Watched the hodgetwins for the first time in 2 years today

Watched the hodgetwins for the first time in 2 years today.

Is it just me or have they lost size?

I see they're doing all kinds of shit now, tons of advertising for fast food and they seem to be traveling a lot, has all that ruined their gains?

yes they lost size and strength because they took up comedy and do tours now. They do what they like whenever the FUCK they wanna do it.

no they lost size because they went VEGAN for awhile.

after that they realised they were getting small so they quit veganism and started doing comedy, gym is 2nd priority to them now

These guys use to bench 315 for high reps and the heaviest ive seen them go lately is 225.

Pretty crazy how much strength they've lost, and it shows on their body:

Hodge Twins is not even a fitness channel.

Newfag detected

they werent even vegeterian for a week
and they're still losing size

Look at their youtube, they haven't done a fitness video in at least 6 months and I can't find anything past that even because it looks like they culled a bunch of their videos.

Correction, one fitness video 5 months ago and one 2 weeks ago, the rest are fast food reviews.

They're getting old and fitness is not they main priority now.

>go from being a fitness channel to reviewing fast food

wew fucking lad

but does this mean reviewbrah will go from reviewing fast food to lectures on how to be swole?

they are on a 24/7 hustle nowadays, pushing their supps, doing standup comedy, answering an email now and then, I think they said all there was about fitness in their previous vids anyway

>tfw no huge warehouse private gym

That just shows you how unhealthy veganism is.

They always used 225 in their workouts. There was a time when they've gone heavy, but they said it's too risk and have gone back to 2pl8s.

off cycle

>he thinks they lost size because of going veg not because of being off cycle
you think those guys are natty lmao

yeah and 10 years from now when they get even smaller it's because of that time they went vegetarian for a week

>vegan, not even once

Go vegan for a week, if you're so brave. Don't come back here crying that you lost all your gains though.

Some mistakes have grave consequences.

They never went vegan but they went vegetarian for a while, not really understanding what the difference is. While vegetarian they said several times that they hadn't lost any size, that they felt better, that their skin was more clear, etc. Then they started mentioning how hungry they were for some chicken and ribs and all that stuff, and soon after they stopped being vegetarian. It was easy to tell from day 1 that eventually they were gonna want some burgers and fried chicken and ditch the diet.

I once went vegan for a single meal and lost all my gainz and became a raving homosexual, had to start over. Now I just have a gallon container with fresh cow's blood that chugg all the time, just to be on the safe side. Gainz are getting better but I still crave manass.

>he thinks diet matters that much if youre on steroids

Probably got bored

It does get boring after awhile and there is more to life than
>muh gainz
>muh protein
>muh roids

I'm afraid if you go vegan once, you become homosexual numale for life. But I wish you luck. Maybe cow blood treatment will turn out revolutionary and you'll be famous.

meant for this

Than you, pham, I needed that... maybe I can suck you dick in gratitude? *No! Stop it, me! This is just the veganism talking!* Uh, I mean, thanx brah.

You can. No homo.

[cow-blood drinking intensifies]

One can only hope. I want to see what review brah would look like jacked. Someone get him on a cycle

This. And everyone buys their shitty excuses.

>Go off cycle and lose lots of weight
It iz bcus da vegaterian diet main, we be quitting

>Go off cycle and lose strenght
We dun want dem snap city main, we be going lighter now