Help...

Help, I was talking to a qt on tinder and we were bantering about a bar and I built it up and then I forgot about it but checked back and she wants to go to the bar with me. I'm currently on a cut and not drinking and the bar food will fuck up my macros. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

leangains.com/2010/07/truth-about-alcohol-fat-loss-and-muscle.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go and be a normal person you autistic faggot.

One night of moderation won't fuck you, autismo

Are you implying a beer and some fries will fuck you up? Do you even life?

>go
>order cranberry juice or water
>tell her your cutting
She will see this as being dedicated and if she can't see it like that, then she ain't worth shit OP.

Tell her your a slacked jaw pussy and would probably be limp even if you manage to get her to sleep with you. Ohh and don't forget to mention your not drinking I'm sure she will understand

No, she - and every functioning human being - will see it as autismoing.

yeah that's probably not a great idea.

Just go and grab a few drinks, one day isn't going to fuck up your shit dude

Drink spirits with a diet mixer, problem solved

leangains.com/2010/07/truth-about-alcohol-fat-loss-and-muscle.html

But I'm getting these really deep inserts I've never had before and I used to be a carbo monster before I don't wanna go nuts

Not eating/drinking is out of the question if you dont want to look like an autist/asshole. Make room in your macros for a drink or two and some fries by eating less and/or doing some damn cardio.

Social gains matter too bro

>you can't handle muh dedikayshun
T. Autism.

Always hide your power level.

Let us pretend you have the body of jeff seid, and a grill goes "oh wow, how often do you work out??"

The correct answer is "I don't know... Couple times a year maybe?"

If she asks if you diet hard just say "nah, i just try to eat lots of veggies"

You never let her guess you are """"""""obsessed"""""" with your physical health or appearance.
You just have good """genetics"""

Anything else is autism

Just go get laid faggot damn

one night of moderate drinking wont set you back. Just don't over do it. After you've had a few drinks, just order tonic water + lime, people will assume its a gin+tonic.

Vodka and soda water are your friends.

Don't eat, tell her you had unexpected big dinner with your coworkers or family.

At this point in my cut one meal will fuck up my stats for the whole week. If she is worth you putting on weight and spending next week losing the weight you put on that night then go for it.

One drink won't kill you.

Don't eat anything.

If she asks, tell her the truth.

Yeah, this. I come accross as a tough guy, the alpha male - imagine if i were to be showing my power level.

Oh wow you are right. 4-6 hours of socializing in a bar will irreversibly remove all your muscular definition and progress in general.

The fuck outta here, 'tismo

T. Henry Laoa

>Go get laid

I'll just strap on my sex helmet and get into the sex cannon and fire myself down to the sex tree and pluck me a grill from the branches and fuck her in the sex forest of Sexlandia!

Idk who that is and neither does google.
But if he says that, then he is doinitrite

He's a knife apparently

>implying two alcoholic beverages and 4-6 hours in a bar setting won't literally destroy years worth of gains

>Me after two light beers.

t. Paul Kazakha Jr.

Fuck I had me a good kekkle

Honestly you need to pretend that you are a normal person who has fun.
Women don't like wierdos who make sacrifices to improve themselves.
They can't relate to it because they see no value in hard work.

To be fair, I paraphrased it for a quote by Charlie on "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia."

you have mental health problems if you genuinely believe this

>add vodka
>only have two drinks and drink them slowly

OP here. Thanks guess I'll try and meet up with her. Think I went a bit overboard but I was probably overexcited in seeing so much progress in such a short time, tho it's probably mostly water. Good thing I sperged here rather than in front of the qt. Don't even wanna bang tbqhwy just make a new friendo :^)

Oh right the job helmet

Your inserts will be there in the morning, your decency, probably not

Go get em, friendo :>)

"The Gang Sells Out." Season 3 Episode 7.

Go have a bourbon for me m8, you can keep cutting tomorrow. Just don't mix it with any sugar and you will be fine.

>Don't even wanna bang tbqhwy just make a new friendo :^)
why would you wanna be friends with a girl? a cool girl is an average dude at best

Friendos are great, never enough friendos.