end of the day. One of my peers brought along her roommate who was hospitality management or nutrition or some other such major. She starts going on and on about the healing properties and the different auras of various natural crystals. She won't shut up about it, she thinks since we are all geo people this will get our dicks harder than corundum.

Everyone is just letting it happen, but I had never met this girl before, so I guess I didn't know the drill. She pulls out this necklace calls it "Blue Sandstone", starts telling us about how it must have formed in some mineral rich location and after eons in the ground it absorbed so much energy that now it radiates it out and keeps her grounded. Isn't it amazing how something natural can be so beautiful, look how it sparkles and shines it reflects from all angles just like someone who is grounded should. I wish more people would embrace the power of natural gemstones....like you all do.

I can't take it, so I just tell her straight up, that it's glass, normal man-made glass. She is probably older than that hunk of garbage silica, in fact I'm pretty sure it is a Venetian method from centuries ago to sell waste glass. It has no crystal habit, it has no natural energy, it does less to keep you grounded than the beer glass in my hand (at least that has beer in it).

She got pretty pissed. I don't get it are we just supposed to let people be wrong?

>do you have any plans?

user, I think you missed a sign.

generally, yes in a social environment.

its part of bein a social/amiable person

regardless, these people don't want to be educated so it's not even worth the effort.

You did a good thing user. If everyone did their duty of shutting up idiots we wouldnt have feminism and the world would be a better place.

>It has no crystal habit, it has no natural energy, it does less to keep you grounded than the beer glass in my hand (at least that has beer in it).
Which stones do have such properties?
Or metals?
I may or may not have to chase away evil spirits.
I may or may not be trying to make friends with fairies.

Lmao. Wish I could call people out on their stupid bullshit like you did. Unfortunately, all people who spew shit out of their mouths never admit they are wrong and never admit they are lying.

get drink as fuck tonight, i am mean dink as fuck, fuck these mother fuckewrs, they think they can take everything from me, ehhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai am stonger than them

Actually just got invited to a bonfire tonight at an old co-workers house.

It's mostly going to be nurses.

>I asked a 40something year old english woman today if shes "watching the hockey this weekend"

not necessarily, could have been at work or some other very platonic setting. its common small talk on fridays around most offices, for example

>qt at work, hey user how was your weekend, what did you get up to?
>um i deadlifted a PR on Saturday morning
What else am i supposed to say.

Kek. Stealing this post, will repost later. Your life is now copypasta.

I got on the scale this morning and saw that I made it.

Time to end the cut and take it easy.

Eating to maintain your current weight will still be hard and you will be hungry all the time still, i am sorry this.

Nah, I keep track with a spreadsheet.

Eating at my TDEE usually makes me feel like I ate too much.

Wake up 3am tomorrow to get work shit out of the way early. Watch football 6am-12p. Sleep however long i feel like sleeping. Take 250ug lsd25 and go on a long walk along the river chainsmoking cigarettes.

fellow ex-geology major here

there was someone in my fucking petrology class who wore a "healing crystal" around his neck 24/7

it was just a particularly nice piece of quartz

>new semester
>new class
>try to find a study group
>denied by everyone

I can't take this anymore.

ive maintained my weight for over half a decade now without being "hungry all the time still". there's something messed up with you if you're still starving all the time just on maintenance.

>no friends in class
>"okay guys, find a partner"

>How is university going, user? Are you making any new friends?
>Sure, mom. Everything's great.

I havn't left my room in 2 years to do other than lift, shop and go to class.

Hellof me

>Hellof me

Maybe im eating the wrong stuff

Good thing the girl I like is just as much of a no-lifer as me :^)

mfw

same here

You need more protein.

The fattier, the cheaper, the more satisfying.

y do people have gif files that dont move

>get OK partnered up with 3 redneck guys
>they all happen to be friends
>I'm a city kid and I don't give a shit about trucks, hockey or lumber
>they basically do all the work and I'm just sitting there like a retard
This is gonna be another fun semester

Fuck, my aunt does this all the time with "electron" wrist bands or whatever. I just straight-face the entire time and then smile and nod once when she finishes.

>tfw I'm trying to fool myself into thinking I'll actually succeed in getting friends this year
F-fake it till you make it, right??

>>"okay guys, find a partner

Have to do a group project for my ITSS class. I don't know a single person. I told my professor I don't have a group, so he just picked a random group for me.

I met up with them today and said I was in their group. They all gave me fake smiles and said "cool", but I know they were all thinking "FUCK"

I'm also doing bad in my calc class and I want to form a study group in there, but no one wants to study with me.

Fuck me.
This semester is going to kill me.

>I want to form a study group in there, but no one wants to study with me.
Have you asked anyone to, or are you just assuming they won't?

I've asked.
They all kindly reject me

[spoiler]none[/spoiler]
if you want to become a schizo /x/ green pill start reading up on old books, learn advanced math and embrace meme magic

Carry around a realgar crystal

eat a lot of proteins and produce large amounts of protein farts

1. To save storage space on certain images

2. To fuck with anons.

Don't do this unless you want arsenic poisoning

>mfw most free nights i spend really high playing either video games or guitar
>mfw i have friends that go out and do things but i voluntarily chose to do this
does this make me antisocial?