So I just went out clubbing with a mate of mine. First time since I started lifting...

So I just went out clubbing with a mate of mine. First time since I started lifting. So we went into this club and it was quite empty. But the ratio was about 14:2. Meaning that me and my mate were the only guys in the whole club. The girls were stunning. But I didn't approach any.

WTF you guys. I thought that getting fit was the key to getting girls. Why did you guys lie to me?

Lifting helps if you start being narcissistic as fuck. Being muscular is like a foot in the door while you are selling. They will listen to you for a moment, but if you don't sell yourself well and are unconfident then being fit holds 0 value.

This.

Women are garbage and you must treat them as such.

This.

Being fit is the cover charge. What happens once you're inside is up to everything else but your physique. Hope you're ready for step two of self-improvement: social gains.

It does depend heavily on where you live in the world btw. Noticed American's are pretty much like in this picture, be upfront and witty and it's piss easy. Not so much elsewhere where yah need a bit of personality.

sick of this anti americanism baka

But that's how America is... American culture revolves around braindead lowest of low whore culture. The people who get cheered on in America is always the worst type of people

Nice lie my DYEL friend. Whenever my friends drag me to clubs all I see is 15 niggers grinding over some average white girl. And couples after couples
And then there's few beautiful girl drinking alone and wouldn't bother with ANYONE kek not even sure why they'd come to a loud club fucking pretentious whores
Clubbing is such a meme. All my friend who get laid from clubbing is always with some girl they already know before. There's pretty much no chance for average male in club unless you're famous or super rich

If the ratio was 14:2 and there were only 2 guys on the club, then I would just go somewhere better. A club with 16 people doesn't seems that good.

Fuck.

I asked the barman what was up with the low attendance. And he told me that friday night is a shit night especially when the summer is ending. Saturday night in the middle of the winter is GOAT he told me.

I have a pretty good face but I suck at taking selfies. It's a shit feel to know that you are so close to tinder heaven but can't reach it.

my only friend is a turbo autist that doesn't leave his house.

is it acceptable to go clubbing solo?

I know that feel brah. I have this buddy of mine who I go clubbing with a lot. But this buddy is settling with a girl and I'm the only one left without one. I'm afraid to clubbing alone.

remember that the rest of the world mimics america and they love american pop culture. It's nuts

it's best to go with someone you know, just in case one of you gets too sauced.

but if you don't have any bros, I guess you can go by yourself. just be careful and dont get too drunk or you might be s.o.l.. it probably won't be as fun if you go by yourself though

Tinder profile thread? Place rate and give tips

youre a lost cause

>Not recognizing the jester of Veeky Forums

>not a graduate students
>cat
>dyel
>multiple shit hair styles
cmon... you didnt expect to get anywhere with this did you?

Pls I already have lots of numbers. I have the prime body that most girls want . Face, frame, height

I don't know why I read all of that with Adam Jensen voice

>Nuclear Engineer
>Navy Nuke
pick one idiot

>classiest woman is the non-white one
Every time.

>expecting to find good women on Tinder

kys mah dude

Horse shit.

Women are human beings. Try treating them like it and you'll be just fine. So long as you've got it in your mind that they're just life support systems for their pussy, that will come across. Oddly enough they won't like it.

i refuse to believe that is real

*95% of women are garbage

I'd say 5 out of 100 are alright

thats most likely cherrypicking

im guessing he approached hundreds of women trying his thing

Should I even bother bros? Im a kissless handless virgin and used to have typical /r9k/ mentality. I recently decided to change, i actually believed that theyre human beings with standards then I see shit like this and wanna stay in my virginity shell.

Same here

I just don't know anymore

girls just want to fuck, just like you

It just hurts knowing they will go for the handsome Chad if he just glances at them. Im not gonna lie if a hot chick sent me messages asking to fuck id obviously say yes like all those girls.

>people defending this

>14:2
>not simplifying it to 7:1

no wonders you're still alone

Some of the most cringeworthy autism I've ever seen.

I fail to see how the pic relates to your statement. Wait, you do realise tinder is for hookups right?

I shit you not guys me and my friends went to Vancouver a while back and the ratio of girls to guys at clubs is 2:1 or 3:1. If you want to get laid easily and not get aids from some brown people, go north of the border

I look not too far off from that guy, it gives me hope that when i decide to try tinder it will actually work
Better yourself mate, its the only thing you can do

do people actually take time to read all this shit?

even worse is that someone took time to make it

>covers up eyes with sunglasses on 2/3 pics
>looks sad on 2/3 pics

what were you thinking

It's kinda like watching animals in the zoo, it's fun to look at.

This feels like predictive programming. Cherry picking the worst sluts, compiling a pic and posting it to make insecure guys (we are on/fit/, ofc) hate women.

This is getting devious.

>blackfriday.webm

You got lucky and still blew it, most clubs are usually a sausage fest.